Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah. Sorry for going psycho," Mike said sheepishly as he stroked her long blonde hair. "I guess it was everything all at once. The necklace. Doing it in his car instead of here. Your rings. Not being able to touch you."

"Our lifestyle's wild baby," Jen stroking his chest. "You kind of have to go with it sometimes."

"Yeah," Mike agreed. It was hard though. Even after playing for years he often went over the ledge (the Jen Meter falling to a dangerous level). He wondered why Jen put up with it. But even after he posed the question he knew the answer. Jen loved the game as much as him. They were both addicted to it.

"I saw you talking to Allie," Jen said. "She liked the Fonzie charm?"

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin.

Jen felt a pang of jealousy at Mike giving Allie his own birthday gift (rather than a joint gift from them both). But with the freaking huge diamond on her dresser she was obviously in no position to complain. "Why Fonzie?" she asked.

"Remember RH's name is Ron Howard?" Mike reminded her.

"Yeah ...," Jen said not getting it at first. It took a moment and then she understood. Grinning, she said "So it's a joke."

"Yeah," Mike said. He decided not to tell Jen that Allie called him "her Fonzie." He got some satisfaction from that.

"So you and Allie are hanging tomorrow?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. "She said something about Darren."

"Oh," Jen said. That was news to her. She said hopefully "You think they're getting back together?

"I guess it's possible," Mike speculated. "Maybe she wants me to talk to him, like last time."

Jen nodded. That was really good news on a lot of levels. First, she knew Allie was miserable without Darren. Second, that would put a quick end to this "setup" of Mike with Allie. Jen was getting tired of that game really fast. And there would be no other setups for Mike, Jen decided at that moment. She could handle herself with Frank. As she repeatedly told Mike, she just had to remember it was a game.

"Mike, we need to talk about something," Jen said. "I need to tell Frank I'm off the pill."

Mike understood immediately. Jen needed a reason to get Frank to wear a condom this weekend since she was ovulating. But Mike didn't want Frank to know about his pregnancy fantasy. That would be giving up too much of himself. So he warily asked "What are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell Frank I had an allergic reaction," Jen told him, having already thought about it. She shrugged and added "It's half true. I had problems finding the right prescription when I first went on the pill."

Mike nodded. He remembered Jen telling him that sometime in the past. "But, you said if Frank knew you were unprotected he'd try on purpose to cum inside you."

"I was only half serious," Jen said. "He's never once talked about that. I mean, he's almost 60. He's too old to want to be a father again. Besides, I know him better now. I can handle him." Jen could tell when a boy was really into her. And Frank Tower was really into her. She knew how to use that to control things. In her life she'd had more than a few boys wrapped around her little pinky.

"He won't force you?" Mike said concerned.

"Mike, no," Jen said softly. "Frank's never forced me to do anything. I let him have control. I submit to him." She gave Mike a grin. "Just like you submit to me. It's a turn on, right?"

Jen reached down and cupped Mike's cock. He was half hard. "Like, what if said I want you in a cage. You would submit to me right?"

"Yes," Mike said immediately. His cock quickly got hard.

"But I wouldn't be forcing you right?" Jen continued. "I wouldn't be holding you down when I put the cage on you."

"Frank does hold you down," Mike said referring to the times Frank had Jen "banged."

"But I want that," Jen said.

"What about that first time in the stairway?" Mike said.

Jen shuddered at the memory. "Are you trying to get me hot?" she asked with a helpless laugh.

"I'm serious," Mike said. "You said Frank was holding you down."

"Mike honey, he was in my mouth and I have teeth," Jen said with a smile, repeating the joke from before. "Seriously, I know how to squeeze a guy's balls. If I wanted to get away I could have."

"So you loved it," Mike said.

"I loved it. I hated it," Jen said. "That's what made it so hot. I've always wanted a man to do that to me. If it was a stranger, no. But this was Frank. I've known him all my life. He's Sophie's dad." Jen shuddered at her words. "God I'm getting hot talking about this." She playfully punched Mike in the arm like it was his fault.

Mike grinned at her. He said "It gets you hot Frank's Sophie's father."

