Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Wednesday was Jen's birthday. The happy hour the week before had been her celebration with Allie of their mutual birthdays. But Wednesday was her actual birthday. It was a big one, she was turning 30.

Mike, Jen and Anna went out for a family dinner to celebrate. Since it was a special occasion, Jen wore stockings and high heels for Mike. He was thrilled of course. He couldn't keep his hands off her legs (Mike was a major leg man and loved when she wore hosiery). All dinner long he touched her under the table. Jen laughed and batted his hands away. Mike laughed too. It was a lot of fun. And Anna loved it. She didn't understand the sexual undertones of course. She just saw her mommy and daddy were happy and loved each other. To a 3 year old, that's all that mattered.

Mike and Anna gave Jen her birthday presents. Mike had taken Anna shopping and Anna picked out all the gifts.

The first was a DVD of Elmo's favorite Sesame Street episodes ("so we can watch cartoons together mommy," Anna explained). The second was Elmo cotton socks ("to keep your feetsies warm mommy," Anna said as Jen grinned at the cute white bobby socks). The third was Elmo sugar cookies ("for your tummy mommy" Anna said; the box was open and one cookie missing; "I got hungry mommy" Anna explained).

Mike and Jen grinned at each other as Anna carefully explained each gift. Finally Anna handed Jen a card. It was a happy birthday card. Anna crayoned it herself. It was the 3 of them (drawn as stick people) in Central Park under "their tree." Anna was between her mother and father, holding their hands. They all had big smiles. Anna, a budding cupid, had drawn a big red heart at the top, with a line to Mike's head and one to Jen's head. "See mommy? Like that," Anna said.

Jen grinned at Mike and squeezed his hand. "Yes Anna, just like that," she said hugging her daughter and husband. She leaned over to Mike and said "I love you. This is the best birthday ever."

When they got home there was a black Mercedes sedan outside their building. Frank's sedan. Mike frowned at Jen, as if saying "This is our time together."

Jen nodded at him. "Give me a minute," she whispered.

Mike nodded but he was still frowning. He took Anna up to their loft apartment while Jen walked over to the sedan.

Hugh got out and opened the door. Jen got into the car. Frank was there of course. "Happy birthday," he said smiling at her.

"How long have you been here?" Jen asked.

Frank shrugged like her question wasn't important. "I want to give you your birthday gift," he said.

"You already gave me a gift."

Frank looked at her neck. She wasn't wearing the diamond necklace.

Reading his mind, Jen said "Frank, this is a family night. I couldn't wear the necklace."

"Why not?"

"You know why not," Jen said.

Frank shrugged again. "I have another gift for you," he said.

"What?"

Grinning, Frank said "An orgasm."

"God Frank," Jen sighed.

"It would be a tragedy to celebrate a birthday without an orgasm, don't you think?" Frank said teasingly. Then he looked at her sternly. "You weren't planning to disobey me were you?"

"No," Jen said.

"What were your plans?"

"Not have an orgasm I guess," Jen said with a helpless laugh.

Frank put his hand on Jen's leg. On her stockings. "You wore this for Mike?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Jen gave Frank a "what the fuck?" look. "We're going to have sex tonight," she said in a "you should know this" tone of voice.

"But it's your birthday," Frank reminded her, emphasizing the word your.

Jen rolled her eyes. With exasperation she said "Mike fucks me on my birthday. He fucks me on his birthday. He fucks me on national holidays. I'm his wife. He fucks me whenever he wants. And I know he's going to want to fuck me tonight."

"No."

"What?"

"No," Frank repeated. "Only I will have you tonight."

"Oh my god Frank," Jen lamented. "No power games tonight, okay? It's our family night. Anna's here."

"I'll come up after Anna goes to bed," Frank said. "But only me Jenny. Only me. Do you understand?"

Jen realized she was breathing hard. And she was getting wet. "I need to talk to Mike," she said.

"Tell him what you wish," Frank said. As Jen started for the door he grabbed her wrist. "But Jenny - I'm not wearing a condom tonight."

"You have to Frank," Jen said. A girl was still fertile for a day or two after ovulating. It was still a risky time of the month for her. "You have to," she insisted.

Frank looked stubbornly at Jen. Finally he relented and said "Very well. But not this weekend."

"Okay then," Jen said. She knew her cycle (so did Mike); this weekend was fine.

