Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike didn't say anything for long moments. "I talked to Jim," he finally said. "He still wants you. He says I'll love it, being cucked by a cuck."

Jen understood his abrupt change of subject. "You think Jim should be my other boyfriend?" she asked.

"I don't know," Mike said. It wasn't up to him. She had to choose. That's the way his C fantasies worked.

Jen thought about it. She looked at him knowingly and said "You'd love that right? If I liked fucking Jim better than you. Since I do see him as a cuckold. So if he fucked me better, it would drive you crazy right?"

Mike stared at Jen but didn't say anything. He was breathing hard.

"But I'm not attracted to Jim," Jen said honestly. She giggled and said "Whenever we talk about him I picture him wearing girl's panties. So I can't see him as my other boyfriend."

"So you don't respect Jim as a man," Mike said.

"Respect's probably not the right word," Jen said thinking. "I don't know." She kissed Mike and giggled. She joked "I guess I only have room for one cucky in my life."

"Do you respect me as a man?" Mike asked. He was anxiously looking in Jen's eyes.

"You're the smartest, bravest man I know," Jen said immediately.

"But do you respect me as a man?" Mike pressed.

"You're talking about this?" Jen said squeezing his erection. When Mike nodded, she squeezed him again and said "This is my favorite one."

Jen got on top of Mike. She guided his cock towards her pussy.

"Condom?" Mike asked.

Jen shook her head no. She lowered herself onto him.

Mike knew what that meant. "You let Frank cum inside you, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, he came inside me a little," Jen admitted, wrapping her arms around Mike and kissing him.

Almost immediately Mike lurched and came inside Jen. Jen locked her lips over his so as he came he moaned into her mouth.

Jen continued to kiss Mike as he came down from his orgasm. She could tell from his tense body that he was bothered. Of course he was. She was ovulating and another man came inside her. Yet, she also knew he just had an amazing orgasm. Mike's conflict again. He hated it, but loved it too. Really loved it.

"Anna will wake up soon," Jen said soothingly. "I'll tell you all about it later." She liked teasing him. Make him wait. She'll tell him later.

"Jen -," Mike said. He looked anxious, almost panicked.

"Everything's okay honey," Jen promised. They heard stirring in the next room. Anna was waking up. "Come on, let's get our banana." She pulled Mike out of bed and they got dressed. Jen snuggled into him and held his hand as they went to get their daughter.

Cheating and Rivals Part 45

"Do I look fat?" Jen asked Mike. She was standing naked in front of a full length mirror. They were getting ready for bed after spending a good family day with Anna.

"Fat?" Mike said with an incredulous laugh.

"Frank mentioned it," Jen said turning this way and that as she looked at herself in the mirror. "He says I've gained weight."

Mike frowned at that. He didn't like another man critiquing his wife. He especially didn't like Jen caring about another man's critique. Still, he looked at his wife's body. Well, maybe she had gained a little weight. But he liked the way she looked. She looked a little softer, curvier. Honestly he thought she looked as fit and sexy as ever. "You look amazing baby," he said.

"You have to say that, you're my husband," Jen scoffed as she continued to look at herself. "I have gained weight you know. Since going with Frank. Too much caviar and truffles I guess."

"Well la tee da," Mike said with a grin.

Jen grinned back at him. "That sounds so uptown huh? Sorry. I just meant, he eats really rich foods."

"Not exactly tofu and quinoa?" Mike joked, mentioning staples of his wife's normal diet.

"No," Jen said back with a laugh.

"You look amazing honey," Mike assured her. With a smile in his voice he added, "Still fuckable."

"Just still?" Jen said pursing her lips. It was her greatest insecurity, the day men said "Remember when Jen used to be hot?"

"That's not what I meant," Mike said with a laugh.

"Well, I think I need to diet and exercise more," Jen said. "I'll leave work early. I have less to do now." She'd given notice and had already transferred most of her clients to other partners like Allie, Scott and Johnny. "Anyways I need to get in better shape before rehearsals start." Duncan was almost done selecting the cast and understudies. Rehearsals would start in a few weeks, around the holidays. Opening night was still up in the air as Duncan was focusing mostly on the traveling ensemble. But Duncan said February or March.

"For Frank too right?" Mike said sourly.

Jen finally tore her eyes away from the mirror and slipped on the white nightie. "Hey mister, you benefit too if I stay hot," she told him.

"You're already superhot," Mike assured her, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist.