"Ah, yeah," Jen said with a "hello, where have you been?" tone of voice. She was stroking him under the blanket.

Mike looked lustfully at his wife. He said, "I've read if you're caged long enough your cock gets smaller. I guess it's like what happens if you don't exercise a muscle."

"Um, that's not a good thing," Jen said with a laugh as she gave Mike's 4 inch dick a little squeeze.

"Why? You think I'm already too small?" he asked with a grin.

"You said it mister, not me," Jen said with another laugh. She eyed him knowingly. "Sometimes I think you wish you were smaller. Because you want me to want other men."

Mike looked at Jen with surprise. She was really getting to understand him and his kinks.

"Jerk," Jen said, smiling and giving him another punch. She kissed him. Then she got on top and guided him inside her. "You'll always be my favorite one," she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as she rocked back and forth. "But let's not get any smaller," she added with a giggle.

When Frank arrived at his penthouse he called Lou. "What's the news on Mike Andrews?" he asked impatiently.

"It doesn't look like CATF's taking action against him," Lou said.

"What? Why?" Frank said with annoyance.

"I don't know Mr. Tower," Lou said. "Apparently Colonel Banks met with Mike but no action was taken." The ex-CIA bodyguard hesitated then added "It might be a good thing. That no action was taken. From what I hear, Andrews is doing good work. He has a codename. They give people a codename for a reason."

Frank glared at Lou but didn't respond. He considered. He would likely see JJ at the fundraiser tomorrow. He would demand that CATF take action against Andrews!

But then Frank reconsidered. If Frank made noise, JJ would realize he cared about this. JJ (and others, like Jasmine and Leo) likely already knew of his affair with Jenny. But they probably didn't realize the extent of their relationship. How much he was enthralled by Jenny. That would become clear, though, if Frank made harsh demands. A person like JJ could use that knowledge against Frank. That was unacceptable; Frank never let others get the upper hand.

So Frank decided to let this one go. Often the best course of action was to take no action. There would be other opportunities. There always were.

Cheating and Rivals Part 43

The next day after spending good family time with Mike and Anna, Jen went into their bedroom to get ready for the fundraiser. After a while Mike put Sesame Street on for Anna and then joined Jen in the bed.

When he got there Jen was putting on perfume. Mike smelled immediately it was Frank's perfume, not his Romance. Mike felt the anguish but he tapped it down. He told himself the same thing as before – she was Frank's girlfriend for the weekend so it made sense she dressed for him. Mike also noticed Jen was barelegged. No hosiery. Something else she did for her boyfriend.

Unnoticed by Jen, Mike watched as she spritzed perfume behind her ears, her wrists, between her breasts, even a little between her legs. It might sound like a lot of perfume but Jen was an expert at it so it was subtle as opposed to being overwhelming.

"You smell amazing," Mike said coming up behind her and kissing her neck.

Jen jumped. "Oh my god you scared me," she said. "How long were you standing there?"

"Not long enough. I like watching you," Mike said with a grin. He kissed the back of her neck again. "You're so beautiful," he gushed. He moved to kiss her face.

Jen pulled back. "No honey my makeup," she said. She shimmied into a dress. Then she turned her back to Mike and held her long blonde hair to the side. "Zip me?"

Mike stared at his wife's sexy toned back. He saw immediately she was obediently following Frank's command as there was no bra strap. Mike had the sudden urge to bend Jen over and take her from behind. But he restrained himself and zipped her up. "You never told me the story about that perfume," he said, his voice strained from excitement.

"Oh," Jen said, realizing she forgot. She turned around and grinned at him. "You won't believe it. Ralph Lauren designed it for me special!"

"Ralph Lauren?" Mike asked surprised.

"Yes!" Jen gushed. "Ralph freaking Lauren! It's even called Jenny!"

"Wow, that's amazing," Mike said with a smile. But it was a fake smile. Inside his stomach was churning.

"Will you put this on for me?" Jen asked him. She handed Mike Frank's diamond necklace. Like a moment ago, she turned and held her hair to the side.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:12 PM