Adultery காம சோதனையின் மயக்கம் -Completred
(23-05-2022, 09:56 PM)game40it Wrote: Thanks
Namaskar
ஆபத்தை விலைக்குவாங்குறாள் 
மோகமுள் அவளை குத்திவிட்டது அதை எடுப்பதற்கு ஒரே வழி தான் இருக்கு என்று அவள் அறியாமல் அவள் மனம் அவளிடம் சொல்லுது. 
She wants her cake and also to eat it too. A lustful desire has taken deep root in her mind and she is struggling to be free of it. 
Thank you for thanking the reader on my behalf  Smile
You're welcome.
Thank you.
She wants or rather longs for a new experience. The grass is always greener on the other side. Whether this is true or not she is yet to find out. 
Smile
Trying as much as possible to get the next update out. 
Men always have greater options available to them. Sulochana's curiosity and lust is making her tread into dangerous waters. 
Thank you. That is what I tried to convey, that Sulochana is not in a stable state of mind. She is letting lust dictate her thinking. 
Trying.
Thank you. Just my take on how people would think and behave in such situation. 
Thank you. 
தனது கணவன் மூலம் இன்பம் கிடைத்த க்ரெடிட் கூட அவள் காமத்தை எழுப்பியவனுக்கு கொடுப்பது தான் கொடுமை. 

நாளைக்குள் அடுத்த அப்டேட் எழுதி முடிக்க முயற்சிக்கிறேன். புதன் அன்று வேலை விஷயமாக வேறு இடத்துக்கு போகவேண்டியதாக இருக்கு அதனால் நாளை முடியவிட்டில் வியாழக்கிழமை தான் அப்டேட் பண்ண முடியும். 
Thanks நண்பா
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: காம சோதனையின் மயக்கம் - by Chellapandiapple - 23-05-2022, 10:00 PM