Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You didn't take care of Andrews," JJ hissed at Banks.

"I did," Colonel Banks said. "I got him in line. He's engaged now."

JJ glared at Banks. He clearly disapproved of Banks's lenient approach.

"I told you, what progress we've made on the QC project is because of him," Banks said. "And look. Andrews cracked the Paris communications."

JJ's eyes went wide. He snatched the paper from Banks's hand. Mike was forgotten as JJ quickly read the decoded messages. They'd intercepted the cellular messages the day before the Paris attacks. Until now though they'd been unable to crack the encryption.

"This makes no sense," JJ said frustrated. "Paris is barely mentioned. Most of the traffic talks about the Twins. Who are the Twins?"

Banks shook his head. He didn't know. He said "Two operations? Two targets? Two operatives? Maybe two sleeper cells? We don't have enough information."

JJ continued reading. "This says 'we only need one to succeed.' Two parallel operations then – two teams – hitting different targets."

"Or 2 nukes," Banks said. JJ looked up at Banks. Yeah, 2 nukes in Washington DC. Or New York City. You only need one to win.

"We need real-time intelligence," JJ said frustrated. "With your Phantom can we finally get a working quantum computer? A prototype? Something!" JJ said "Phantom" with as much distain as he could put into his voice.

"I'm working on it," Banks said.

"Work harder Colonel," JJ said looking sternly into Banks's eyes. "We need this. Now."

The next day Mike said "Colonel Banks, I want to let you know. I'm joining Apple."

Banks frowned. "This is a critical time," he said severely. "I need you focused on the QC project."

"I am focused. I'll still consult for CATF," Mike said. "But I'm joining Apple." He shrugged. "I need the money."

"The Paris messages," Banks reminded Mike. "You know the treat. The Twins. We need real time decryption. We need a breakthrough on the QC project. You know the stakes Mike."

Yes, Mike understood the stakes. If he didn't make more money, he would have to tell Jen she couldn't take the Broadway gig. Or humiliate himself by asking Frank for a loan. To Mike, those were the stakes that mattered.

"I'll be here as much as I can," Mike promised. "But I'm taking the Apple job. I have to support my family."

Jen lingered in bed for a few minutes after Mike left for the airport. She had a little time before Anna woke up and Maggie arrived to babysit.

Often in the morning Jen played with herself and gave herself an orgasm. She lost her virginity to Colin back in high school. It was like a dam bursting open. She discovered she really liked sex. Both quality and quantity.

At the moment her cravings were really bad. She was practically insatiable. She was always this way when they were playing the game with a boyfriend she was really into. And Frank was a boyfriend like no other. He was helping her explore her sub-space. On top of that she liked him. So her body was on fire all the time.

Jen reached into her cotton panties (she always wore comfy VS cotton panties to sleep in) and touched her clit. Her body immediately shuddered with pleasure. Her body wanted more. She wanted release.

She knew she could make herself cum really fast. A few strokes across her clit with her right hand while she rubbed her pierced nipples and tugged the nipple rings with her left hand. Her orgasm would come fast. It wouldn't be a great orgasm. She needed a man like Frank for a great orgasm. But it would give her some relief. It would help her get through the day, allowing her to concentrate better at work.

But with all her will power, Jen pulled her hand from her panties. She wasn't allowed to cum. Frank's orders. She shuddered at the thought; at her submission to him.

Jen heard Anna stirring. Trying her best to ignore the needs of her body, she got out of bed and started her day.

By noon Jen was going freaking out of her mind. Frank also ordered no bra. So she wasn't wearing a bra. Hiding her nipple rings wasn't hard. She simply wore a loose dress with a slip underneath. But the silk of the slip was constantly rubbing against her nipples. It was like a tease, like flittering soft feathers over her ultra-sensitive nipples. It was driving her crazy!

At lunch Jen went into the bathroom and took off the slip. That helped. Unlike the slip, the loose dress wasn't constantly rubbing against her nipples. But without the slip (and being braless) Jen felt exposed. Were the nipple bars visible through her dress? She imagined people were looking at her. She imagined guys (like Scott and Tom) were gossiping behind her back, telling everyone in the office how she was even more of a slut now that she had her nipples pierced. Then her thoughts got really nasty. She imagined herself naked on her desk, spread eagled with guys holding her arms and legs, as all the guys took turns and pulled a train on her. She imagined her body being used by even the lowly pimple faced mail room boys. All this made Jen flush with humiliation. And the humiliation got her even hotter. God she knew her panties were soaking!

Jen clutched the edge of her desk. "Get a grip!" she silently yelled at herself.

God ...

How was she going to make it to the weekend? She was like an addict who needed a fix. She needed release.

She thought about calling Frank. They could meet that afternoon. Yes, she promised Mike not to see Frank during the week, and especially not when he was away; it was one of his rules. But this wouldn't be a date. It would just be a hook up. A quick fuck. Just something to take the edge off.

Jen picked up the phone to call Frank. But then she put it down. No. She wasn't going to break another rule. She wasn't going to cheat on Mike again.

After lunch Allie walked into her office. Jen was happy to see her best friend. At the least it gave her welcome distraction.

"So are you taking the part?" Allie asked as she flopped into the big comfy chair in front of Jen's desk.

"Yeah," Jen said. "I told Johnny. He took it better than I thought. I think there's still some anti-Libertygate backlash from some of our clients. So I guess it helps if I go away for a while."

