Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Despite the angst (or because of it), his cock was rock hard. "Okay," he agreed. It was the familiar conflict. He hated it, yet loved it.

Mike grabbed Jen's arm. "This is your dangerous time?" he asked looking concerned.

Jen nodded. She was ovulating. From somewhere she pulled out a small square package (from her skirt someone?). She discreetly showed it to Mike. It was a condom.

They snuck out the bar and into Frank's limo. It wasn't a stretch limo (cars that big were impossible to navigate in New York City). It was more like an oversized sedan with a single luxurious leather bench seat in the back.

Hugh sat in the front with the privacy screen up. Mike, Jen and Frank sat in the back with Jen between the men.

It was a series of images for Mike. Jen and Frank kissing. Jen on her knees between Frank's legs. Jen needing both hands to hold Frank's heavy cock. Jen's mouth opened wide as she went down on him. Frank pulling off her dress, bra and panties. Frank's diamonds around her neck, nipples and belly button brilliantly sparkling even in the dim illumination of the street lights (her new tennis bracelet sparkled too but not nearly as much).

Thinking of jewelry, Mike glanced at Jen's left hand. Her ring finger was bare. Where were her wedding rings?! He said "Jen –."

Frank glared at Mike. Then he glared at Jen as if reminding her of their agreement. Jen winced under the intensity of his harsh glare. "Baby please," she whined to Mike. That shut Mike up although the ache in his gut remained.

Frank pulled Jen up onto his lap. She was straddling his thighs, his big thick cock pressing into her flat tummy. Jen showed Frank the condom. She whispered into his ear "You need to wear this."

"Why?" Frank asked.

"I'll explain later," Jen whispered. She kissed his cheek. Before he could object she rolled the XL "feels natural" condom on Frank's shaft. Then she reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

For Mike it was images again. Jen gritting her teeth and grunting as Frank entered her. Her pussy lips stretched obscenely wide around Frank's thick manhood. Frank's arms around Jen as she rode him. This lips never parting. Jen rolling her head back with a low cry as she came. Her face looking radiantly beautiful as she orgasmed on Frank's cock. Jen kissing Frank again, and Frank moaning into Jen's mouth as he came. Jen collapsing on Frank's chest, panting after their mutual orgasms. Frank tenderly holding Jen and stroking her long blonde hair as they both recovered from their orgasms.

Jen pulled off Frank and collapsed on the bench seat between the two men. Mike wanted to reach out and pull Jen into his arms. But he promised not to touch her. In didn't matter anyway, because Jen immediately melted into Frank's arms.

Mike looked at Frank's crotch. The older man was still half hard. The condom ballooned with his sperm. There was a lot there. How could this virile man be infertile? No fucking way.

Jen took off the condom and stuffed it in tissues. She lowered her head and licked him clean. It was more loving than sexual. It was like a girl taking care of a boyfriend she was really into. With each loving caress of her tongue on Frank's cock, Mike felt like she was digging a knife into his gut.

Afterwards it was awkward. Jen glanced at Mike and there was momentary surprise in her eyes. It was like she was just remembering he was there. She blushed, like she was embarrassed to be naked in front of him. She pulled her dress up to cover herself, like a blanket. To cover herself from Mike's eyes.

She FUCKING covered herself. From his eyes. Like he didn't belong there. She covered herself.

A knife in the gut? No this was worse. Much worse. This was a hatchet through his heart. Mike felt his emotions falling off the cliff, into the abyss. He hurt so bad he couldn't move, couldn't even say a word.

Jen didn't seem to notice Mike's distress. She melted back into Frank's arms without even a look at her husband.

Hugh started the car and drove to the loft apartment. At first Jen stayed connected to Frank, his arm around her, her body melted into his. But Jen finally sensed Mike's distress. She wasn't allowed to touch him or even talk to him. So she pulled away from Frank and sat in the middle, not touching or talking to either man. She didn't stop Frank thought when he put his hand on her leg. For the rest of the trip home Mike stared at Frank's hand as he caressed his wife's bare thigh. He looked at Jen. She didn't look at him.

When they arrived at the loft apartment, Frank moved to take off his jacket for Jen. Mike firmly said "No."

Mike took off his jacket. With the stupid "no touching or talking" game over, he pulled Jen into his arms, at the same time wrapping his jacket around her. Jen looked into his face. She knew he was upset. And really angry.

"Where are your rings?" Mike hissed in a low voice at Jen.

Before Jen could answer Frank held out his hand. "As promised," Frank said, offering the wedding and engagement rings to Jen.

Mike glared at Frank. He snatched the rings from his hand and pulled Jen from the car, giving Jen no chance to say goodbye to Frank (or Hugh).

"Mike you're hurting me," Jen whined as Mike roughly dragged her into their building.

