Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen rolled again. Eleven. More shouts. There were a lot of exuberant laughs and shouts of "She's hot!" and "She's a natural!" And more than a few winks among the men as they split their attention between Jen's beautiful face and perky tits and the action on the craps table. All the players (including Ricky) put their next bets on the Pass Line. Many of them let it ride.

Jen was getting into the happy boisterous enthusiasm around the table. Getting into her social butterfly groove, she began flirting with the men and batting her eyelashes at them. She rolled again. Another eleven! Then again. Seven! People yelled out "Hot shooter! Hot shooter!" The players were really happy and excited now after 4 winners in a roll. All the players began letting it ride on the Pass Line. The stacks of chips were getting big.

Jen rolled a four. There weren't any shouts, but no groans either. The stickman said "The Point is four" and he put a big "On" button on the 4 on the table.

"What's your name honey?" one of the players asked. He was an older man with a friendly face and graying hair. Everyone around the table was looking at Jen.

"Jen," Jen said. She hesitantly asked "Um ... what happens now?"

The player grinned at Jen and said "You try to roll the Point honey. Try to roll four." There were large stacks of chips on the Pass Line.

Jen rolled. There were shouts as the dice came up four! She rolled again. Another four!

The players were going crazy! Six winners in a row! In their eyes, Jen was turning from a sexpot to their meal ticket.

Jen rolled four twice more. Everyone was laughing and shouting. Eight winners in a roll! The men were high fiving Jen and giving her hugs. Not sexual hugs, more like fatherly, thank you hugs. Jen was getting into it, laughing along and giving high 5s back.

The stacks of chips were becoming skyscbangrs as the players let it ride on the Pass Line. Jen looked nervously at the big piles of chips. "Um ... could you guys take off some of your chips?" she asked.

"We're letting it ride darling. You're a hot shooter," one of the players said. He was wearing a big cowboy hat and had a southern accent. He gave Jen a big smile and fatherly wink.

"It makes me nervous," Jen said.

"It's our money darling," cowboy hat said.

"Then I quit," Jen said defiantly, stubbornly putting the dice down.

"Okay, okay," the men said, chuckling good naturedly. Someone said "she's pretty AND sassy" and everyone laughed. They were good natured laughs. Among the older men Jen was no longer a bimbo in their eyes. To them she was kind of like their adopted daughter (it was different among the younger guys of course). So the men relented and pulled back chips until only small stacks were left.

"Sassy girl you got there soldier," cowboy hat said with a friendly, teasing grin to Ricky.

"She's not my girl," Ricky said.

"Oh. Too bad," cowboy hat said with a raised eyebrow. The men around the table looked at Jen with even more interest, especially the younger single guys. This beauty was available? They began composing pickup lines in their heads. But what about soldier boy, how did he factor in?

Suddenly the game wasn't fun anymore. Jen rolled seven. There were a few groans as the stickman yelled "seven out." But mostly there were smiles and happy faces. Jen had just won the players a lot of money.

There were goodbyes. Jen quickly walked away, not wanting to get hit on by the younger guys around the table. Ricky followed just behind. Ricky caught up and nudged Jen towards the elevators. "Come up to my room," he said. "We can get a six-pack. Catch up."

Jen looked at Ricky. He looked REALLY good. Especially in his uniform. She remembered Frank's command. Go up to his room and fuck him. Her cheeks flushed red as her body shuddered. She felt weak kneed.

"Are you alright?" Ricky asked putting his hand on her arm to steady her. His hand on her arm felt electric. Her body tingled where he touched her and shot out in all directions.

Memories flooded back. Of his incredible body. Their amazing sex. More than just the physical parts though. Laughing and having fun. Holding hands. Whispering late into the night as they cuddled in bed. Their time together in LA.

LA.

"So are you coming up?" Ricky asked again as the elevator doors dinged open.

Jen looked at Ricky, standing there so gorgeous and courageous in his uniform. It was tempting. So tempting. And again there was Frank's command – go to his room and fuck him.

But no. There was too much history there. Jen didn't want to open up that Pandora's box.

"I better check on Mike," Jen said, stepping away. "It was good seeing you Ricky."

Jen was turning to go when Ricky said "How about breakfast tomorrow? I heard about Liberty-gate and all that. I'd like to say hi to Mike."

Jen looked at Ricky. Impulsively she fumbled in her purse for pen and paper. She hurriedly jotted down the telephone number of her cell phone. "I have a new number," she said as she handed him the paper.

