Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen felt herself going over the edge. It was inevitable with how Frank was going so deep and hitting both her pleasure buttons. Frank knew she was cumming from her moans and look on her face. He allowed himself to cum too so they came together. They kissed as orgasmic pleasure flooded their bodies.

A little later, as Frank pulled out, Jen looked between her legs. She was relieved to see that, while the condom was full of his sperm, it was still on without any tears. And of course, she had the sponge inside her too.

They snuggled in bed with Frank's arm around her and Jen's head on his chest. "Why my old boyfriends?" she asked him.

"They're convenient," Frank said with a shrug. But that wasn't the real reason.

"I'm having breakfast with Ricky tomorrow," Jen said. Seeing Frank's frown, she grinned and playfully poked him in the side. "It's your fault. You set it up. I haven't seen Ricky in years. I want to catch up."

"We have so little time together," Frank said. "I want to see you more."

"We can't baby," Jen gently told him, rubbing his chest. "I'm already away too much." Seeing his continued frown, she said "I give you my weekends. That's something right?"

Frank still had a frown on his face. "How long will you be with Ricky?" he asked.

Jen smiled. "Why? Jealous?"

"You seem pleased with the prospect," Frank said, a grin breaking the frown on his face.

"Well yeah ...," Jen said still smiling. Then the smile turned to a questioning look. "I've wanted to ask you something," she said hesitantly.

"Yes?" Frank said, suddenly very interested. Was this it? Was Jenny finally going to ask the question?

"It's just ... I guess I don't get it," Jen began. "Why does a man share his girl with other men? I mean, I know, you get off on the control. But –."

Yes, this was the question Frank was waiting for. It fit into his goal of breaking Jen's spirit. Part of that – a big part – was weakening her bond with Mike. Because as that marital bond weakened, her dependence on him grew.

"You're asking about Mike," Frank said. It was a statement, not a question. "You enjoy other men. To a certain extent you understand Mike's cuckold fantasies. But you grew up believing love meant exclusivity. And you wonder how Mike can really love you if he's willing to share you with other men."

Jen stared at Frank, again amazed at his ability to read minds. "Yes, I wonder about that sometimes," she said. Especially after seeing Ricky again. It brought back old memories – old demons.

Frank gave her an understanding smile. "To be honest I don't know," he said. "I never shared Sally. As you know I was not the best husband. I cheated. But I loved Sally. I never had any desire to share her."

"You share me," Jen pointed out.

"We're not married," Frank said. "We're on an exploration; other men are part of that. But make no mistake. If we were married I would not share you. I find the idea disturbing." He grinned sheepishly and said "I'll tell you something. I'm a jealous man; it's one of my failings. I became insanely jealous whenever Sally talked to another man. I got better over the years. But the idea of another man touching her ..." He shook his head. "No, I'd never do that."

Jen nodded her agreement. She said "I actually think jealousy's a good emotion. It kind of shows your love."

"Not kind of," Frank said with a smile. "It does show your love."

"I think so too," Jen said. She didn't say it to Frank, but often she did things on purpose to make Mike jealous.

Her fucking other men wasn't enough for Mike. He wanted her to date and develop feelings for other men. Yes, she loved the game. But sharing her with other men rather than wanting her all to himself – it made her wonder sometimes if Mike really loved her. So yeah, she did things on purpose to make him jealous and hurt. Because she needed to see his jealousy and hurt as confirmation he loved her.

But did Mike really? Love her? Jen knew the jealousy and angst was a big part of the turn on for her husband. So what was she to Mike? Love? Or lust? Was she just a plaything to him? A pretty girl willing to spread her legs for hunky men to make his cuckold fantasies come true? Because Frank was right. Love was supposed to mean exclusivity. A man shouldn't want to share his wife with other men. At least that's what she grew up believing.

Frank grinned inside as he watched Jenny think. This all fit into his plan. He wanted to weaken the marital bond between Jenny and Mike.

