Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I don't want that for real," Mike said again, getting exasperated. He squeezed her hand. "Come on honey."

"But the risk gets you hot."

Mike hesitated. But he had to admit, "Yeah it does." He quickly added "That doesn't mean I want him to be permanent."

Frustrated and annoyed - and raw over the sex party and seeing Ricky again - Jen snapped "You're a third wheel Mike. So what you say doesn't matter. Right?"

Mike hesitated again, then he quietly said "Right." At that moment he was incredibly horny. "Baby ...," he said as he pulled her cotton panties down her legs. That special word - their pet name for each other - came out like a moan.

Jen was angry and hurt. He wanted sex now? Really?! She wasn't going to deny Mike, but she wasn't going to be loving about it. So she spat out "Put on a condom."

Rather than make Mike pause, Jen's command seemed to inflame him more. He hurriedly reached for a Durex condom and rolled it on. Mike pushed in. The extra thick condom reduced sensitivity. He wasn't able to fully enjoy the silky smoothness of Jen's pussy. Yet, he still came after just a few strokes.

"Mike, come on," Jen said irritably a few moments later, pushing against his chest. Mike pulled out and Jen immediately rolled to her side, away from her husband.

Mike disposed of the condom and then spooned Jen. After a few moments of silence, he said "You're pissed at me."

Jen didn't respond. But yes, she was mad, and hurt.

Reading her thoughts, Mike said "If I didn't love you so much it wouldn't be a turn on. I know I'm fucked up. But it's all about you. It begins and ends with you. At the sex club I wasn't interested. Because it wasn't you."

Jen still didn't respond. She still felt raw. But she pulled Mike's arm tighter around her and snuggled into him.

The next day Jen stormed into Allie's office. "What the fuck? A sex club?" she said irritably.

Allie's eyes opened wide with alarm. Then she realized Jen said "sex club" not "taxi." So Mike hadn't told Jen what happened after the sex club in the taxi. Allie breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry. It came together at the last minute," Allie said honestly.

"You couldn't call me? Or text me?" Jen said angrily.

"Jen, I was really nervous," Allie said. There was desperation in her voice. Hearing that calmed Jen down.

"Did it help? With Darren?" Jen said in a more reasonable voice. She sat down in the chair in front of Allie's desk.

"I don't know," Allie said. "Does jealousy mean he still loves me? At least he's still going to counseling with me." With a grimace she asked "How's Mike's cheek?"

"The swelling's almost gone," Jen said. In a chastising tone she said "You can't put him in a position like that. You know how he is."

Allie nodded. Mike was the kind of guy who would throw himself in front of a bus (literally). "I'm sorry," she said regretfully. "It was Darren's turf. Stacy's too. I didn't want to go alone." Trying to retake the moral high ground, she said (a little sarcastically), "I would have asked you but you were with Frank. How did that go by the way?"

Jen grimaced and it wasn't because of Allie's sarcasm. "He set me up with Ricky," she said.

Allie's eyes went wide. "No fucking way," she said astonished. She got up and pulled her best friend to the sofa so now they were sitting next to each other. "Tell me everything!" she said.

"It was a scam," Jen said. "Look." She handed Allie the card. It said:

For our men in service. A fully paid trip to the Borgata in Atlantic City. Not a scam! Everything will be pre-paid. Go to the B Bar on Saturday night and you might see an old friend. Thank you for your service to our country.

Allie's jaw dropped as she read it. "And you were at the B Bar," she said.

"Yep."

"Oh my god," Allie said the look of astonishment still on her face. She started laughing. Seeing Jen's frown she said "Oh come on, this is hilarious."

"It's not funny if you're living it," Jen said.

"Did you fuck him?"

"Of course not."

Allie looked skeptically at her best friend. "Tell the truth," she said.

"I didn't!" Jen insisted.

"But you wanted to right?" Allie said with a grin.

"God you're a bitch," Jen said with a sigh.

Allie laughed. "What about bubble boy?" she said. She teased, "Was he disappointed? Maybe he wants to pull out your wedding dress."

"I am going to seriously hurt you," Jen said looking for something to throw. Allie started laughing again. Jen couldn't help it. She smiled. Then the smile turned into a laugh too.

"My god, life in Andrewsville is always so exciting," Allie said with a big grin on her face.

"Well I'm glad we can entertain you," Jen said sarcastically. "What about you? Swapping partners in a sex club. How was Jim by the way?"

"I was distracted by Darren," Allie said with a shrug. "But honestly? He was good."

"Did he make you cum?" Jen asked with an intrigued smile.

"He might have I think, but that's when Darren went Rambo," Allie said.

