Misc. Erotica Exploring Otherside of My Sexy Mother --- rockingkichu
Exploring Otherside of My Sexy Mother

"Exploring other-side of my sexy mother", Its not just a hot story its the situations that i faced in my life. This is my first post and i want to explain about the center character of this story. Her name is "Sajna Fathima". Who is she? Well she is my mother and i am her only child and my name is "Ajmal Jamal", but i am popular by my pet-name "Kichu". By the way "Jamal" is my Father. Yes thats my family just 3 of us.

(Little Flashback)

Sajna Fathima my mom she is 36 year old housewife. She married my father at the age of 18 when she was in her college and dropped her studies for family life. My father was 25 then at the time of marriage and he works as supervisor for a construction company. After the arrival of me and for a better life he went Dubai. Since my 5th grade i was with my mother and grand-parents and my father would visit twice in a year. And sometimes me and mom visit there, 2-3 times mom alone. As the days gone we built a new home and we shifted to the new home which is just some distance from my grandparent's house.

(About Sajna Fathima)

Now she is 36 year old and she is very beautiful, homely and lovely mother. She is just in a perfect shape with the cute lovely shaped boobs and super curves, without any extra pounds she is just a sex bomb and i know that every one around here are crazy about her. I don't know to describe her shapes so i will post some photos of actress. For me she is very caring and very strict, she is very much concerned about my studies, because i am worse at it. Now i am in 12th grade in a private school, i didn't get admission in good school because my 10th grade's marks were poor. "Oh sorry out of the track". So as i said she got married in her younger age and dropped her studies, she is into this life which has greater amount of sacrifice and all. Somehow she completed her studies later and she is a graduate. Still she didn't allowed to go to any work and continued as a home-maker. She Always looks after her god's gifted beauty going beauty parlor and regular day walk. She always chooses the best dress, whether it is saree, salwar, burqa whatever it is she always wear it very decently and in a conservative way as in our community.

Wait...wait "what are you talking about she is perfect in all way"
No she is not that perfect she is mother but she is women who doesn't get enough amount of sex. This story is about decoding the secrets of my beautiful mother "Sajna Fathima".

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring Otherside of My Sexy Mother --- rockingkichu - by ddey333 - 23-05-2022, 03:47 PM