Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 44-47

Cheating and Rivals Part 44

Jen knew Frank was close. "Remember," she said, looking into his eyes and stroking his face.

Frank nodded. His muscular body was covered in sweat. They'd been fucking for almost 15 minutes (like most men, he always lasted longer the second time). His face was a mask of concentration as his body climbed closer and closer to the peak.

Then his orgasm hit! "Ugh god!" he groaned as his body tensed. Reflexivity he pushed balls deep inside Jen's body. Then he remembered his promise and pulled out. He rapidly stroked his cock with his hand as he shot ropes of sperm across Jen's flat stomach.

Jen felt warmness inside her. Frank's first ejaculation had been deep inside her.

Frank knew it too. After he came down from his orgasm, he said "I'm sorry" and kissed her on the lips. Jen looked into his face, studying him. She didn't see any deceit there. Her best guess was Frank didn't do it on purpose. Still, she was peeved.

"Frank, I tell you I have to be careful, and then you manipulate me," Jen said frowning at him.

Frank grinned sheepishly. "I can't help it Jenny. When I see weakness I take advantage of it. It's how I am." He gave her an apologetic shrug.

Jen looked at Frank. His words were kind of a confession of a character flaw. Well, how do you like that? Frank Tower admitting that sometimes he went too far. Jen was touched by it. "Well, at least you're honest about it," she said, her frown turning into a grin.

Frank was curious so he said "Tomorrow morning we'll get a morning after pill if you'd like."

"Oh ah, no that's okay, I have one at home," Jen sputtered. It was a lie and Frank knew it immediately.

Frank smiled inside. He knew Jenny's parents well, not just her father but her mother too. He knew Jenny's mother was a devout Catholic and didn't believe in abortion or morning after pills. He'd suspected Jenny was the same way and now he knew she was.

"I should clean up, to be safe," Jen said. She went into the bathroom. Locking the door, she looked down between her legs. Frank had shot off only once inside her but still there was cum between her puffy pussy lips. She wet a tissue with water and wiped herself. She left the sponge inside her of course. She would douche and put in a new sponge tomorrow morning.

Jen got back on the bed with Frank. She thought this was a good time to set some boundaries. She kissed him, then said "Don't try setting me up with Frankie or Clint, okay? Goddess okay? No Frankie and Clint. Goddess."

Frank nodded. Frankie and Clint. But not Ricky. Was it a memory slip or something else? Interesting.

"I set up an appointment for you," Frank told her. "Tomorrow morning. To remove your tattoo."

"I'm having breakfast with Ricky," she reminded him.

"After then," Frank said with a shrug.

Jen nodded, thinking. At this point she was into the idea of removing the tattoo. Mike thought she was doing it for Frank but she wasn't. Not really. Anyways, even if she was, Mike wanted it gone as much as Frank. The problem was though, she promised Mike she'd get home early and now she was going to be late.

"I'll tell Mike I'm going to be late," Jen said getting out of bed. She got her iPhone and walked to the next room for some privacy. She called Mike. No answer. She called him again. No answer.

Jen frowned. Then she remembered he was hanging with Allie tonight. But it was after midnight. They were still together?

Jen sent Mike a text telling him she was going to be late tomorrow. She waited a few minutes but he didn't text back.

Really bothered now, Jen returned to the bedroom. She got into bed with Frank. But she tossed and turned all night and had a fitful sleep.

Mike met Allie at her brownstone in Chelsea off the High Line park. Allie and Darren bought the expensive 3 level home a few years ago after Darren made boatloads from Sapphire. Mike always enjoyed visiting because the elevated High Line was one of his favorite parks in New York City.

Allie was still getting ready when Mike got there. "Make yourself at home Mike," she yelled from the bedroom. "Help yourself to a drink."

"Where's Darren?" Mike said looking around for her son. Mike was Darren Jr.'s god father (Jen was his god mother. Similarly, Allie and Darren were Anna's god parents.). Beyond that, he and Darren Jr. were good friends. Mike always got along with kids better than adults. For some reason he wasn't shy or awkward around kids.

"He's with my parents tonight," Allie said.

Mike nodded. Her parents lived in New York City? How could he know Allie all these years and not know that? It was a stark statement about himself. Because he was shy and a loner, he really only knew a few people in the world. Mike shrugged. What could he do? He was who he was. But, he knew it was pretty sad that he didn't know Allie's parents lived in New York given she was Jen's best friend.