"Oh, okay," Jen said. She gave her a sideways look. "So how'd you get off then? My husband help out with that?"

"Jen don't be an idiot," Allie deflected. "Bubble boy is bubble boy. You know that. And no offense, but if I need fucked it won't be Mike. He does it for you but not me." Then she cattily added, "Or I guess he doesn't do it for you huh?"

"Okay, I get it, stop, I'm sorry," Jen said in a conciliatory voice. "You don't have to be mean."

"And by the way, if I want a man it'll take me like 2 seconds," Allie said. "You're not the only hot girl."

"Okay Allie, I said I'm sorry," Jen said. "And Mike does do it for me."

"Yeah right," Allie said skeptically. "That's why you fuck around so much."

Jen winched at her harsh comment. "You know I do it for Mike," she insisted. "Yes, for me too, but you know how much Mike's into it. You know that."

"Okay, okay," Allie said relenting. "Just don't get on my ass when I hang with him after you tell me to hang with him." Allie knew she was going overboard. But she wanted to kill any suspicions Jen might have of what she did with Mike in the taxi.

"Okay," Jen said as it was her turn to relent. After a moment she said "Anyways, Mike probably'll be with me more. When I'm with Frank. He wants that. So he won't be hanging with you as much."

"Okay, whatever," Allie said with a shrug, pretending like she didn't care. "It's not like we hang that much anyway."

"Okay then," Jen said with a shrug herself. She got up. "So I guess I'll see you later."

"Yeah, later," Allie said. At that moment her phone rang. Allie nodded to Jen as she turned to the phone. As she did her wrist came into view. Jen saw that Allie was wearing a silver bracelet. Hanging from the bracelet was the Fonzie charm.

Jen left work early and went to the gym. She did a challenging workout, first an advanced hot yoga class, then a series of core exercises (lunges, planks, crunches) and finally a long stretching session. By the end Jen was gasping for air and drenched with sweat but she was committed to toning and firming up her body. And "no more truffles or foie gras" she told herself (she would still allow herself caviar and champagne though; she was human after all).

When she got home Mike and Anna were out. Mike's note said they went to the market for groceries. Jen showered and put on a bra top and yoga pants. She poured herself a glass of white wine and sat down with Mike's diary.

She was reading it a little at a time. It was a hard read; almost everything bothered her. Reading about his time in jail - the torture, his fear and isolation; his pain and distress dealing with PTSD; his relationships with other girls. Almost every word made Jen wince. Because of that she was able to read only a few pages at any sitting.

The hardest part was reading about Mike's relationship with Jasmine. But as she read Jen realized Mike and Jasmine didn't love each other (she suspected that but the diary confirmed it). They were close friends and had sex. But it wasn't passionate sex. It was more like a relationship of convenience - 2 friends who came together for a few months of their lives.

Mike's relationship with Tara was similar. Mike liked Tara and they had sex. But that was all. Jen suspected Tara wanted more. Maybe Jasmine did too. But for Mike they never became romances. There was no infatuation. He never got close to loving either girl.

Something else too. To Jen, Mike was a very passionate, horny guy. He wasn't the best lover. But he loved sex. They had sex almost every day especially (as now) they were playing the game with a man she was into. Sometimes more than once. Often Mike got so horny and lustful he exploded as soon as he entered her. Mike's hands were on her constantly. It was like Mike was in a constant state of arousal.

But the Mike in the diary seemed like a different person. Yes he was physically attracted to Jasmine and Tara. Yes they had sex. But the lustful, always horny Mike she knew wasn't the Mike in the diary. And there was a big thing missing from that Mike. A thing so huge she almost didn't recognize that Mike.

The Mike from the diary never talked about his cuckold fantasies. It was like they weren't there. That Mike was still brilliant, shy, kind, considerate. But stripped of his cuckold fantasies he was a different person, at least sexually. No, more than just sexually. Without his cuckold fantasies Mike wasn't happy. The Mike of the diary seemed to be going through the motions of life rather than actually living.

Last night Mike said "If I didn't love you so much it wouldn't be a turn on. It's all about you. It begins and ends with you." Jen thought about that. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Did Mike love her so much his fear of losing her got sexualized somehow? Or at some point Mike's latent cuckold side got turned on and that drove his love for her?

"Does it matter?" Jen mused to herself. After all, either way he loved her. As long as he loved her, did it matter why?

One thing was clear from the diary. Mike wasn't happy without the game. Sometimes Jen felt guilty with how much she enjoyed being with Frank (or Scott, or Tom, etc.). The diary made her feel better. Yes, she loved the game. But in playing the game, she made Mike happy. So it was a win-win. They just had to be careful.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:18 PM