"I just need to firm up a little," Jen said. "Anyways, you're a third wheel so your opinion doesn't matter. Right?" She said it with a smile, like a joke, but there was an edge in her voice.

"That's right," Mike said hesitantly. He took her hand so she sat on the bed next to him. "We need to talk about last night. You let Frank cum in you?"

Suddenly Jen was annoyed. "Mike it's no big deal," she said with a touch of irritation. "It was just a little bit. People aren't rabbits. I'll be fine."

Mike was taken aback by Jen's dismissive attitude. No big deal? She was ovulating and it only takes 1 sperm to get pregnant. "You were supposed to use condoms," he reminded her.

Jen sighed inside. Forcing herself to be patient, she said "You know how things happen with the game. It didn't work out that way. Frank promised to pull out. And he did pull out, except at the start. So he only came in me a little. I douched. I'll be fine honey. Don't worry."

Still frowning, Mike said "This is really important Jen. I don't understand how you're being so flippant about it. Douching after? That doesn't work."

"God Mike come on," Jen said irritably. "Tell the truth. You want me to get pregnant. You talk about it all the time. It's your biggest fantasy."

Mike stared incredulously at his wife. "Jen it's only a fantasy," he said looking disbelieving at her. "It's like your bang fantasy. I don't want it for real."

Jen looked away feeling properly chastised. Why the heck was she being so bitchy?

But she knew why. She'd had all day to think about it, all day for the emotions to fester and bubble up to the surface.

It was the sex party he went to with Allie. A sex party, really? Why didn't Allie tell her about it? And - more importantly - why didn't Mike ask her permission before going? She was his freaking wife! He didn't think he needed to talk to her before going to a SEX party with ANOTHER GIRL?!

There was another reason she was so agitated. Ricky. Seeing him again stirred up old memories. Old doubts. Old emotions.

With these thoughts swirling in her head, Jen blurted out "Frank set me up with Ricky."

"What?"

"This weekend," Jen said. "Frank set me up with Ricky."

Mike's eyes went wide. "What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing," Jen said with a shrug. "Frank wanted me to fuck him. But I didn't."

Without thinking Mike said "Why not?"

"God Mike," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "I don't fuck every guy off the street."

"But, Colin, Tom ...," Mike sputtered. He didn't understand. She fucked Colin and Tom at Frank's command. His bodyguards, those older men. So why not Ricky? He wasn't some guy off the street.

Reading Mike's thoughts, Jen said "Ricky was our first. We were learning how to play the game. We made mistakes. Both of us Mike. I mean, Ricky freaking fucked me on our wedding night; you didn't. Was that a good idea?" She laughed but it was without any humor.

Mike nodded slowly, processing all this. With a forced grin, he said "Who should I worry about more? Frank or Ricky?"

"Neither," Jen said with another laugh. "But if you want me to say someone, then Frank, because by now Ricky's back in LA."

"So you're not suggesting Ricky as your other boyfriend?" Mike asked referring to their conversation from that morning.

"God no," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike studied his wife, as if weighing her words. Then he reached under the white nightie and caressed her back. "You're right. Another man getting you pregnant is a big turn-on for me," he admitted.

"I know," she said laughing again.

Then Mike added "So is losing you to another man. I don't want it to happen. But it's a fantasy. I can't help it."

Jen looked at Mike. "I know," she said again. There was no laughter this time. After years of playing the game she understood his cuckold fantasy. Well, sort of understood. It was like being able to recognize the symptoms of a disease but not understand the disease itself. She didn't understand why, if Mike truly loved her, he wanted to share her with other men. By now she should be over these doubts. Mostly she was. But seeing Ricky again stirred up old memories and fears, old emotions and insecurities, old doubts.

"So, you want to lose me to another guy huh?" Jen said with a forced grin.

"Not in real life," Mike said. "It's like your -."

"Like my bang fantasy," Jen said finishing his sentence. "But if I was really banged, we're still together. If your fantasy comes true, we aren't. Have you thought about that?"

"It's just a fantasy," Mike said. "It won't come true."

"If I'm banged, I'd be a basket case, but you'd help me through it," Jen said, pressing the point. "If we broke up, I'd be a basket case, but another man would help me through it. Is that what you want?"

"Jen, no," Mike said earnestly. "I told you, it's just a fantasy. I never want it to happen for real. I can't live without you."

Jen pursed her lips, thinking. She said "Well, if that's your fantasy, you must be okay with Frank being my permanent boyfriend. Because losing me to Frank must turn you on."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:18 PM