Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen wore jeans, a casual top and flats to breakfast. She wore no makeup (other than a little lipstick) and put her hair in a high ponytail. She didn't want to give Ricky any ideas. She also told Ricky to meet her at a Starbucks. She didn't want anything even remotely romantic.

When she arrived Ricky looked passed her shoulder and asked "Where's Mike?"

"He's on a work call," Jen lied. "He's really big at Apple now." Mostly true. "He's trying to get off the call to join us." Another lie.

"Okay," Ricky said with a slow nod. He looked at Jen like he was studying her. Jen felt like he knew she was lying.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" Jen asked as they ate bagels and sipped coffee.

"Off and on, nothing serious," Ricky said. He was wearing his uniform again. He looked really good.

"You leave your rings upstairs again?" Ricky asked. He was smiling and looking at Jen's ringless left hand.

"Ah ..." Jen sputtered as she tried to come up with another lie.

"You're not wearing your wedding ring," Ricky said. "You dress like you were dressed last night. You and Mike are swinging again. And Mike isn't here, is he? Come on Jen, just admit it."

There was something about Ricky's demeanor that irked Jen. He was so confident, arrogant even. He'd always been that way, but he seemed more so now, probably because of his success in the Marines. Once Jen found that attractive. Well, she still found that attractive. But it irked her. And why did he have to look so handsome in that uniform?!

"We never stopped swinging," Jen blurted out, hoping the shock would take Ricky down a notch or two.

Ricky nodded slowly. "So Mike's not here," he said.

"That's right. I'm with my boyfriend," Jen told him. "His name's Frank."

"How many boyfriends since me?" Ricky asked.

"I don't feel like getting into it."

"A few?"

"A few," Jen answered with a shrug.

"Come up to my room," Ricky said.

"You work fast," Jen said with a laugh.

"I don't have much time," Ricky said with a grin. "I'm flying out later. So how bout it?"

"No way," Jen said with another laugh.

"Why? Frank'll get mad?"

"It's not about Frank," Jen said looking seriously at Ricky. "It's about Mike. And you know that Ricky."

They looked at each other in silence for a few moments. Then Ricky said "Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"Just give me your hand," Ricky said with a boyish grin. "For a minute."

Jen hesitantly extended her hand. Ricky took it. He held her hand palm up with one of his. With his other he caressed her wrist. "This still get you hot?" he asked with a grin.

"Ricky come on," Jen said pulling her hand back.

But Ricky held her hand tight. His face went serious. "I'm flying out tonight," he told her. "My unit ... they send us places."

"What? Where?" Jen said looking concerned.

"I can't tell you where," Ricky said. His face was deadly serious. "It's kind of funny running into you here. Closure, you know?"

"Ricky ..."

"Does this still turn you on?" he asked again. He was still caressing her wrist.

"... yes," Jen hesitantly admitted. Her wrists were big erogenous zones for her. But they were super sensitive so she had to be touched just right; else it was painful (kind of like the back of her knees, or her feet). Ricky still knew how to touch her. She felt herself getting wet.

"Come up to my room," Ricky pleaded, still looking serious and maybe desperate too. "Just one more time. I'll never tell Mike. I swear. In a week it probably won't matter anyway."

"Ricky ..." Jen said helplessly.

Suddenly Ricky burst out laughing. Jen's eyes opened wide not understanding at first. Then she got it. He was dicking with her!

"You shit!" she said angrily. "You asshole!"

"My god you fell for it," Ricky said still laughing.

"I did not!" Jen sputtered, feeling like an idiot. Glaring at him she said "How many girls have you picked up with that line?"

"Honestly? None," Ricky said. "Most girls aren't as gullible as you."

"Fuck you Ricky!" Jen said angrily. She started to stand up.

"I'm sorry," Ricky said reaching for her. "Okay, gullible's the wrong word. You're trusting, and naïve sometimes. But those are good things."

Jen glared at him. "How dare you?" she said incredulously. "After what happened?"

Ricky's smile disappeared. He said "So that WAS it."

"No it wasn't," Jen told him. "But what you just did. It was still shitty."

