Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"No," Jasmine said. Deidre was about to say more but Jasmine cut her off. "She's married to Mike, and Mike is my friend. And she's got Frank. Anyway, she's straight."

"Anyways?" Deidre teased. She heard Jasmine scream about anyway versus anyways. Everyone at the party heard.

Jasmine cringed, her cheeks going red.

"It's okay Jas, everyone knows you're a bitch sometimes," Deidre joked.

"Thanks so much," Jasmine said sarcastically. Then she grinned. "See you tomorrow," she said tenderly stroking Deidre's cheek.

"Yeah, tomorrow," Deidre said. She took Jasmine's hand and kissed it. Jasmine gave her a melancholy smile. Then she left.

Jen was with Frank in his room, making out. She was distracted by Jasmine's outburst and seeing Ricky earlier that night. But Frank pulled her into his arms and, like always, her body responded to him.

Jen arched her back as Frank fondled her breasts over the stretchy black top. "You were a good girl tonight Jen honey," he said between kisses.

"Let's not do that again," Jen said, groaning as Frank pulled up the top and rubbed her hard super-sensitive pierced nipples.

"Seeing Ricky? Or humiliating you in front of Jasmine?" Frank asked.

Jen pulled away from Frank. She looked at him. She had a major cum face on.

Frank grinned. "You're a submissive slut, are you're Jenny?" he asked, rolling her nipples and nipple bars between his fingers.

"Ugh god," Jen moaned, rolling her head back.

Frank's grin widened. He was intrigued by the dynamic between Jasmine and Jen. He knew Jasmine batted both ways of course. It was a closely held secret but he knew. But Jasmine didn't know he knew, and he didn't tell Jen. Novices said "knowledge is power." How sophomoric. Knowledge meant nothing without the wisdom and cunning to use it. And often, the best way to use knowledge was concealing you knew it ... until the appropriate moment.

Power games got Frank hot! So did Jenny's beautiful face and sexy body! He pushed up her leather mini-skirt and got between her open legs. Pulling out his hard cock, he moved forward to enter her.

"Frank honey wait," Jen said putting a hand on his chest. She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom.

Frank frowned at the small square package. "What is going on?" he said with annoyance. Lately Jenny was making him pull out or wear condoms. WTF?

"I need to tell you something," Jen said as she rubbed his chest. Keeping with their story, she said, "I had to go off the pill. I'm having reactions with my prescription. I need a new one."

"What reactions Jenny?" Frank asked looking concerned.

"Migraines mostly," Jen said. She was lying of course but it was true back in high school.

"When did you go off the pill?"

"A few weeks ago," Jen said truthfully. Enough time so she probably was no longer protected by the lingering effects of the pill.

Frank nodded. Now he understood why she hadn't let him cum inside her lately. "You should have just told me," he said tenderly stroking her cheek.

"It was fun before," Jen said with a grin. The last time she told Frank to cum in her mouth because Mike liked kissing her after.

Frank grinned back. "Did Mike really kiss you?" he asked, playful mockery in his voice.

"Of course he did. It gets him super hot," Jen said. Before he could comment she put a finger to his lips. "Don't make fun of him okay? It's just how he is."

Frank thought little of Mike and his perversions. Not wanting to argue though he let it go. He asked "Why condoms now?"

"I'm ovulating," Jen told him.

Frank stared at Jen. He nodded slowly, processing that piece of information.

"Lay back baby," Jen told Frank, gently pushing him onto his back. She lowered her head and went down on him for a few moments. Then she tore the small square package with her teeth. She rolled the condom onto his cock. He was so thick the condom only made it halfway down his shaft. That was okay though because it left a lot of reservoir for his sperm and Frank always came a lot.

They started with Jen on top. Then with Jen on her elbows and knees. She had her first orgasm that way, with Frank pounding her hard and reaching under and fondling her breasts and pierced nipples.

Frank wanted to cum on top, in the missionary position, so he could look into Jenny's beautiful face as he orgasmed. So he flipped her around and re-entered her. Jen took a quick glance at the condom. It was still on and no tears.

As always Frank held Jen's hands above her head. Their sex wasn't as frantic now. Frank stroked long and slow, pushing all the way in and then pulling all the way out (with just his big bulbous cockhead still inside). He adjusted his angle of penetration to ensure he hit both Jen's clit and g-spot. With the long slow strokes, Frank was constantly stimulating Jen's pleasure spots. Soon she was close to another orgasm.

Frank kissed Jen tenderly as he moved in and out. "What are we doing?" he asked.

Jen looked questioningly at him, not understanding the question.

Frank kissed Jen on the lips again. "What are we doing Jen honey?" he asked again.

Jen heard a lot of emotion and affection in his voice. She got it. She said "You're making love to me," she said.

Frank smiled. He corrected her though, saying "No, we're making love." He emphasized the word "we're."

Jen nodded but didn't respond. Frank humiliated her in front of Jasmine. He set her up with old boyfriends. Now, at that moment, he insisted she hold her hands above her head to prove her approaching orgasm was due to his cock. She got off on it all – she loved fucking him – but she wasn't making love to him. To Frank it might be making love. But to Jen it was getting fucked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:14 PM