Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You're perfect the way you are," Mike said pulling her hands down. He looked lovingly (and lustfully) at her tiny perky tits. "Remember, that's on my list."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. No boob job. Although part of her still longed for a bigger bust. "Guess what? I got something," she said reaching for her bag. She showed Mike the framed birthday card.

Mike grinned seeing it. He said "Nice. Anna will love that."

Jen grinned back at her husband. She carefully put the frame on the table next to her side of the bed. Then she reached into her bag again and pulled out the new pair of Elmo socks.

Mike's eyes opened wide in surprise. "You bought new socks," he said.

"Yep."

"What happened to the other ones?"

"I threw them away," Jen told him.

Mike stared at his wife. He'd been bothered by this all day. Now though it seemed ... okay.

As if reading his thoughts, Jen asked "Feel better?"

"Yeah," Mike said honestly. His emotions were still settling down about Jen wearing Anna's gift for Frank. But he did feel better about it. After all, they were just a $3 pair of tacky Sesame Street socks.

Mike undid Jen's jeans and pulled them half way down her hips. He ran his fingertips over her pantyhose, his leg and hosiery fetishes throttling his lusts into overdrive. Then he pushed Jen's top up over her braless breasts. He cupped Jen's small breasts and sucked one of her pierced nipples into his mouth.

Jen moaned as her head rolled back. Mike wasn't nearly as skilled with the nipple rings as Frank. But he was learning. It felt good. With Mike working on her with his hands and mouth, Jen soon got her cum face on.

"I've got to work this weekend," Mike said (it was the email he got from Colonel Banks). His hands were inside her jeans caressing her tight, nylon clad ass.

"What?"

"Banks contacted me," Mike explained. "I have to be at CATF this weekend."

"Oh," Jen said. It took her a moment to realize the ramifications. No Frank this weekend. No orgasms. Not until next weekend. Oh god. Fuck.

"You still want to see Frank," Mike said. It was half question, half statement.

Jen looked at her husband. There was something in his voice. Then she got it. This was a test. He played with her body until she got her cum face on. Only THEN did he tell her about the weekend. Mike was testing her. The little shit.

"I won't see Frank," Jen assured him. She saw the relief in Mike's face. She was kind of annoyed at his test. But she understood his insecurities. And, to be honest, she liked the fact Mike had rules. No boob job. No cutting hair. No Frank when he was away. It meant even though he shared her, he still wanted her as his. That helped her insecurities.

But still. No orgasm for an entire week. She was going to go freaking out of her mind!

Reading her mind, Mike said "You won't let yourself cum?"

"Frank's rules," Jen told him sourly. "Only when I'm with him."

"But how will he know?" Mike asked, frustrated and annoyed. He didn't like the control Frank had over his wife.

Jen put her fingers over Mike's lips. "Stop Mike," she said gently. "I have to do what Frank says."

"So you really are Frank's slut," Mike said bitterly.

Jen tenderly ran her fingers through Mike's hair. "Right now I am," she said in a soft voice. "Not forever though."

"But you want Frank to be permanent," Mike spat out.

"You know that's not true," Jen said reasonably, kissing Mike's forehead. "I'll only see Frank 2 or 3 times a year. That's not so bad right?"

"What if Frank says I can't have sex with you anymore?" Mike said bitterly.

"I'd never agree to that," Jen assured him. She scooted Mike onto the bed and pulled off his pants and boxers. Then she took off her top and jeans and got on top of him.

"What about yesterday?" Mike reminded her.

"That was just last night, and you agreed to it baby," Jen said with a kiss to his lips. She was straddling his hips. She rubbed her pantyhose clad pussy over his hard cock. "Do you like this?"

Mike loved it! He hadn't seen or felt his wife in nylons for so long! But still ...

"What if Frank says I can't have sex with you anymore?" he asked again.

"I'd never agree to that," Jen assured him. "Baby, don't fret about things like that. You're number 1 with me."

"I don't feel like number 1 sometimes," Mike lamented, remembering last night.

"You are Mike," Jen assured him looking into his eyes. Then she gave him a crooked, knowing grin and said "You loved last night." She reached down and tore a hole in the pantyhose. As she lowered herself on his hard cock, she said "Right?"

Mike's eyes rolled up into his head as he felt the exquisite silky smoothness of his wife's pussy. "Uh god," he moaned.