"A while?" Allie asked.

Jen nodded. "I guess I'm officially going on sabbatical. I'll still be a partner. I just won't get paid until I come back."

"Are you going to come back?"

"Will you be mad if I don't?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"I don't know. Probably not," Allie said. "I'm probably leaving too soon. Darren's made tons of money. I get half I guess. Half is a lot." Looking at Jen, she worriedly said "You're not mad about this weekend?"

"You kissing Mike?" Jen said.

Allie looked guilty. "I felt I had to do it," she said.

"I know," Jen said. "I guess, next time ... don't kiss him like that. Pretend like you're kissing your father."

"Ekkk," Allie said, making a disgusted face. They both laughed. "So, I heard you have a fund raiser this weekend. You'll be with Frank?"

Jen nodded. "What do you think of him?"

"He's hot," Allie said honestly. "But scary."

"Yeah," Jen agreed with a laugh. But to her, the scary part – the controlling part, the Master of the Universe you will do what I say part – made Frank even hotter.

"I get why you like him, but changing your life ..." Allie said looking concerned.

"I'm not doing it for Frank, I'm doing it for Mike," Jen said. "For us."

"Seriously Jen?" Allie said skeptically. It sure seemed like she was quitting her job and going to Broadway for Frank.

"I like advertising but I want something else," Jen explained. "Maybe I want to be a stay-at-home mom someday. I just know I don't want to do advertising forever. It's so stressful."

Allie nodded. She obviously knew all about the stress and long hours.

"Maybe Frank is the reason I'm doing it now," Jen said. "But he's not the reason I'm doing it. Okay, yeah, Broadway's because of Frank. But if not Broadway then something else. Mostly though I'm doing it for Mike."

Allie looked at Jen questioningly, not understanding.

Even though they were alone, Jen lowered her voice. "When we got back together the doctor told me they'd be lingering effects of his PTSD," she said. "Everyone deals with it differently. Mike became a teacher. He likes teaching, he has good memories from Penn State. It's like a safe place for him. A crutch. Then he joined CATF. That was good. The job's more challenging. But it's just part time and you know Mike, if he could he'd be James Bond. So that was a safe place too."

"That's where it happened," Allie reminded her.

"That may be how he's dealing with it. Why he's getting better," Jen said. "Maybe he needed to go to CATF. I don't know. Like an exorcism or something."

"You talked to the doctor?"

"Of course I talked to the doctor," Jen said. "I talk to the doctor all the time." Jen didn't say it, but that's why it took so long for her to prepare for the CATF negotiation. She had to make sure Mike was protected (so she got Jasmine involved). But also, the doctor needed time to think it through; whether Mike would be hurt or helped by engaging with CATF.

Allie shook her head. "I didn't know he was still dealing with PTSD," she said.

"It might be with him the rest of his life," Jen said. She was still talking in a low voice. "The doctor says I'll know he's getting better when he takes a real job. He wants to go back to Apple. The doctor thinks that's a good sign."

Allie slowly nodded. She wondered how their "game" factored into all of this. Did it help or hurt Mike's recovery? She doubted Jen was telling the doctor about their unconventional lifestyle. Didn't the blowback from Mike's cuckold fantasies add to his stress?

As if reading Allie's thoughts, Jen said "I'm taking care of Mike. I know what my husband needs." She said it a little defensively. A little defiantly.

Allie looked at her best friend. She didn't doubt that, but ... was it for Mike or her? She loved Jen. But the pretty blonde could be a spoiled bitch sometimes. She was also the most loving and giving person she knew. So for Mike or her? Actually that was an easy one. It was for both of them.

Allie decided to change the subject. Get to the real reason she was here. She said "So anyways, I was wondering ... since you'll be with Frank, would it be okay if I hung out with Mike?" Seeing Jen's frown, she added "I just don't like being alone all the time. It's nice to hang with a guy sometimes. And I don't have to worry about Mike hitting on me. You know?"

"What about RH?" Jen asked.

"He's hot," Allie said. "But he's getting back with his wife. Anyways ... I'm not ready for a relationship. Long term or short. That's why it's nice hanging with Mike."

Jen nodded slowly, thinking. She didn't like Allie's sudden interest in Mike. Allie was at most neutral about Mike for 10 years. Now all of a sudden she likes hanging with him? What's up with that?

On the other hand, it was clear Allie's interests were entirely platonic. And Jen couldn't honestly say she was "setting" Mike up with Allie if she didn't let them see each other. So Jen said "Yeah sure."

Jen shrugged like she didn't care, like she didn't have a worry in the world. But inside her stomach was churning. Okay, things won't get physical, she told herself. But what if they got close? Of all people Jen knew how it just took a slight spark to turn feelings from platonic to romantic. Jen didn't like that possibility. She didn't like it one bit.

"Is Frank coming to the happy hour Friday?" Allie asked.

Jen stared at Allie for a moment not understanding but then she remembered. Their birthday happy hour. Their birthdays weren't for another week but Friday worked best for everyone. With all the excitement of Spring Awakening Jen completely forgot. But she quickly recovered and Allie seemed not to notice. "Um, I don't know," she said. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't think it matters," Allie said with a shrug. "You know how these happy hours go. People coming and going. No one will notice." She gave Jen a conspiratorial grin. "I'll run interference with Mike if you want. So you can hang with Frank."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:10 PM