Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You know, Allie's hot but Jen's hotter," Jim said.

"Probably depends on who you ask," Mike said. Whether you liked pretty blondes with slim leggy ballerina figures or pretty brunettes with voluptuous classic hour glass figures.

"Yeah, I know, but for me," Jim said. He grinned and added "For you too, right mate?"

"Yeah, of course," Mike said, feeling uncomfortable talking about his wife with Jim (another cuckold).

Jim eyed Mike, sensing his discomfort. "No matter what you'll always see me as a cuck, right? I'm not mad. I get it. That's why you didn't want me with Jen. I'm just a cuck. I'm not good enough for your wife."

Jim was right but Mike didn't want to offend his friend. "Jim, listen -," he sputtered.

Jim moved closer and whispered into Mike's ear. "Think about this Mike. I would seriously like to get inside Jen's pants. Now, you think I'm a cuck. But think about it mate. Jen cumming on my cuck dick. I'll make her scream. How would that make you feel Mike? If your wife liked fucking me more than you? Getting cucked by a cuck. I know you'd get off on that kind of humiliation."

Mike looked at Jim. He was breathing hard.

"You're hard, right?" Jim said grinning knowingly. "That's okay. I get how you're wired. I'll push all your buttons. Like how about this? I'll make you suck my dick Mike. What will Jen think with my cock in your mouth? She won't respect you anymore Mike. She won't see you as a man. And when I cum on your face, I'll be taking the rest of your manhood. Jen will never want your pathetic cuckold dick inside her again."

Jim saw the excited, cuckold lust on Mike's face. "Just think about it Mike," he said grinning. "It'll be a lot of fun. And not risky, since I've got Stacy. I won't be trying to steal Jen from you."

Allie walked over. Jim smiled again at Mike, then went over to check on Stacy. "I guess we're about to start," she whispered. Noticing the look on his face, she asked "Are you alright? What were you and Jim talking about?"

"Nothing. Just ... stuff," Mike said evasively. He pushed thoughts of Jim and Jen out of his head.

Allie looked questioningly at Mike. Then she looked back to the bed. Darren and Stacy were already kissing. He was slowly undressing her. Allie looked distressed as she watched her husband with another girl.

Mike followed Allie's eyes and sensed her distress. He said "I don't get it. Next to Jen you're the hottest girl alive. Why would Darren ever want anyone else?"

Allie looked at Mike, a smile coming to her face. She said "For someone who never says anything, you always say the right things." Then she gave Mike a playful smirk. "I don't appreciate being #2. But since I'm ahead of Jasmine Kelly I guess it's okay."

At that moment Allie wasn't the "desperate wife trying to hold onto her husband" Allie. Instead she was the happy-go-lucky Allie Oh La La from college. She moved close to Mike so her big tits pressed against his chest. Cupping his erection, she seductively said "Have fun watching bubble boy. I'll be thinking of you as I rock Jim's world."

Allie grinned into Mike's eyes as she caressed his cock over his pants. Then she teasingly said "Hmmm, you really are small. Now I get why Jen fucks other men." With a giggle and a last squeeze of his cock, Allie turned and moved to the bed.

Mike watched Allie walk away. He was breathing hard.

Mike sat down as the action began in earnest on the big bed. Darren with Stacy, Jim with Allie. Quickly everyone was naked (although the girls still wore their stockings and high heels).

To his surprise though, Mike realized he wasn't interested with the action on the bed. He was hot and bothered but not from the fucking going on in front of him. Allie's taunt rang in his head: "You really are small. Now I get why Jen fucks other men."

And what Jim said: "What will Jen think with my cock in your mouth? She won't respect you anymore Mike. She won't see you as a man. And when I cum on your face, I'll be taking the rest of your manhood. Jen will never want your pathetic cuckold dick inside her again."

So Mike barely watched the couples fucking on the bed. Instead his thoughts were on Jen and what she was doing with Frank in Atlantic City.

One thing though Mike noticed. Two things actually. First, Allie looked really good in black stockings and high heels. Second, she was wearing the Fonzie charm around her wrist.

Mike's reverie was interrupted by Darren's angry shout. "Don't cum in my wife man!" he yelled at Jim. "Get away from her!"

It was like something snapped inside the big black man. Like he couldn't stand any more seeing Allie with another man. Darren looked like a raging madman. He brought his fist up to hit Jim, but in the close confides he was just as likely to hit Allie.

"Darren stop!" Mike yelled. He bolted from the chair and leaped in front of Allie to protect her.

Darren's blow hit Mike across the cheek, sending Mike's glasses flying. "Fuck Darren! Really?!" he yelled, grabbing at his face. It hurt!

Darren yelled "Stay out of this Mike! I'm a man! I'm protecting what's mine!"

"Then why don't you BE a man and move back home with your wife and son!" Mike yelled back.

Mike's words were harsher than any physical blow. The fight suddenly left Darren. In a softer voice he said "It's not that easy Mike."

