Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Not once did Jen look over at Mike. Not once did she even acknowledge his presence. It was like she forgot all about him. "You did it Jen," he thought bitterly to himself. "You made me feel like a complete third wheel."

Jen reached down and pulled Frank out of her. Mike was relieved to see the condom still on with no breaks. At least she did that.

With the lovers so preoccupied with each other, Mike took the opportunity to clean up. He grabbed clean clothes and quietly went into the bathroom.

When he came out Jen was waiting for him. "Where's Frank?" Mike whispered. Looking over Jen's shoulder, the bed was empty.

"Getting a drink," Jen whispered back. She touched his chest. "How are you?"

Even in the dark light of the bedroom the huge perfect diamond around Jen's neck sparkled like a mini-star. "I guess you really like his birthday present," Mike said with a tight smile, looking at the diamond.

Jen didn't understand though. "We're both liking the extra birthday present he's giving me," she said with a giggle, referring instead to this spur-of-the-moment fucking session with Frank. She moved close and cupped his crotch. "I saw you cum. You weren't even touching yourself."

"You notice?" Mike said surprised.

"Of course I noticed baby," Jen said, smiling into his eyes. She grinned mischievously at him. "Feeling like a 3rd wheel yet?" she said with a giggle. She squeezed his crotch. Feeling him already hard again, she said with another giggle "I guess so."

Mike's spirits lifted. She wasn't ignoring him on purpose! She was just playing!

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" Jen asked.

"I thought, on the sofa," Mike said, motioning to the sofa behind them.

"Let us fall asleep first," Jen told her husband with a playful conspiratorial smile. "Then get in bed next to me. Frank won't notice. He sleeps like a rock."

Frank came into the bedroom a moment later. He held 2 glasses. To Mike's surprise, he handed him one of the glasses. "Highland Park," Frank said with a smile to Mike. Jen smiled appreciatively at Frank and squeezed his hand. Mike hated seeing that. He would rather Frank give him swamp water so he wouldn't get Jen's approval. But Mike knew if he refused the drink he'd be the villain and Frank would be even more of a hero in her eyes. So he gave Frank a fake smile and took the offered drink.

Frank and Jen got back into bed. Frank wrapped his arm around her. They shared the tumbler (Mike assumed it was tequila rather than scotch) as they kissed and whispered sweet nothings again. Eventually Frank laid the tumbler on the side table and pulled Jen into his arms.

Their sweet kisses turned into a make out session. Frank's hands eagerly roamed over Jen's body. It was like he couldn't get enough of her. Jen was the same way. She ran her fingertips and nails over his powerful arms and chiseled chest; her hands eventually made their way to his manhood.

Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side and took him into her mouth. Frank was only half hard; Mike remembered Jen telling him that Frank had a difficult time getting an erection more than once an evening. Jen worked him with her mouth and hands. Frank moaned as Jen sucked him and caressed his body. She managed to get him hard again. She put a condom on him.

Frank took Jen from behind, like before. This time though, Jen's face was pointed at Mike. Jen's eyes rolled up into her head as Frank pounded her from behind. At one point Jen looked at Mike. She seemed surprised to see him there; once again, in the throes of passion with Frank, she had forgotten her husband was there. "He fucks me so good baby," Jen said to Mike. She said it soulfully, like she was in a confessional. A moment later she came. Her face was amazing. There was nothing more beautiful than his wife's face when she was orgasming.

Frank rolled Jen onto her back. He finished in the missionary position, looking into Jen's eyes and kissing her as he came.

Panting, Frank pulled out and collapsed onto his back. Jen took off the condom and rolled it in tissues. Then she snuggled into him, her head on his chest, her leg over his. Mike watched as they snuggled and whispered. This was the hardest part, seeing his wife being so intimate with another man. Hearing them whisper and laugh. Her head on his chest. His arm protectively around her. Her fingers playing with his. Playing with his hair. Tenderly stroking his arms and chest.

It was hard for Mike. Really hard. When cuckold angst turned from exciting to despair. Yeah, being a third wheel was thrilling. Delicious. But it got to a point where it hurt too much. Where his heart hurt so much he couldn't breathe.

Mike looked at Jen's feet again. The Elmo socks. Not too long ago they were having a family dinner. Jen had said to him, "I love you. This is the best birthday ever." And now this. Now this.