Ricky and Jen stared at each other in silence. It was like they were continuing a conversion from year ago, in LA.

Finally Ricky said, "I really do have to fly home later. We don't have much time."

"I'm not going up to your room," Jen said stubbornly.

"Well, you know me Jen," Ricky said, his mood turning melancholy. "I always wanted more than just sex anyway."

Jen stared at him, like she couldn't believe he was giving her shit about this. After so many years. "I'm not getting into this with you," she said.

"Okay, whatever," Ricky said.

"Whatever," Jen said back. They were silent for long moments. Then Jen got up. "I have to get back to Frank," she told him.

"What's Mikey doing while you're with your boyfriend?" Ricky said, contempt in his voice.

"Don't call him that."

"YOU called Frank your boyfriend," Ricky pointed out.

"I mean Mikey," Jen said. "Don't call Mike that."

"You called him that," Ricky reminded her.

"I did not."

"You did."

Jen glared at Ricky. She hissed, "I never want you to talk to Mike."

"Why? Afraid I might say something?" Ricky said tauntingly.

"I've told Mike everything," Jen insisted.

Ricky looked at Jen, studying her. "No you haven't," he said. It was a guess, but Jen's grimace told him he was right. "Maybe I will call Mikey."

Jen slapped his face. "DON'T - YOU - DARE," she hissed.

Jen glared at Ricky. Her hand stung. Ricky wasn't hurt by the slap - he was a Marine after all - but it shocked him.

Jen turned to go but he grabbed her wrist. "You haven't told him," Ricky said looking into her eyes. "Because you're afraid."

"That was fast," Frank said when Jen got back to his room. Jen shrugged but didn't say anything.

"Your conversation with Ricky didn't go well?" Frank asked.

Jen shrugged again. She said "Sometimes it's not fun dredging up the past."

Frank nodded. Inside he smiled. Perfect.

His dick was hard. Manipulating people got him hot. He pulled Jenny to him and ran his hand over her ass.

"I'm not in the mood" Jen said pulling away. "Can we go? I need to get home."

Frank frowned at that. He didn't like being put off. "You have an appointment with the doctor," he said.

"Oh," Jen said. She had forgotten all about it. "Um ...," she said pulling out her phone. There was a text from Mike. It said: "Sure. We'll be here when you get home."

"Okay then," Jen told Frank.

Frank nodded and smiled. He touched her tummy. "You should exercise more," he said.

"What?" Jen said, disoriented at the abrupt change of subject.

"I think you've gained weight," Frank said. He grinned. "Perhaps too much caviar and foie gras."

Since being with Frank, Jen had developed a taste for rich foods like caviar, foie gras, truffles and vintage champagne. With her challenging job, the 2 men in her life as well as being a mother, she wasn't working out as much. She probably had gained a few pounds. But was it really noticeable?

"You're still beautiful of course," Frank assured her. "Just, perhaps not as toned." He patted her ass. "Not as tight."

"Oh," Jen said, feeling alarm in the pit of her stomach.

"So, we'll helicopter back to the City," Frank said changing the subject again. "Meet with the doctor. Then I'll take you home. But first ..." He pulled Jenny back into his arms and undressed her. "You're in the mood when I say you're in the mood Jenny," he said as he pulled out his dick and got between her legs.

Jen didn't resist but she reached for a condom. Frank frowned but he let her roll it on him. Then he pushed into her body. Jen didn't cum though. She was too worried about the weight she'd gained, and whether she was beginning that slope downward that all girls went through (unless your name was Christie Brinkley), when she wouldn't be hot anymore.

Anna was napping when Jen got home to the loft apartment. Mike and Jen embraced. "Crazy weekend," Jen told him.

"Me too," Mike said. Jen tilted her head wanting to hear more. But Mike turned her around. He said "Let me see."

As Mike pulled up her top Jen undid her tight jeans and shimmied them down a few inches. "Wow," Mike said looking at the space just above her shapely ass cheeks. The tribal tattoo used to be jet black. Now it was a soft gray and fuzzy at the edges. "This from one treatment?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:17 PM