Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"So, let me make sure I understand Mike," Frank said the next day on the phone. "First you announce you're taking Jenny away for the weekend. Taking her away during my time with her. And now you ask for a favor. Tell me Mike, how would you feel if I did the same to you?"

Mike frowned. He didn't like being put on the defensive. And he didn't like the way Frank called the weekend "his time" with Jen. There was nothing about Jen that was "his."

But Mike knew that wasn't true. After all, wasn't he on the phone right now asking Frank for permission to allow his wife to cum this weekend? Didn't Jen herself admit she was Frank's "slut" and his "bottom"?

Taking a conciliatory tone of voice, Mike said "Listen Frank. I don't like it when Jen's with you when I'm away. I'm sure you can understand that. I know you and Jen are playing a no orgasm game -."

"It's not a game," Frank said firmly.

"Okay, whatever," Mike said with a shrug. "All I'm asking -."

"Do you know why I control Jenny's orgasms?" Frank bluntly asked Mike.

Mike hesitated. Then, trying again, he said "All I'm asking -."

But Frank interrupted again, saying, "Because that's what Jenny wants. She wants a man to control her. That's why she fucks who I say. That's why she only cums when I allow. She wants to be controlled. You're not that man Mike."

"This is my wife you're talking about," Mike reminded him.

"Yes she is," Frank said with a shrug. "What's your point? And please don't attempt another sophomoric fire alarm demonstration. All my computers and systems have been hardened against attack. It was an amusing trick but you'll never do it again."

Mike frowned, his cheeks going red.

"You're asking me for permission to allow Jenny to cum," Frank continued. "So why do you matter? No offense, but it's a fair question, isn't it? Yes, of course, you matter with Anna. But I'm referring to sexually. How are you relevant in Jenny's sexual life?"

Mike's cheeks burned with humiliation. But his body betrayed him. He was hard. And that humiliated him even more.

Mike tried to get back to the point of the call. He said "All I'm asking, is you ease up this weekend. In exchange, you can see Jen on Monday."

"I'll take Monday," Frank said agreeably. "But I also want to see Jenny this weekend."

"Frank I just told you -."

"I do a great deal of business with the CATF," Frank informed Mike. "I can easily schedule meetings with Colonel Banks this weekend."

Mike was immediately alarmed. "I work with Banks," he said. "I work with a lot of people there."

"Jenny and I will be discreet," Frank assured Mike.

"What does that mean?"

"You know what it means Mike," Frank said with a condescending chuckle. "I will fuck Jenny all weekend. I will do whatever I want with her. She is, after all, my slut. But, I will endeavor to do so such that our relationship is not apparent to your co-workers."

Mike stared incredulously at the phone. He said "You're crazy."

Frank chuckled again. This time it was almost a good natured chuckle. "Come now Mike. I'm sure the potential risk appeals to your ... predilections."

"Anna will be there," Mike whispered. His voice was so dry from excitement it was barely audible.

"Say again?" Frank said, not able to hear Mike.

Mike coughed to clear his voice. "Anna will be there," he said in a louder voice.

"I assure you Jenny and I will be discreet," Frank promised again.

Mike knew it was a bad idea. But his cuckold fantasies were too powerful. "You can't do anything in front of my co-workers," he said, trying to set boundaries.

"I do not like being ordered," Frank said sternly. Then he said reasonably "But I'll take that as a request. Let me assure you. I will avoid doing anything conspicuous with Jenny in front of your co-workers. Come now Mike. Enough of this charade. Let's be honest. You want this. That's why you called me."

Once again Mike stared at the phone. Was Frank right? Did he want Jen to cuck him in front of his CATF co-workers? Did he want everyone to know Jen needed more? That he was unable to sexually satisfy his wife?

Everyone else knew. People at Penn State (including his fraternity brothers since it was unlikely Drums kept his mouth shut). Their neighbors. People at Jen's work. So why not his CATF co-workers? Is that what Mike wanted? The entire world to know his wife was cuckolding him?

"Alright," Mike finally agreed, his heart pounding in his chest. "But nothing in front of Anna. Nothing."

"Agreed," Frank said. "Bring your nanny. What's her name - Maggie? Otherwise Anna may see something."

Mike didn't like being ordered around by Frank. But what he said made sense. "Okay," Mike agreed.

"Mike, let's be clear," Frank said. "Nothing conspicuous in front of your co-workers. Nothing in front of Anna. Otherwise Jenny is mine this weekend."

"Jen's not yours," Mike said stubbornly.

"I'll rephrase," Frank said, again being agreeable. "You won't interfere with my interactions with Jenny."

