Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen stepped towards Tom. She submissively got on her knees in front of him. She looked up at Tom with her beautiful blue eyes and said "Please don't make me beg."

Tom's breath caught. When he woke up that morning, he never imagined this happening. Since their breakup – literally years – they barely talked or had any interaction. And now here Jen was, practically naked, on her knees.

Tom unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He took out his hard cock. Without saying a word he offered his manhood to Jen.

Jen took him into her mouth. Tom groaned and rolled his head back as she began licking and sucking his cock.

Something inside Tom snapped. For years he'd harbored love/hate feelings for Jen. Love because, well, he still had strong feelings for her. Hate because of the way she so abruptly dumped him; and not just him but his son Tommy. Now, here she was, sucking him off. But it wasn't because of him. It was because of her new lover, Frank.

Tom's passion turned to anger and annoyance. He roughly pulled Jen to her feet. Caught unawares, Jen almost slipped back to the floor in her 4 inch Jimmy Choo high heels. Tom caught her, but only to push her against the desk, bending her over. Tom wasn't violent but he wasn't gently either; he was being rough. But that was okay with Jen. She liked rough.

Jen yelped when Tom tore off her flimsy thong panties. Her pussy throbbed. Yeah, she liked rough.

Bent over the desk, her shapely long legs taut, Jen felt Tom lining up his cock with her pussy. She reached for her bag and pulled out a condom. It wasn't one of Mike's Durex condoms. Those were too small for Tom. And anyways she knew a man like Tom would never agree to wear one of those super thick rubbers. So Jen pulled out an XL "feels natural" condom. She knew from experience it was the closest thing to skin-to-skin. And that's what Jen wanted. She was major in heat and she wanted to feel Tom's cock inside her. She wanted him bareback but this would have to do.

"Tom, here," Jen said reaching back and handing him the condom.

Tom scoffed but he took the small square package. "What, only Frank cums inside you?" he said as he rolled the condom on his cock.

"That's right," Jen answered.

"Mike doesn't cum in you?" Tom asked.

Jen knew of course that her husband came inside her all the time. A lot lately in fact. But Tom might talk to Frank. So she lied. "No, Mike always wears condoms too," she said.

"You're so fucked up Jen," Tom said with a derisively laugh. Jen wasn't the sweet girl she used to be. The girl he used to love. Now she was just a slut who liked playing wicked games with her new lover Frank. She was a cum bucket, a hole to fuck, that's all.

As if confirming his thoughts, Jen reached behind and pulled Tom's sheathed cock towards her. "Tom," she said. "Just shut up and fuck me okay?"

Tom scoffed at that. Yeah, he was going to fuck this bitch. Bracing himself, Tom shoved his big cock balls deep into Jen with a single powerful thrust. Jen yelped as the sudden intrusion lifted her out of her high heels. Tom immediately began jackhammering her. Jen was pushed across her desk, her high heeled feet scrapping across the floor as Tom relentlessly banged her.

It hurt at first but soon the pain turned to pleasure. Jen clawed at the edges of her desk as she whimpered with her first orgasm. By the time Tom finally unloaded into the condom (a few minutes later), Jen had cum again.

Tom collapsed onto Jen, panting. Jen was panting too. Eventually their breathing returned to normal. "Tom," Jen said. He had to pull out before he got too soft.

Tom nodded and pulled out. "Be careful," Jen told him.

"Listen, I've done this before," Tom said irritably.

Jen stood up and turned around. She looked at Tom's cock. The condom was still on. It wasn't torn. Thank god because it was full of his seed.

"I'll be right back," Jen said.

Jen grabbed her bag and went into her private bathroom. She looked into the mirror. God she looked freshly fucked. She was such a slut. But god she so needed that!

Jen reached into her bag and pulled out a sponge. She put it inside her. Yes, good thing the condom didn't break because she'd been completely unprotected. She brushed her hair and put on new lipstick before going back out.

Tom was sitting on her sofa when Jen came out of the bathroom. He was naked and his cock was half hard. Jen was glad the sofa was leather. She would have to wipe it down later.

"Um, just a sec," Jen said apologetically. She went to her desk and checked her email. There were a couple fires. She rapidly sent a few emails to put them out. It was weird sitting at her desk naked except for stockings and heels, typing away while Tom sat with his big cock out just a few feet from her.

After sending the emails, Jen picked up her phone. "Can you hold my calls?" she asked her assistant. "I'm ah ... I'm reviewing storyboards with Tom. Yeah. Who called? Okay. About an hour. Yeah. Okay. Thanks."

Jen hug up the phone and gave Tom a weak smile. She walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hi," she said to him.

"Hi," Tom said back.

"This is weird," she said.

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "So you and Mike still play."

"Yeah, we still play," Jen said. She put her hand on his chest. She forgot how good a body Tom had. She leaned in and kissed him. Tom wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

They fucked 2 more times. Tom only really came once more. Again in a condom. Jen came twice. She was tempted to go a third time but she wasn't sure if Tom could get hard again so quickly. And she was starting to feel sore. Most importantly though, they were at the end of the 2 hours. Frank's rules.