In Frank's world, he never gave something without getting something back in return. "You sleep with me tonight, not Mike."

"You mean sleep-sleep?" Jen asked.

"Either that or no condom," Frank told her. He smiled like he was being reasonable. "Your choice."

"Anna -," Jen said with concern.

"I'll leave early," Frank assured her. "You have my word."

Jen looked at Frank, considering. "This is Mike's fantasy," she told herself. "Being a third wheel. The risk of losing her. I'm doing it for him." But Jen knew she was doing it for herself too. She had a major cum face on. Frank did that to her. His arrogant, commanding attitude. Being submissive to him. It never failed to arouse her.

"I need to talk to Mike," she said. Then she quickly added "If we do it he gets to watch. And he can sleep in the bedroom if he wants."

"Not in the bed," Frank said.

Jen hesitated, then nodded. With her pussy throbbing, she got out of the car and went to talk to her husband.

In the loft apartment Anna was enthralled by the new Elmo DVD. Jen motioned Mike to the side.

Playing with the buttons on Mike's shirt, Jen whispered "Frank wants to get together. After Anna goes down."

"Here?" Mike asked. "Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?" Mike asked. He already knew the answer though. Jen was breathing hard and had a major cum face on.

"... yes," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. "I'm sorry Mike. It's just, right now, he does it for me." She gave him a weak smile and joked "Kind of like one more birthday present."

Mike reached under her skirt. She was soaking. She spoke to Frank for less than 10 minutes, but in that short time he managed to transform Jen from a dedicated mother and wife to a horny bitch in heat.

"Just right now?" Mike asked. "The other night you said you want Frank to be your permanent boyfriend."

"You know I was just teasing," Jen said.

"So Frank's not permanent?" Mike asked.

Playing with the buttons of his shirt again, Jen said "Baby, let's just talk about tonight."

Mike frowned. He said "So if you see him tonight, you'll still want to see him this weekend too?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said. "If that's okay?"

Mike hesitated. He allowed the delicious cuckold angst to wash over him. "It's like our wedding night," he said excitedly.

"No."

"It is," Mike said. "Another man having you on a special day. Instead of me."

"Shhhh," Jen whispered, putting a fingertip to Mike's lips. She looked worriedly at their daughter. "Anna might hear." She pulled Mike deeper into their apartment. They could still see Anna but it was less likely the 3 year old could hear them. She grinned at him and said "That gets you hot right? Kind of like a birthday present for you too?"

Mike grinned back at Jen. He knew she was manipulating him, using his fantasies against him. But he also knew it wasn't fair to be critical since he mentioned it first.

Still playing with the buttons of Mike's shirt, Jen said "You know it's still a risky time of the month for me?"

Mike nodded.

"I told Frank he has to wear a condom," Jen whispered.

Mike nodded again and said "Good." He was proud of his wife for drawing the line with Frank.

"But, you know Frank, there are always conditions," Jen said.

"What?" Mike asked warily.

"We can't have sex tonight," Jen told him. "And I'll sleep with Frank, not you."

Mike frowned at the conditions. At both of them, but mostly the second one. Seeing his frown, Jen quickly assured him, "You can sleep in the bedroom. Just not on the bed." Using his fantasies against him again, she gave him a sly grin and said, "Won't that get you hot? You can watch us snuggle and fall asleep. You'll really feel like a third wheel Mike."

Jen's words tore at his heart. But they got his dick hard too. He knew with her nympho switch on, her body craved Frank's body. At that moment she would say practically anything to get him to agree. But at least she was asking him, so Mike felt he still had the final say. That was something. A big thing.

"I'll need to be with you after," Mike said, thinking of the Jen meter inside him.

"Of course, we have tomorrow night," Jen assured him.

Mike frowned at her. "What about the weekend?"

"Well, I mean ...," Jen sputtered. "I'll be home by lunch Sunday."

Mike stared at his wife. She planned to be with Frank Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday morning. Since when did Frank get so much of her time? It used to be one night. Now 2 nights were the standard?

Reading his thoughts, Jen rubbed his arm and said "You'll be with us Saturday. You like that right? Watching us be a couple? So we just won't see each other Friday night."

"And Sunday morning," Mike said bitterly.

"You like when I come home freshly fucked," Jen whispered with a teasing grin. "This way I'll sleep in at Frank's. I won't need a nap when I get home."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:18 PM