Mike remembered Jen's concerns from last night: "You know how I get Mike," she had said. "Sometimes I lose control. You'll have to set boundaries. You'll need to tell me when to stop."

If Mike agreed to Frank's demand, he wouldn't be able to tell Jen to stop. He'd have to go along with everything. He would be giving Frank control of Jen for the weekend while they were surrounded by his CATF co-workers.

"Alright," Mike agreed as delicious cuckold angst washed over him.

"I'm going to tell Jenny our bargain," Frank warned. Mike could go back on his word but then he would look like a liar to Jenny. Either way he would win.

"You don't have to," Mike said. "I'll tell her tonight."

"Good man," Frank said, grinning into the phone. He felt triumphant. "Then I will see you tomorrow."

As Mike hung up the phone, he knew he just made a deal with the devil. But then why was he so turned on?

Once again Jen left work early and did a hard workout. Her body hurt but it was a good hurt. The kind of hurt that said your workouts were paying dividends.

Mike waited until after putting Anna down that evening to tell Jen about his conversation with Frank. "You said what?" she said shocked.

Mike again recounted his conversation (and agreement) with Frank. Frank would be at CATF this weekend too. Other than the 2 conditions - nothing conspicuous in front of his co-workers, and nothing at all in front of Anna - Jen was Frank's this weekend.

Jen stared incredulously at Mike. She expected Frank to make demands, and Mike to give into some of them. She didn't fault Mike for that; Frank was a force of nature, and he was pushing her husband's C buttons. But Frank there this weekend? Playing in front of Mike's co-workers?

Jen didn't want that. The prospect of meeting Mike's co-workers made her nervous. Jen might be the proverbial (and literal) prom queen, but the people Mike worked with were geniuses. She couldn't help feeling intimidated. She certainly didn't want to play the game around them.

On top of that, Anna was going to be there. She didn't trust Frank's "nothing around Anna" promise. In such close confines - they were staying in a small hotel room after all - shit might happen.

"In front of your friends?" Jen said incredulously. "No Mike."

"He agreed to be discreet," Mike said.

Jen couldn't help laughing, but it was without any humor. "This is Frank Tower," she said. "His discreet's probably different from our discreet. Anyways, if we play, even if we're careful, they'll be rumors."

"You always say we can deal with rumors," Mike reminded her.

"Mike that's with people I work with," Jen said with exasperation, emphasizing "I." "Or our neighbors. Or our friends. I'm here. I can deal with it. But this is people YOU work with. I won't be there to help you."

Jen was a marketing chick. She knew how to shape messages, how to pivot and spin. She knew how to deflect criticism from Mike to her. And that's what she wanted. She would rather people think she was a cheating slut than think negatively of her husband. Mike was shy. He was a gentle soul. With real world things he was naïve. He wasn't good dealing with people. She was worried about him if his co-workers whispered cruel things behind his back if she wasn't there to protect him.

"Jen -," Mike objected. He read her thoughts. Well, she was wrong. He could handle himself. He was offended she thought differently.

"Mike you need to trust me," Jen said with a soothing hand to his chest. "I'm a popular remember? I know how these things go."

The next day (Friday morning) Jen called Frank. "You're not going to CATF," she told him.

"My meetings with Colonel Banks and JJ are already set," Frank said with a "what can I do?" tone of voice. "I'll be discreet," he assured her. "We'll be discreet."

"We're not getting together Frank," Jen said.

"Of course we're getting together," Frank said matter-of-factly. "We'll be together tonight. We'll be together tomorrow. And we'll be together Monday."

Jen frown. "You're talking about me like an object," she said. "I have no say in this?"

"No you don't," Frank said brusquely. Jen's cheeks flushed at his arrogance and gall. He talked like he owned her.

Like he owned her. Like he was her Master. The thought made Jen's flush deepen and she felt herself getting moist.

"Jenny, I just want to see you," Frank said with a softer voice. "I thought we had an arrangement. Saturday night. Perhaps Friday too sometimes. Is that too much to ask?" When Jen didn't answer he asked again, "I miss you Jenny. Is 1 or 2 nights a week too much to ask?"

As always, Jen was charmed by Frank's show of vulnerability. "You have to understand," she said, her voice softer too now. "I'm married. Things aren't always going to work out."

"The prospect of not seeing each other disappoints you as much as me," Frank said knowingly. When Jen didn't answer, he said "Give me something Jenny. At least admit that."

"Okay yes, I'm disappointed," Jen admitted. "But Mike has to work this weekend. You know he doesn't like us together when he's away."

"That's childish Jenny and you know it," Frank said judgmentally.

"Frank stop okay?" Jen said. "If it's important to Mike then it's important to me. Besides, I can't be away from Anna when he's away."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:21 PM