Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen left work early and did another challenging workout. After the gym she stopped at the market. She got Mike's favorite dinner - steak and potatoes. She wanted to make tonight really good for her husband since she was going to be spending so much time with Frank this weekend. Yes, Mike would be there Saturday night but she would be with Frank, not him (and of course, with Mike with them, he had no reason to hang with Allie). After tonight, she and Mike wouldn't be "us" again until she got home on Sunday. So Jen wanted to make tonight really special for Mike.

Jen kissed Mike and hugged Anna when she got home. Then she hopped in the shower (she was sweaty after the gym). As she lathered her breasts her fingertips touched the nipple bars. Jen clenched her teeth to stifle a moan. Her pierced nipples were SO sensitive. She touched the nipple bars again and her eyes rolled up into her head. She was learning how to play with the nipple rings to give herself pleasure.

As the hot water splashed down on her body, Jen thought about giving herself a quick orgasm. But then her thoughts turned to Frank. She wasn't allowed to cum. "Fuck" she sighed to herself. And Mike will want sex tonight. He'll want to talk about last night. That could go an hour or more. The entire time he'll be touching her. And their pillow talk always got her hot. But she wasn't allowed to cum. Fuck!

"It'll be okay," Jen thought to herself. Yes, tonight would be frustrating. But she'll see Frank tomorrow. 24 hours from now his thick beautiful cock will be inside her. And she was safe so that meant he didn't have to use a condom. Skin-to-skin always felt so much better. She liked feeling him cum inside her too. The taboo, naughtiness always turned her on - another man (not her husband) filling her with his seed. She had to admit, Mike's pregnancy fantasy factored into it. For Mike it was the ultimate cuckold fantasy. In some ways it was for Jen too, pushing her sub-space buttons - submissively letting another man breed her. Jen shuddered. Some words were so powerful. Master. Slave. Breed.

Top. Bottom. Conception. Those were better words. Safer. Not as wicked or arousing. Easier to maintain control.

Jen felt guilty as she did her hair and makeup. This was Mike's night. She shouldn't be thinking about Frank, especially since she'd be back with him tomorrow night. So Jen dressed extra special for Mike. She put on nude pantyhose over a thong, and then wiggled into skinny jeans. Mike loved that "pantyhose under jeans" look.

Jen was unsure what top to wear. Then she saw the black stretchy top from the weekend, the one she wore playing craps with Ricky and to Jasmine's party. It was already back from the dry cleaner. Impulsively she pulled the top on. Just like the weekend, she went braless. She spritzed on Mike's perfume, Romance. She had on his jewelry, her wedding rings, the Sophia ring and the tennis bracelet (she obviously didn't put on Frank's necklace). Jen knew Mike would like this outfit.

Mike was in the kitchen when Jen came out. He was making Anna's dinner, mac and cheese and steamed broccoli. Anna was by the TV watching the new Elmo DVD.

Jen hugged Mike from behind. She was shoeless because she wanted to make it easy for Mike to see her pantyhose feet. But to make sure he noticed she inched her foot under the leg of Mike's pants. Mike's libido jumped when he felt the nylon against his ankle.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What's the occasion?" he asked with an excited grin.

"Oh, I'm kind of chilly," Jen said with a feigned nonchalant tone of voice. She teased in a whispered voice "I'm not wearing pantyhose for you. You don't rate, you're just a cucky." Jen smiled to make sure Mike knew she was just teasing him.

Smiling back, Mike inched his fingers under Jen's top and fingered the pantyhose waistband that extended beyond her skinny jeans. "But I'm allowed to touch this?" he asked. "You're mine tonight?"

"I'm always yours baby," Jen assured him.

"You're Frank's slut," Mike whispered, using her words from last night. He was excited but, as always, bothered too.

Jen glanced nervously at Anna. But their baby was too engrossed in Elmo to hear their conversation. "That's just the game Mike," she said. "You know that." She pressed herself against him. She felt his erection, and he knew she felt his erection. "Don't play hurt," she said gently chastising him. "I know you got off on it. I saw you cum."

"I came," Mike admitted sheepishly. "But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt."

Jen eyed him with a crooked grin. "You know I was just pretending," she said. "And I know your hurt gets you hot."

Mike couldn't help smiling back. She was right. Hurt, jealousy, angst, feeling like a third wheel - those emotions were like gasoline to the burning fire of his cuckold fantasies.

Mike's eyes drifted to her chest. The filmy top left little to the imagination. It looked painted on her braless tits. "Nice top," he said with a grin.

"I know, right?" Jen said with a giggle. "Frank got it for me. Do you like him better now?" She grinned to make it clear she was joking.

"Yeah right," Mike said with a sarcastic smirk back at her.

"Frank made me wear it Saturday night," Jen whispered, an excited, disbelieving look on her beautiful face. "With a really short miniskirt, and fuck-me heels. God I looked like a slut. Ricky saw me."