Jen unbuttoned his shirt. She ran her nails down his chest as she rocked back and forth on his cock. "Right?" she asked again.

"Yes, I loved it," Mike admitted. The words came out like a moment.

"I knew it," Jen said with a grin. Then she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and kissed him as she moved up and down on his cock. "Baby, you're Number 1 and there's no Number 2," she told him between kisses. "Remember, Frank's just a game." Mike came moments later.

Later they snuggled, on their sides looking at each other. The moonlight in the window was just enough for them to see each other. "I was thinking," Mike said as he stroked his wife's long blonde hair. "Why don't you and Anna come with me this weekend? You can meet the people I work with. You can go to the zoo and the Smithsonian with Anna, and we can go to dinner in DC."

"Oh. That's a good idea," Jen said. She wanted to learn more about his work at CATF. And it would be good to catch up with Maria. "Yes, let's do that."

"So ... it'll be hard not seeing Frank?" Mike asked.

"I'll survive," Jen said with a laugh. Yes, she was disappointed about not seeing Frank. But she was quickly warming to the idea of DC for the weekend. She definitely wanted to meet the CATF people Mike worked with.

"Will your body?" Mike joked. He knew his wife had a super high sex drive, especially when they were playing the game and her nympho switch was on. Going an entire week without a good fucking - and no orgasms - would be torture for her.

"Well ...," Jen said with a helpless laugh.

"I'll call Frank," Mike suggested. "Get you a hall pass."

Jen's eyes went wide. Did Mike realize what he was offering? Mike - her husband - was going to ask Frank - her master - if she was allowed to cum this weekend? Mike was going to lower himself like that? He'd be submitting to Frank's power over her; over both of them.

"Are you serious?" she asked, astonished. "You'd really do that for me?"

"What?" Mike said, not understanding why Jen was treating this like such a big deal.

Jen excitedly ran her fingers over Mike's chest. "Mike, baby ... if you ask Frank's permission, you'll be submitting to him." There was an excited sparkle in Jen's eyes as she continued. "Think about it baby. If you ask Frank to let me cum this weekend, you'll be telling Frank you admit he's my top, and he owns my pussy. And more - you'll be his bottom, like me. Because you know you have to ask Frank's permission to let me cum."

Mike didn't see it that way. In his mind, the conversation would go something like this: "Hey Frank. How about we knock off the 'no orgasm' game this weekend? You agree to that and I'll let you have a night with Jen next week." To Mike it was a simple agreement between guys. You do this for me and I'll do that for you.

Still ... all this clearly got Jen hot. Mike liked it when his wife was dizzy with kinky lust. So he went with it. With a grin, he said "So, you want me to ask Frank?"

"Oh god yeah," Jen moaned. Her hands were all over her husband. "You'll do that for me baby? You'll be Frank's bottom? You'll hate it right? Being submissive to Frank."

Mike's smile disappeared. "I'm not submissive to Frank," he said firmly. "I'm not his bottom."

Jen had a huge cum face on. That's what made it so hot, that Mike hated it! Something isn't humiliating if you want to do it.

"But you'll do it baby? For me?" Jen cooed, her eyes sparkling with delight. This was so hot! Mike doing things he hated, for her! She loved that!

"I'll call Frank tomorrow," Mike said simply. He still didn't understand why Jen thought this was such a big deal.

Jen sensed that. She wanted to make sure Mike understood what might happen. "You know how I get Mike," she said urgently. "Sometimes I lose control. You'll have to set boundaries. You'll need to tell me when to stop."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"You know how excited I get when you're my bottom?" Jen said, trying to explain.

"Yes," Mike said. He remembered those times. When he licked her clit as another man pounded her pussy. When she made him suck Mal and let him cum on his face.

"If you bottom for Frank," Jen said. She shuddered like she was close to an orgasm. "It'll get me so hot, I might lose it."

"I'm not going to bottom for Frank," Mike scoffed. What was she talking about?

But Jen knew better. If Mike asked Frank for permission, to allow HIS wife to cum, he would be opening a big Pandora's box. Frank would then have power over Mike. And that power would come from being in control of Jen's body. She shuddered at the thought. Her body, being controlled by Frank, and being used to control Mike. To make him do things, agree to things, he didn't want. God, she had to stop thinking about it or she would cum!

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:21 PM