"I know," Ricky said, looking into Jen's eyes. That's all he said, "I know." But there was a lot in those 2 words. An accusation. And regret.

Jen blushed and looked away, not able to meet Ricky's gaze. "Tomorrow then," she said. She turned and hurried away.

Jen found Frank in their hotel room. He saw immediately she didn't have sex with Ricky. "You disobeyed me," he said disapprovingly.

"Fuck you Frank," Jen said angrily.

Frank tilted his head, looking questioning at her. "Why so upset?" he asked. Jenny fucked Colin and Tom at his bidding. She fucked Hugh and Lou. She fucked Jimmy and his friends. Why not Ricky?

Jen sat down. She felt emotionally exhausted. "It's just ...," she sputtered, trying to explain. "Ricky was the first guy I played with. I didn't know what I was doing."

"You fell in love?" Frank asked. When Jen didn't answer, he said "You almost left Mike for Ricky." It was half statement, half question.

"No," Jen sputtered. "That's not what happened," she insisted.

"What happened then?" Frank asked.

"Frank," Jen sighed. "I don't feel like talking about it okay?"

"Very well," Frank said irritably. "She disobeys me, then doesn't answer my questions?" he thought. Frank was annoyed and anger brimmed under the surface. "You had a choice. If not Ricky, then Jasmine's party."

"Can't it be something else?" Jen whined. She looked like a slut. She didn't want them to see her like this, especially Jasmine.

"No," Frank said with finality. He held out his hand. Jen took it and stood up.

"At least let me put on a bra," Jen begged. She flushed at how docile she was being with Frank.

"You'll go as you are," Frank told her. He ordered, "Fix your makeup. Make it heavier, the way Claudia does it. And brush your hair."

Jen stared at Frank. She couldn't believe she was allowing him to order her around this way. She knew she could leave at any time. Or use her safe word. But she didn't want to. It was simple. She was Frank's and he gave her a choice. She didn't fuck Ricky. So she had to go to Jasmine's party. That's what a bottom did. She obeyed her top. Her Master. Jen shuddered at the word. It was so powerful. It had an incredible effect on her.

Jen brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. She made it heavier the way Frank liked it.

"We'll go just for a little while," Jen said to Frank, hoping for mercy. "And can I wear ...," she said picking up a jacket and looking at Frank beseechingly. It was a short black jacket made of thin leather.

Frank's cock was incredibly hard at that moment. He loved when people begged. And make no mistake, Jenny Johnson was begging. He compared this Jenny to the one just a few short months ago. Still sassy sometimes. Still mindful. But he was breaking her. She was coming to look to him not just for permission but also approval. She was becoming his.

"Of course Jenny," Frank said with a kind smile. "You may put the panties back on too." He handed Jen the red lacy panties.

Jen smiled gratefully at him. She hesitated, as if waiting for him to turn around. But Frank didn't. He just looked at her. Jen shrugged, then reached down and pulled the red panties up her long legs.

Frank took the jacket and helped her put it on. Then he looked at her as if waiting for something.

After a moment Jen meekly said "Thank you." Frank broke out into an even bigger smile. He gave her an approving kiss on the lips.

"We should go in separately," Jen said.

"No, we'll go in together," Frank told her. There was a limit to his generosity and patience.

Jen felt panicked. If they went in together people would know for sure about their affair. Rumors were okay. Rumors she could handle. But she couldn't let people KNOW.

Thinking fast, Jen said "We'll say you taught me how to play craps. That's why we're late and coming in together."

"Very well," Frank said giving her a "whatever" shrug.

Jasmine's suite was packed. Jen was glad. With people jammed together it was harder to see her exposed chest.

But Jen underestimated the intensity of the rumors. She and Frank were the talk of everyone. It wasn't just Jen's beauty or Frank's wealth, or that together as a team they were bringing millions into Jasmine's campaign. Jen was Mike's wife, and Mike had dumped Jasmine to reunite with Jen. The intrigue of this 4 sided dynamic was just too delicious not to talk about.

So everyone noticed Jen and Frank's absence from the party. They noticed when they arrived late. They especially noticed when they arrived together.

All eyes were on Jen. Frank was rich and handsome but he was an older man, and anyway pretty girls always got the attention. Jen was beyond pretty. She was movie star gorgeous. And there was the way she was dressed. She was showing a lot of leg in the black miniskirt, and with the 4" heels her long legs looked even longer. That was the first thing people noticed. But then eyes drifted up. The black leather jacket hid less than Jen hoped. Especially if you were looking. And the men in the room (as well as a lot of the women) were definitely looking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:13 PM