"That's what you were wearing when you saw Ricky?" Mike asked, surprised and excited.

"Yes," Jen said. After a moment's hesitation, she said "I met him for breakfast on Sunday."

"What happened?" Mike asked. His heart was beating wildly.

"He hit on me," Jen said simply.

"Again?" Mike said, knowing Ricky hit on her Saturday night too. "How'd he look?" Mike's cock got harder - uncomfortably harder - when his wife said "Really good."

"Were you tempted?" he asked.

Jen hesitated a moment. Then she told the truth. "Yes."

Mike looked at his wife. He was practically panting. He said "I would've been okay with it if you slept with him."

Jen didn't want to talk about Ricky. She didn't want to bring him up, but she had to tell him about the breakfast. Jen gave Mike one of her standard lines. She gave him a playful, teasing smile and said "At least you're consistent baby." Then she quickly changed the subject, away from Ricky. She said "Jasmine saw me in the outfit too. God she hates my guts. She's a real bitch too. She won't let me resign. I feel like a slave."

"But, don't you want to help her win?" Mike said gently. "You like her policies. And if they delay the Supreme Court confirmation we'll need another Democrat in the Senate."

"I'll vote for whoever Democrat wins the nomination," Jen said.

"But don't you think Jasmine has a better chance in the general election?" Mike said. "She's about as moderate a liberal as you can get."

"She's not going to win," Jen said harshly. "Too many people still think she's an ESPN bimbo."

"But, do you think she's a bimbo?" Mike asked. "I don't."

Jen glared at Mike. "No Mike, I actually don't think Jasmine's a bimbo. But I don't need to hear you defend her. I mean, really? Do you hear me talk about Clint?"

"I'm sorry," Mike said. He shrugged and said "I thought, working together, you might become friends."

"Mike, I will never be Jasmine fucking Kelly's friend," Jen hissed in a low voice. "She yelled at me Saturday. And do you think there's a difference between anyway and anyways?"

Mike stared at Jen. "What?" he said not understanding.

"That's what I said!" Jen said angrily.

Their argument cast a chill on the evening. They went through the motions with dinner and putting Anna to bed.

Later after putting Anna down, Jen leaned into Mike and said "Sorry I went psycho before. Jasmine's a sore subject."

"Sorry I got you into it," Mike said regretfully. Jen only agreed to help Jasmine's campaign to get Jasmine's agreement to be a backup plan in case CATF went after Mike again.

"It's actually not horrible," Jen said. She always had an interest in politics. And she reconnected with Frank through Jasmine's campaign. So Jen really no reason to complain.

"Let's go to bed," Jen said. She pulled Mike's arm around her waist. In doing so, she slid his hand under her blouse so his hand was on her pantyhose waistband.

Their bed was still messy from last night. As Mike watched, Jen quickly re-made the bed with new sheets. Then she sat Mike on the edge of the bed. She stood in front of him.

"You didn't have to do that," he told her. It was his cuckold side talking.

"Anna might get in with us later," Jen reminded him. Often Anna came over at night. And the 3 year old almost always got in bed for a snuggle in the morning.

"Oh yeah," Mike said as if saying "duh." The last thing he wanted was their bed smelling like Frank if Anna was in bed with them.

"So you wore this Saturday night?" Mike asked, gently stroking the sides of her breasts. The black stretchy top was so tight and diaphanous it was almost like caressing her skin.

"Yes," Jen said. "With a short mini-skirt." She gave a laugh and said "You would've loved it. I was showing a lot of leg."

Mike grinned. He asked "You were wearing Frank's necklace?"

"Yes."

"Put it on now," Mike said.

Jen couldn't help grinning. It wasn't a ha-ha grin though. Mike was all over the place about things. Things turned him on, but upset him too. He was like a pendulum, always swinging back and forth. But, she knew he was this way. If she wanted to play the game - and she did want to keep playing - she had to live with it. Just like Mike had to live with her failings. She was selfish. She let her sexual urges control her. She didn't always tell the truth (or the whole truth). She was - to be brutally honest - a cheat (at least when view from outside the context of their game).

The funny thing was, Mike got off on all that. Jen's failings made her the perfect girl to cuckold him. Of course, what really mattered was Mike loved Jen desperately. That's what made her the perfect cuckoldress for him. In fact, Jen was the only girl in the world who could make Mike's fantasies come true. Because Jen was the only girl Mike would ever love in his life.

Jen got the necklace from the top of her dresser. Standing in front of Mike and looking into his eyes, she flipped back her hair and then fastened the necklace around her neck. "What do you think?" she asked with a crooked grin.

Mike stared at the big diamond, nestled in the soft swell of her breasts. "Nice," he said, his heart beating fast.

"Don't you think it would look better, like this?" Jen asked as she squeezed her tits together, making herself look bigger. "If I got a boob job?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:20 PM