Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Oh okay," Jen said, looking at Allie. "I'll, ah, I'll think about it."

Allie left. For long after, Jen stared at the door. Was Allie interested in Mike? Is that why she was willing to run "interference"? Why she wanted to "hang" with him?

No way. No freaking way. Mike and Allie barely tolerated each other. And they would never do that to her. Okay, Mike was a guy, so by definition he was weak when it came to sex. But not Allie. No way. Not Allie.

Jen realized she was no longer horny. "Huh," she said to herself. That was how she would get through the week. She would just imagine her husband with Allie.

But it didn't work. Well, it did. Thinking about Mike with Allie never failed to cool her sexual urges. But she found herself resenting Allie and getting mad at Mike. Jen knew that wasn't fair. First of all, the set up thing was her idea. Second, nothing was going to happen. Mike and Allie would probably just see a movie or something, like what he did with Claire.

With that concern gone, Jen's horniness came back. By Wednesday she was going crazy. Three days without an orgasm. Three-freaking-days! And with her nympho switch on no less! She was going freaking out of her mind!

She thought about Friday's happy hour. The prospect of seeing Frank a day earlier really appealed to her (for obvious reasons). Allie was right, no one would notice. And Mike would really get off seeing her and Frank together, especially with the risk of her co-workers noticing. They'd go back to the loft apartment, the 3 of them. Have some adult fun. She'd cuddle with Mike all night, reassure him, make him feel good. Then she'd go to the fund raiser with Frank.

Yes, this'll work, she thought. She was tempted to call Mike and ask him. But no. It was better to talk in person. He would be home tomorrow. That was enough time to set things up.

At that moment there was a knock at her door. Jen's eyes opened wide when she saw who it was.

Cheating and Rivals Part 41

"Oh hi Tom," Jen said. She was surprised to see him. They rarely talked since their relationship ended. It was awkward since Tom had wanted more than Jen was willing to give. Dealing with Tom since their breakup was even harder since she had gotten close to his son, Tommy. Jen still missed Tommy (although it was easier now that she had Anna).

"How's Tommy?" Jen asked.

"He's good," Tom said. He didn't like talking about Tommy with Jen. He was still bitter the way Jen dumped him after getting so close to his son – and close to him. On the other hand, Jen had gone out of her way to be nice to him. She gave him as much work as he wanted (he worked mostly through Allie and Scott). And, he was at the top of the firm's pay scale (just below what partners got).

"What's up?" Jen asked.

"I got this crazy email," Tom said. "Do you know a Frank?"

"Oh um ... yes," Jen said hesitantly looking questioningly at Tom.

"Here," Tom said handing Jen a print out of the email. Jen read it.

Dear Tom,

My name is Frank. You don't know me. But I understand you used to have a relationship with Jenny. Perhaps you miss her? For the next two hours she is yours. She will obey you. If she doesn't you may use your belt. But leave no marks. You must use condoms. If Jenny says "Goddess" you must stop immediately.

Kindest regards,

Frank

P.S. Please tell Jenny to check her email

Jen stared disbelieving at the email, looking shocked. She looked up at Tom. He had a grin on his face.

Jen went to her computer. She saw an email from Frank. She read it.

My darling Jenny,

I understand your needs. For the next two hours you may cum. But only with Tom. Obey him. You may not cum again until I see you on Saturday.

Until then,

Frank

"Is this for real?" Tom asked, a big grin on his face.

"Tom –," Jen said her voice suddenly dry.

"Is it for real?" he asked again.

Jen hesitated, then said "Yes."

"So you're mine for the next 2 hours?" Tom asked.

Jen hesitated again. At that moment she hated Frank. But if she hated him, why was she so aroused?

"You can't say anything. And it's just the next 2 hours," Jen said. She wanted to make sure Tom understood the rules.

Tom nodded. He said again "So you're mine for the next 2 hours?"

"Yes," Jen said, her cheeks burning red. She was mortified. But the humiliation and helplessness got her even hotter.

"Pull up your dress," Tom ordered. When Jen hesitated he took off his belt. "Jen, after what you did to me I will use this. I won't hurt you. But it'll be painful. Now pull up your dress. Or ..." He slapped the belt across his hand.

Jen jumped in her high heels at the sound of the belt hitting Tom's hand. She felt herself getting even wetter. "Can we lock the door?" she asked meekly.

Tom grinned. He knew he had her. For the next 2 hours.

Tom locked the door. Then he looked at her, waiting, the brown leather belt in his hand. He was already hard. He got harder as Jen pulled up her skirt.

Jen was wearing a lacy pink thong, nude thigh high stockings and black high heels (she still wore stockings to work, and when Frank wanted; she just didn't wear stockings for Mike anymore). Tom's heart quickened. Jen had the most fabulous legs, and he always appreciated her choice in lingerie.

Tom walked up to her and stroked her face. "Have you missed me?" he asked.

"If I say no are you going to hit me?" Jen said. Seeing Tom's frown, she said "I miss you Tom. But that was a long time ago."

"Who's Frank? Your current lover?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Jen said honestly.

"How many lovers have you had since me?" he asked.

"Tom ..." Jen sighed. This was the first time they really talked since their breakup. (Author's note: See Making It Work – Part 14.) Talks with old boyfriends were never easy.

"I'm curious," Tom said with an intrigued look on his face.

"Can I let my skirt down?" Jen said with a helpless laugh.

Tom grinned and said "Sure. We have two hours."

Jen let her skirt fall. She thought about Tom's question. Frankie, Clint and Frank for sure. But do Jamie and Alec count? What about the other guys? God, how many were there? Jen sighed inside. She truly was a slut. "A lot," she finally said.

Tom didn't seem surprised. He asked "Were they better than me?"

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug. "Everyone's different. Probably not."

"So why didn't you just stay with me?" he asked.

"Because ... god Tom," Jen lamented. "Do we really have to get into this? It was a long time ago. So much has happened. I have a daughter now."

"Is she Mike's?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Jen said without any hesitation. She never told Tom of course. That before Anna she was pregnant with his baby. She lost the baby when Mike got hurt.

Tom looked at Jen skeptically. He counted months just like everyone else in the office. He was fairly certain Mike wasn't Anna's father. He let it go. He only had 2 hours. But he needed to know. "Why not just stay with me?" he asked again.

"Because you wanted too much," Jen told him.

"Tommy still talks about you," Tom said.

Jen winced at that. "I adore Tommy. I still do," she said. "But I never loved you Tom. I'm sorry."

Tom looked distraught. He thought he was over Jen. He WAS over Jen. But even after all this time she still could affect him.

Tom lusted after Jen. She looked better now than before. He was hard as a rock. He wanted to feel her sweet pussy one more time. But it wasn't worth it. Opening up those old wounds.

"This is probably a bad idea," Tom said putting his belt back on. He turned to the door.

"Tom, wait," Jen said. Suddenly she was panicked. She was allowed to cum, but only with Tom. Her body was on fire! She needed fucked!

Jen reached behind her and unzipped her dress. The dress fell to the floor around her high heeled feet. Tom gasped seeing Jen's almost naked body. God she looked so good! As good as ever! His cock got harder as his eyes focused on her pierced nipples. And her pierced belly button. Clearly Jen was a real bad girl now. Was it because of Frank? Certainly not because of her straight-laced husband Mike.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:10 PM