Mike listened as their breathing got heavier and regular. They were asleep.

Mike stood up. He thought about leaving. Sleeping outside in the family room. Make Jen feel bad.

But it was like the other night at the happy hour. The evening played out exactly as they planned. Jen did nothing more than what he agreed to. Was it fair to be mad at her if he agreed to it ahead of time?

Moving silently and gently, Mike undressed and got into bed next to Jen. Jen was snuggled into Frank. Mike gently touched her back. He was hoping she was only pretending to be asleep. Not that he expected sex, or she would snuggle with him. But just if she would look back, smile at him, maybe squeeze his hand. It would be enough to fill his Jen Meter.

Jen didn't look back. She was sound asleep.

Mike thought about spooning her, as he usually did. But no. Not with Jen snuggled into Frank's body. So he rolled to the other side. Just a few inches of empty mattress separated their bodies. But to Mike it felt like there was an ocean separating them.

Mike woke to the bed shaking and Jen's moans of "Oh god oh god oh god." He looked over. Jen was on her back, her legs open. Frank was on top, pounding away at her.

Mike wondered if Frank was dicking with everyone, saying he could only get hard once a night. This was the 3rd time in less than 12 hours. Frank seemed pretty virile to Mike.

The word made Mike pause. "Virile." No way Mike believed Frank was sterile. He looked between his wife's legs. Thank god Frank was wearing a condom.

Mike looked at the clock. It was just before 6am. True to his word, Frank was leaving before Anna awoke. But he wanted another piece of Jen before he left. Or maybe it was Jen who initiated it. After all, she wouldn't see Frank again until tomorrow night ("a whole day!" Mike thought sarcastically). Maybe she needed a morning fuck (and orgasm) to make it that long.

Mike's thoughts were interrupted as Frank said to him "Mike. Do me a favor and put on a pot of coffee."

Frank said it as he continued to long stroke Jen's pussy with his thick cock. Mike didn't hesitate. He said scornfully "Fuck you Frank."

Before Frank could respond, Jen moaned and her back arched. She was cumming. Mike's eyes were drawn to her feet. She was still wearing the Elmo socks. Mike watched as Jen's toes curled in Anna's birthday gift to her. Elmo smiled at him. It was like he was taunting him.

Frank gave Jen tender kisses as she came down from her orgasm. While still out of breath, Jen reached over and squeezed Mike's hand. "Make coffee baby," she said. "Please. I need it."

Mike stared at his wife. Can't she see what she's asking? But Mike got out of bed and went to the kitchen. As he closed the bedroom door he heard Jen say to Frank, "You need to finish baby. Anna will be up soon."

"I'm almost there," Frank assured her. He was breathing hard.

Jen wrapped her arms around Frank's neck. Pulling him down to kiss her, she lovingly said "Cum inside me baby."

Mike closed the door. He clenched his eyes shut, his emotions in turmoil.

Jen did it all the time but it never failed to hurt. When she called her boyfriend "baby." It was their pet name for each other, yet she used it with her boyfriends too. Every time she did it, it felt like she was ripping out his heart.

Jen and Frank emerged from the bedroom about 15 minutes later. Mike was relieved to see Jen wasn't holding his hand. Anna usually slept longer but sometimes she woke up early. It would not be a good thing if Anna saw her mother holding another man's hand or snuggled into his arm.

Jen's hair was disheveled and her face flushed. She looked freshly fucked (which she was of course). She was wearing her long fluffy cotton robe. Mike glanced at her feet. She was still wearing the white Elmo bobby socks.

Frank actually looked dapper in his dark slacks and dress shirt. How was that possible, that he looked so debonair after fucking and before a shower?

"Thanks baby," Jen said to Mike as she took the coffee mug from his hand. She smiled appreciatively at him. As Jen sipped his coffee, she leaned into Mike. Mike automatically wrapped his arm around his wife. Frank was on the other side of the kitchen, pouring himself a mug of coffee. Mike and Jen were the couple again and Frank was the 3rd wheel.

Mike's thoughts flashed to last night. Then Jen was sharing Frank's tumbler of tequila. Now she was sharing his mug of coffee. Was this how Jen signaled who she belonged to? Last night, she was Frank's. This morning, his. All based on whose cup she drank from.

Frank's phone buzzed. He looked at it. "Hugh's downstairs," he told Jen.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:19 PM