"I'm available if you want to play," Tom offered as they got dressed. His earlier anger was gone. So were his harsh feelings about her; a couple orgasms would do that to a guy. But also, being with her – being intimate with her – he realized she was still the same Jen. More adventurous though, with the piercings and the dom/sub games. That made her even more desirable though; he wanted to be the one dominating her.

"I don't know about that," Jen said. She laughed to keep it light, to make it sound like a joke. But the last time had not ended well.

"So you use me and then toss me away," Tom said. He was grinning at her. But the grin was like her laugh. There was a lot there below the surface.

"Like you're not getting enough," Jen joked. She heard the rumors. Tom was a big player in the office. He was cute and charming enough to get into most girl's pants.

Tom smiled as if saying touché. Seeing they were both dressed, he reluctantly moved to the door. Their 2 hours were over.

"Tom wait," Jen said. "I'd ... I'd love to see Tommy again. Introduce him to Anna. They could be friends. I bet they would be."

Tom hesitated, then said, "That might work. Let me think about it."

Jen looked into his eyes and said firmly, "Just friends Tom. You and me. Okay?"

Tom looked back into Jen's eyes. He nodded, then left.

Mike got home the next day. It was late so Anna was already asleep. Jen grabbed his hands and pulled him into their bedroom. "You will not fucking believe what happened," she said as she tore off his clothes.

Jen told Mike what happened as she rode him. It took Mike a few moments to catch up with what happened and get use to the idea of his wife fucking her old lover/boyfriend (especially since Tom had been out of the picture for so long), but then he went crazy with lust.

They snuggle afterwards. At the same time they both said "Are you okay?" They both laughed. "Jinx," Jen said with a grin at him.

Tom was more than an old lover/boyfriend. He brought back serious, bad memories. Not even thinking about it, Jen reached down and rubbed Mike's bad leg. She did that a lot. This time though it had more meaning.

"You made Tom use a condom?" Mike asked anxiously.

"Yeah Mike ... yeah," Jen said. Unlike that time years ago, she was careful this time. She pulled his arm around her and she snuggled into him.

"He doesn't know right?" Mike asked. That she'd been pregnant with his baby before the accident.

"No," Jen said definitively. "I don't think Tom even knew I was pregnant."

Mike nodded. He was thinking. "Do you think Frank knows?" he asked.

"I don't think so," Jen said, having thought about it. "Frank's controlling. But he's not cruel." Of course, Jen didn't know about Frank's plans for Mike. But actually Jen was right. While Frank could be harsh with competitors (in this case Mike), he'd never hurt his Jenny that way.

Wanting to change the subject to more fun things, Mike cupped Jen's breast and said "So did Tom take care of you?"

"For a little while," Jen said with an embarrassed laugh. Tom had satiated her for a little while but now she was horny again. When Mike rubbed her nipple she said with a helpless giggle "That's really mean."

"So you haven't cum since?" Mike asked.

"No Mike," Jen snapped. She didn't want to be mean, but it was like, what didn't he get about this? She wasn't allowed. So why keep asking? It was like an irritation, being reminded of an itch she wasn't allowed to scratch.

"Sorry," Mike said feeling chastised. He pulled his hand away.

But Jen stopped him. "No I'm sorry," she told him feeling bad. "I guess I'm kind of edgy. I got some yesterday. But you know me. The more I get the more I want." She laughed (at herself). After a moment's hesitation she asked "I was wondering ... would you mind if we invited Frank over tomorrow? I was thinking about asking him to the happy hour."

"I thought we'd go out after the happy hour," Mike said frowning. "It's your birthday. I want to take you to dinner."

"Oh, um ...," Jen sputtered. "You know my birthday's actually next week."

"I know that," Mike said immediately.

"I'm just saying, I do want us to go to dinner," Jen said. "The three of us. Anna I mean. But tomorrow –."

"The 3 of us next week," Mike said, getting upset. "Just you and me tomorrow."

"... oh, okay," Jen said. She was clearly disappointed. Forcing a smile, she said "That's really good baby. Let's do that."

Mike looked at his wife. She clearly wanted to see Frank tomorrow. And it WAS her birthday after all. It was a big birthday too, her 30th. She was allowed to do what she wanted to do. He said with a grin, "That's okay. We can always go out. Go ahead and call Frank."

"Really?" Jen said brightening. "You're not upset?" Jen knew she was being a spoiled brat. Or maybe she didn't know. She was used to getting her way; all her life because of her gorgeous looks people (especially men) almost always let her have her way. It was really that way with Mike. From the moment they met he always enabled her.

"I want to do what you want to do," Mike said honestly. He grinned and said "So I guess I can do this now." He cupped her breast again and rubbed her nipple. She was going to get some tomorrow from Frank so why not?

Jen groaned and arched her back. "Well ..." she said with a helpless laugh.

Mike pulled his hand away. He didn't want to torture her. He said "So if we're going with Frank tomorrow, I guess I'll give you your birthday present."

"I love presents," Jen said with a big smile.

"I got you 3," Mike told her with a smile. "Anna and I got you a present too. We'll give you that next week. But I got you 3 presents. I was going to give them to you tomorrow, but I'll give them to you now."

"Oh," Jen said, suddenly feeling guilty. "Maybe Frank's not a good idea then."

"No, it's your birthday," Mike said. He truly wanted her to do what she wanted to do and she clearly wanted to see Frank tomorrow.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:10 PM