Mike and Allie left soon after. As they were leaving, Mike glanced in a bedroom. Ally was there on the bed with 4 muscular black men. They were taking turns with her. Ally seemed to be loving it. Cole too. He was in a chair, stroking himself as he watched his wife getting banged. Mike noticed the black men weren't wearing condoms. He wondered if Ally was like Stacy; so in lust with black men she wanted their black babies. Maybe someday he'd see Ally again. If he did he'd ask her.

Later Mike taxied home with Allie. They rode in silence for most of the trip, each in their own thoughts. Allie finally said "Nice try back there."

"Darren got jealous. That's a good sign right?" Mike said hopefully.

"I guess," Allie said with a humorless laugh. "At least he's still going to counseling with me." She touched the bruise on Mike's cheek. "You know bubble boy, you have to stop jumping in front of buses."

"At least I'll get a lot of kudos from Jen," Mike said.

"She will DEFINITELY give you a lot of kudos or I'll kick her ass," Allie promised. She looked seriously at Mike and said "You know Mike, all you have to do is say stop. That's all. Say stop. And Jen will stop. I know she will."

Mike said "I guess I don't want her to stop."

"But, at some point it might change," Allie said. "Jen might not stop if you ask."

"We might be there now."

"No I don't think so," Allie said. She looked frustrated at Mike. "God why do you do this? Don't you remember Vegas, when you were broken up? Why risk it?"

Mike hesitated, then said "It's like a drug I guess. We can't stop."

"God," Allie lamented, shaking her head. She took his hand in her hands. "I never thought I'd say this. But you are a good man Mike Andrews."

They were sitting close together. The Fonzie charm dangled from Allie's wrist. Mike touched it. In touching it, he touched Allie's wrist. His hand moved over her wrist. Was it a caress? Or an accidental touch?

Allie took Mike's hand. She knew her best asset were her big breasts. With other guys that's what she'd use. But she knew Mike was a leg man. So she pulled Mike's hand to her thigh.

Mike's heart pounded as he felt the silky nylon. Looking into his eyes, Allie pulled his hand under her dress. Now his hand was on the lacy tops of her stockings.

"Jen doesn't let you make her cum," Allie whispered. Mike shook his head.

"Too bad. For you," Allie whispered tauntingly. She pulled his hand higher up her leg. Now his fingertips were on her soft bare skin above the lacy stocking tops.

Allie was looking in Mike's eyes. "You think you can make me cum?" she asked as she slowly parted her legs.

Mike was breathing hard, looking back into Allie's eyes. Abruptly he pulled his hand away.

That seemed to snap Allie out of a trace. She looked embarrassed and squeezed her legs tightly together. She wrapped her arms around herself like she was cold. They were silent for long moments.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike said, breaking the silence. "I won't tell Jen."

"Okay," Allie said warily.

"You slept with Colin didn't you?" Mike asked.

Allie stared at Mike, not answering. She was about to lie. Then she decided to tell the truth. She said "Of course I slept with Colin. I slept with all Jen's boyfriends. She probably slept with my boyfriends. It was college, we were wild. It didn't matter." Then Allie understood. She gave Mike one of those bitchy, sassy grins. "What, you're upset I never hit on you?" she asked with a knowing smirk.

Mike didn't answer, his cheeks going red.

Allie's expression softened. She said "I didn't hit on you Mike because I knew Jen loved you. I'm not a complete bitch." Although then Allie was ashamed again as her words were in conflict with what happened just moments ago. Again they lapsed into silence.

The taxi arrived at Allie's house. She moved to get out then stopped and turned back to Mike. She said "Don't tell Jen ... she might not let us hang out anymore."

Mike looked back at Allie. Not tell Jen what? About Allie cheating with Colin? Or what just happened?

Mike knew it was both. After a moment's hesitation he nodded and said "Okay." At that moment, Mike realized how easy it was to keep secrets from your spouse when you were involved with someone else. Another person added unpredictable dynamics. They pulled you where you wouldn't go otherwise.

Mike didn't see Jen's text until he got home and checked on Anna. It said "Can I be a little late? I forgot about the doctor's appointment to remove my tat."

Mike stared at the text. Jen had decided to remove her tattoo. They talked about it but she never asked for his permission. As her husband he should get some say about what she did with her body. But Jen made this decision herself.

Mike knew she was doing it for Frank. Just like, as Allie said, she pierced her nipples for Frank. Mike felt like he was losing control of his wife. She did things for Frank, not him. She obeyed Frank, not him. He felt minimized. He felt like a third wheel.

Why did it get him so hot?

Mike was tempted to say no. But he didn't for 2 reasons. First, because he wanted the tattoo gone. Second, because he didn't want to say something and have her ignore it (as he suspected she would). Because that would further diminish him in her eyes.

So Mike texted back: "Sure. We'll be here when you get home."

Mike undressed and got into bed. His cock was incredibly hard. He needed release.

He stroked himself fantasizing about Jen with Frank. But then his thoughts switched from Jen to Allie.

He remembered his hand on Allie's toned thigh, feeling the silkiness and lace of her stockings. As he came, Mike was fantasizing about kissing Allie and exploring higher up her short skirt.

His orgasm was powerful. But afterwards he felt ashamed and guilty, like he just cheated on Jen.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:16 PM