Mike ignored her. When they got to their apartment he said "Go to our bedroom. I'll check on Anna and get Maggie a taxi."

"I want to check on Anna too," Jen said.

"You're not exactly dressed for that!" Mike angrily pointed out. Jen was naked under his coat (she was holding her dress in her hands). Her hair was a mess and her face flushed. She looked freshly fucked, which she was.

Jen looked down at her feet, feeling chastised. "Okay," she agreed in almost a little girl voice.

Mike checked on Anna (she was sound asleep) and paid Maggie. Then he got Maggie an uber home. When he got to the bedroom Jen was in the shower. Mike sat on the bed to wait for her. He glanced at the top of her dresser. Frank's diamond necklace was there.

A few minutes later, Jen came out of the bathroom. She looked like a young girl with her hair wet, no makeup, bare feet, and in a big white fluffy robe. (While in the bathroom, Jen took out the sponge.) Despite his anger, Mike was amazed how incredibly beautiful she was. She always had that effect on him.

Jen sat next to Mike. She sat gently, like she was walking on egg shells. They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "Okay, I know you're mad. But I guess I don't understand what I did wrong."

Mike stared at her. He gave her an incredulous "what the fuck" look.

"I know you're about to yell at me," Jen said, touching his chest. "But can we talk about it instead? Lay down and talk? Like we usually do?" Without waiting for an answer, she took off Mike's tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

Mike pushed her hands away, glaring at her. He was angry and raw. But he finished undressing himself to his boxers. He joined Jen on the bed. She was on her side, waiting for him. As soon as he laid down she took his hand. He tried to pull away but she wouldn't let him.

"I want you to think about it Mike," Jen said gently. "Tonight happened just like we planned. I flirted with Frank. We hooked up. Not here but you watched. Now we're home by ourselves. Isn't that all what we planned?"

"Your rings," Mike spat out.

"You know Frank has a thing about my rings," Jen said still talking softly and holding Mike's hands. "I took them off for like an hour. That's all."

"You let him hold them," he said disapprovingly.

"My dress doesn't have pockets. I didn't want to lose them," Jen said. "I made him promise to give them back and he did."

"You're defending him?" Mike spat out.

"No baby, I'm just saying what happened."

"What about the necklace?" Mike said frowning.

"Mike I asked you," Jen said with exasperation. "You freaking put it on me."

"Not like I had much choice," Mike said sourly.

"Mike ...," Jen sighed. She thought he was acting like a baby. She didn't say that of course.

"How can I say no when a guy gives you a diamond like that?" Mike said defensively.

"Mike honey listen to what you're saying," Jen said trying to reason with him. "A man gives a married girl a diamond, of course the husband says no. You would say no too. But we're playing the game with Frank. That's why you said yes. That's why I said yes too."

Jen's reasonableness and logic deflated Mike's anger. It pissed him off too. He felt raw. Jen knew he was still upset. She rubbed his chest and said "We play the wedding ring game all the time. Tell the truth Mike, it gets you hot. I always wear the Sophia ring. If Frank asked me to take it off I'd tell him no. Because I know that's a rule. I'm wearing your tennis bracelet. I'm wearing it on my left hand." She raised her left hand to show him. "That's something right?"

When Mike didn't answer, Jen said "I made Frank wear a condom. I made sure you could watch. Don't I get a little credit?"

"I couldn't touch you, or talk to you," Mike reminded her.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike. She spoke in a chastising voice. A playful voice, but chastising nonetheless. "It was only an hour. And you agreed to it Mike. You can't get mad at me if you agree. If you don't like something you have to say that then, not after."

"Okay, okay," Mike said. He was still frowning. He tried pushing away from her.

But Jen held him tight. "Don't okay, okay me mister," she said. She grinned and then kissed him. Mike tried to pull away again but still she wouldn't let them. Soon their kiss turned into a make out session.

After a few moments Jen pulled away. They were both gasping. "Are we going to argue?" Jen asked her husband as she panted in his face. "Or are you going to make love to me?"

Mike picked making love. He reached for a condom but Jen said "Don't bother with that." Mike knew she was manipulating him. Using her body to make him forgive her, to get her way. She always did that. And it always worked. He got on top and pushed into her, reveling in the skin-to-skin contact.

"Do you feel better?" Jen asked later. She was snuggling in Mike's arm and stroking his chest.

Sometimes Mike felt like he had a "Jen Meter" inside him. He needed Jen's love and attention to fill it up. The level in the Jen Meter fell when she was with a boyfriend. If it got too low he went into bad hurt territory. That's how it got in Frank's limo. But now Jen was with him again. They just made love and she was in his arms. He came inside her so their love juices mixed, bringing them closer together. So the Jen meter was full again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:12 PM