Her old boyfriends were perfect for that. No doubt they stirred up old emotions. It was like opening up old wounds; there was pain there. And as Jen lived that pain again she would resent Mike because he was the one who started it all.

Also, being with her old boyfriends would remind Jenny that Mike didn't want her exclusively. It would feed into her insecurities and cause her to doubt Mike and their marriage.

All this would weaken Jenny's bond with Mike and their marriage. And as those bonds weakened, her dependence on him would grow. Eventually Jenny would become completely his.

"But, why my old boyfriends?" Jen asked again. She sensed it was more than "they're convenient."

Frank grinned at her. Of course he wasn't going to tell her his main reason. But there was a secondary reason she would buy (and enjoy).

"Let me guess, you broke up with them, not the other way around," Frank said.

"Yes ...," Jen said, not sure where he was going with this.

"So there's no doubt resentment there, on their part," he said.

"I guess," Jen said.

Frank wasn't satisfied with the uncertainty of her answer. He asked "Well, take Tom. Was there resentment? When you saw him this week?"

"Yes," she conceded.

Frank eyed her knowingly, like he was reading her mind. He said "And being with them again, old boyfriends you broke up with – that was demeaning, wasn't it?"

Jen remembered how she practically begged Tom to fuck her. She dumped him. Yet, she begged him to fuck her. He was about to leave. Reject her. She had to strip and get on her knees. She remembered how she submissively pleaded "please don't make me beg." Jen shuddered as she remembered the humiliating scene.

With Colin it was different. Back in high school and college, they took turns dumping each other. Yet, since there, she opened her legs repeatedly for him. It was like saying "It doesn't matter how shitty you treated me all my life, I still can't resist you. Even after all these years I still want your body." How demeaning. How slutty. It was like she had no respect for herself. Again Jen shuddered.

"Yes it was demeaning," Jen admitted to Frank. She shuddered as she added "Humiliating."

Frank brushed his fingertips across Jen's cheek. "You've got your cum face on Jenny," he said with a triumphant smile on his face.

Jen knew he was right. She was soaking. Now she understood. Frank picked her old boyfriends to push her sub-space buttons. To humiliate and demean her. God it got her so hot!

Jen looked up at Frank with awe. The way he manipulated things ... and people. It was scary. But it made her weak-kneed. Frank was like a drug. A dangerous, exciting, thrilling drug. At that moment she wanted Frank Tower in her life forever. And she wanted him now. Right now!

"Are you ...?" she asked reaching under the covers. Yes! He was hard!

"I want you," Jen said urgently. She reached for another condom.

"No Jenny," Frank told her. "I'll give you what you want. But no condom."

"Frank I told you –."

"I'll pull out," Frank promised. "But no condom."

Jen stared at Frank thinking furiously. Yes she was ovulating. But the sponge was still inside her. And Frank promised to pull out.

"Okay," Jen finally said. She stroked his big cock. His incredible, beautiful, THICK cock. Now that the decision was made she looked forward to having him inside her bare. Skin to skin always felt so much better! And he was Frank Tower. The powerful, sexy, thrilling Frank Tower. She wanted him inside her!

Frank grinned triumphantly. Jenny was a wonderful sweet girl but truly she was easy to manipulate. Her Achilles heel was her lustful body. Once she got horny she wasn't able to say no. He loved that about her!

Frank got on top between her opened legs. Just before he entered her, Jen took his face in her soft hands. "Promise me you won't tell Mike," she said looking urgently into his eyes.

"About the condom?" Frank asked.

Jen nodded.

Frank understood. Mike was worried about pregnancy. There was a spark of excited delight in his eyes. But he quickly regained control, not wanting to reveal to much about himself. "This'll be our secret," he promised. He kissed her and then pushed in.

Jen grunted and her eyes rolled up into her head as Frank's thick cock stretch her. But she saw it. In Frank's eyes, that momentary flicker of excitement. It made her wonder if Paige was right. Could such a powerful man like Frank Tower really be sterile?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:15 PM