Mike went to the small bar. He was surprised to see a bottle of Highland Park scotch. It was unopened. "Can I open the Highland Park?" he called out to her.

"Sure. I got it for you," Allie called back. "Pour one for me too, okay?"

She got it for him? Feeling flattered, he opened the bottle and poured 2 glasses.

A few minutes later Allie came out of the bedroom. She looked amazing! She looked beautiful as always and wore a "little black dress" that showed a lot of cleavage and leg. Always a leg man, Mike noticed immediately she was wearing black sheer stockings and black high heels.

"Hey," Allie said to Mike. They gave each other a hello hug. Then Mike offered the glass of scotch to her. He watched as Allie took the glass and gulped the scotch down.

"Liquid courage," Allie told him. "For tonight."

"What's going on?" Mike asked. "We're meeting up with Darren?"

Allie nodded. "It's fucked up but I'm desperate," she said. "I'll try anything."

"What?" Mike asked.

Allie sighed. She said "You know we've been going to marriage counseling?" Mike nodded. "The counselor has a crazy idea. She said our troubles started with Darren's relationship with Stacy."

Mike nodded again. Stacy was his friend Jim's wife. Darren played the BBC bull and knocked up Stacy (on purpose). Their daughter was Dannika. But Stacy and Darren broke up. Stacy was with Deshawn now. In fact she was carrying his baby.

"Stacy's still pregnant?" Mike said, trying to count months in his head. Stacy probably still had a few months to go.

Allie nodded. "That's a big part of this," she said.

Mike looked confused. "Allie what's going on?" he asked.

Allie took a deep breath. "You're going to think this is crazy," she said. Then she laughed and said "Or maybe not. But anyway. Darren and Stacy are going to have sex. And we'll be there."

"We - as in you and me?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"Yeah Mike that's what we means," Allie said sarcastically. She was being the bitchy Allie again. Realizing that she said "Sorry. I'm kind of nervous." She poured herself another Highland Park and gulped it down. "This is good," she said examining the bottle.

"Allie why are we going to be there?" Mike said feeling frustrated. "And how is this going to help get you and Darren back together?"

Allie dropped the bombshell. She said "Because while Darren's fucking Stacy, her husband's going to be fucking me."

Mike's jaw dropped. "Jim?" he asked. He looked incredulously at Allie. "How is that going to help?"

"I don't know Mike," Allie said feeling frustrated and helpless. "It made sense when the counselor explained it. Closure for Darren with Stacy. And he sees Jim with me, so he feels the pain I felt."

"But, you guys used to swing," Mike said. "So how's it going to bother Darren?"

"We never did it in the same room," Allie told him. "Darren never saw me with another man. And I guess he doesn't respect Jim."

"Of course not, he's a cuckold," Mike blurted out. "Jim's not good enough for you."

Allie tilted her head at Mike, studying him. After a moment she said "I don't know. I've seen Jim, he's cute. Anyway, it's probably a good thing right? If Darren doesn't respect Jim. It'll bother him more."

"So you do this, Darren gets jealous and you guys get back together?" Mike said skeptically.

"More like, it's a step towards getting back together," Allie said. "I know it's crazy. But this lifestyle is crazy. At least it's something. Better than doing nothing."

Mike nodded slowly, thinking it over. "You said Stacy being pregnant was a big part of this?" he asked.

"It's why Darren agreed to tonight," Allie said with a sour look on her face. "I don't get it completely. But it's like, Stacy's carrying Deshawn's baby. So it's a big deal if Darren has her before she gives birth."

Mike stared at Allie. Was this part of the BBC point system? Bonus points if you fuck a married white girl while she's carrying another BBC's love child? "This is so fucked up," he lamented.

"I know, right?" Allie said with a humorless laugh. "You're my inspiration though."

"What?" Mike asked.

"You and Jen," Allie explained. "Believe it or not, of all my friends, you guys have the most loving relationship. And no offense Mike but you're more fucked up than Darren." She grinned at him and Mike sheepishly grinned back. "I've thought about giving up on Darren. But then I think, if you and Jen can make it work, so can we. Besides, there's Darren Jr. I want to give it one more chance to stay together with his father."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:16 PM