Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
Though this not a case of exhibitionism that I was on the giving side, but I’m a fortunate victim of exhibitionism, this happened back in the December of 2019, on our way to Darjeeling from NJP along with a couple of friends, as the innova we were in was climbing through the beautiful hills, our driver stopped the car at hill side shack like restaurant with an amazing view of The Valley for refreshments and his commission from the restaurant for bringing them customers. We parked behind another suv carrying passengers to Darjeeling and they too were going in for refreshments as we were preparing to get out of the car, out came a couple from the car in front of us, I didn’t pay much attention because there was nothing eye catchy about them. So we got down and all my friends went into the restaurant and I just wanted to take a stroll uphill and get a good view of The Valley and click some pictures, so I went a bit further from the restaurant and view opened up to a beautiful valley by the side of the road, I started clicking pictures and capturing video, I was standing on the barrier on the edge of the road, so i was 2 feet above the road , so I could get a good shot of The Valley. As I was doing my thing I noticed from the corner of my eye a couple approaching it was them they came and sat next to exactly where I was standing, I glanced at them and damn came into full view another damn beautiful valley(cleavage) and the owner of The Valley looking at me, I got embarrassed and continued doing my thing, but I kept forgetting about the cleavage and was looking for my friends so that I could signal them and take a look at the green valley, in the process I accidentally peeped at her valley a couple of times and noticed the couple observing me observe her assets and got distracted from filming so I stopped filming but held my camera in filming position and was thinking about what was happening next to me, it struck me that the couple might be exhibitionist, I’ve read and knew about the existence exhibitionism but I always imagined  it was from the perspective of me exposing my partner to strangers and getting a kick out of it , but never imagined I would be the stranger, i immediately got aroused, like super aroused, even the December cold couldn’t hold me back, so I decided to respond, I turned towards them and put my phone in front of me as if I was looking at it, and was directly looking at the clevage I maintained eye contact for like 10 seconds then I looked at the guy to see if he was observing me and I turned my gaze towards the woman and put my hand over my clearly visible bulge over my track pant and adjusted it while staring directly into her eyes, her lips opened and she was holding back her smile, then again turned towards the view but was freaking out inside, cause I never imagined I would do such a thing in my life( I used to consider myself a decent guy back then), then my friends called and I again turned towards the couple held my bulge over the pants and shagged my hand twice while looking at her and left. After sometime they also came into the restaurant i told my friends what had happened, they were also throwing her some dirty looks at her cleavage and all of use left at the same time, the couple sat in the car in front us on the back seat( rear opening door) and we were all seated in out car as our cars started all of us waved bye to them, but we ended up being behind them for the next half an hour, looking at each out awkwardly. I can only imagine how horny they got and hope they had an amazing time there, because I kept shagging for that for almost a week.
[+] 1 user Likes James1301's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by James1301 - 23-05-2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM