Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 40-43

Cheating and Rivals Part 40

Later that night Mike and Jen were in bed, on their sides facing each other (Anna was asleep in her bedroom). "Want to know the difference between you and Frank?" Jen said as she looked in her husband's eyes. "Before the audition, you said you were proud of me. Frank told me to make him proud. See the difference?"

"Frank's into control," Mike said. "You like that."

"Yeah but ... not exactly husband material," Jen said.

Mike laughed. "So, Frank's the kind of guy you fuck. I'm the kind of guy you marry?"

"Well it's true," Jen said with a laugh back. She reached over and squeezed his hand.

"Doesn't say much about me," Mike said.

"Mike, it says a lot about you," Jen said, looking into his eyes as she squeezed his hand again.

With a sheepish grin, Mike said "That's okay. If I rocked your world you wouldn't need Frank, or Ricky, or Scott. And that wouldn't be as much fun."

"God Mike," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "At least you're consistent. And by the way, you do rock my world."

"But not like Frank etcetera," Mike said.

"Okay, yeah, not like Frank etcetera," Jen admitted. She couldn't actually deny it, not after playing the game for years.

Mike reached over and caressed Jen's arm, and said "You know, when we're old and grey –."

"Um, hello?" Jen said interrupting him. "I'll never be grey, it's in my genes."

"Figure of speech," Mike said grinning at her. "I meant when you're a cougar."

"Okay, better," Jen said, smiling and rolling her eyes. "Then what?"

"I think we'll still play the game," Mike said. "Not out there like Frank. But maybe a regular lover. We'll see him sometimes. Maybe in Vegas or AC."

Jen opened her mouth in surprise. "Oh my god, I just said the same thing to Allie."

Mike grinned. He said, "Great minds think alike."

Jen gave him an inquisitive look. "You said lover. Not boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend gets too many emotions involved," Mike said.

"True," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him another inquisitive look. She asked "But you'll be okay without the emotional part?"

"Will you?" Mike asked back.

Jen thought about it. She said "I guess, if he's a long term lover they'd be some of that. But not out there like now. More like, a friend with benefits."

Mike nodded his agreement. He said "Yeah. I guess we'll have to find the right guy. I want you to be close to him. But not too close." Mike laughed (at himself). "You know?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh back. "Miss him. But not too much."

"Exactly," Mike said. He kissed her. "So, this sounds good to you? Kind of, always playing the game, just less intense?"

"Always having a hunky lover on the side?" Jen said. "Um, the idea doesn't suck." They both laughed. Jen added "It'll be a reason for me to stay hot."

"Jen you'll always be beautiful," Mike said, so certain it was like he was reciting a law of nature (like what goes up always must come down).

"To you maybe," Jen said with a self-deprecating laugh. She beamed in his eyes though. Mike's 100% absolute acceptance of her always made her feel warm inside.

"So, this'll happen after Frank's over," Mike said hesitantly.

"Of course," Jen said immediately.

"So Frank will definitely end," Mike said. "He won't be permanent."

Jen stared at Mike. She got it. This was about their earlier conversation. "Baby, is that what this is about? You're worried? I told you Frank's not permanent."

"You weren't definitive," Mike said.

"I was definitive," Jen said emphasizing was. "I just didn't know exactly when."

"If it lasts 20 years that's permanent," Mike pointed out.

"Mike it's not going to last 20 years," Jen said.

"Okay, that's a start on definitiveness," Mike said. "Not 20 years. How about ten? Five? Will it last a year Jen?"

"Mike, honey, isn't it more exciting if we just let it happen?" Jen said, rubbing his chest. She grinned and joked "How about this? Sometime between now and when I'm a cougar."

"You're almost 30. To some guys you're already a cougar," Mike joked back.

"Hey mister," Jen said hitting him in the arm. The married couple grinned at each other. "Let's talk about fun stuff. Spring Awakening. You don't think it's crazy? I am almost 30. Broadway's for 20 somethings. I don't want to ruin Duncan's new production."

"Maybe if this was a regular show, but Duncan's angle is a cast of unknowns," Mike reminded her. "So you're perfect." He shrugged. "I think Duncan's had so much success he wants to try something new. Like Belichick and the Patriots kicking off in overtime instead of taking the ball."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. Mike could always analogize things to sports. Jen hesitantly said "So ... you really think we can afford it? Frank offered to help out."

"No," Mike said immediately.

"It's just –."

"No," Mike said more forcefully. "Absolutely not."

Jen squeezed Mike's hands. Trying again, she said "To Frank it's like buying a latte at the Starbucks." She smiled since that line was one of their inside jokes. "And this way, you can keep teaching. That's what you love Mike. You won't have to go back to the rat race of Apple." Jen looked at her husband closely as if studying his reaction to her words.

"I'm the man Jen," Mike said sternly. He looked determined. "I support my family. Me. No one else."

"Okay baby, okay," Jen said soothingly, rubbing his arm. "It was a dumb idea. I'm sorry." She hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jen thought to herself, "He really wants to work for Apple. That's good."

They held each other for long moments. Mike's agitation didn't go away. How could Jen suggest this? Did she think he wasn't a good provider for her and Anna?

Mike realized he probably stayed too long with the teaching job. He made a pitiful salary, nothing like before when he was on Wall Street. Did Jen not respect him anymore? Especially when she compared him to the multi-millionaire (billionaire?) Frank Tower?

Mike's cuckold fantasies flared. "Frank's the better man and Jen knows it," he thought to himself. He suddenly got hard.

Still hugging him, Jen felt Mike get hard. She pushed her hand into his boxers and cupped his erection. As if reading his mind, she said "I do think you're a good provider. But I worry about you. You know, the PTSD? The doctor says you have to avoid stress."

"The game's not stressful?" Mike joked.

Jen grinned. "I think you like that kind of stress," she said knowingly. She gave his erection a little squeeze. "Right?" Mike grinned back at her.

Jen began slowly stroking him. "Does this feel good?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his breathing getting heavier.

Getting into their game, Jen said "I've decided some things if I take the part. How we'll handle Duncan and the cast."

"Okay," Mike said prompting her.

"I won't say I'm married," Jen informed Mike. "I won't say I'm not married either. I just won't talk about it. You and Frank will be around. If people ask I'll say you're my friends."

"People will think Frank's your lover," Mike said. "They already saw you with him."

"He's way older. They probably don't know for sure," Jen said. "We'll be together too. They might think you're my lover. Or my husband. That's the point. They'll be rumors but they won't know for sure. And I won't say."

Mike frowned. "You talked to Frank about this?" he asked.

"We talked but it's my decision," Jen said. "It's the only way it works Mike. Frank doesn't want his friends to know I'm married."

"What about our friends? My family?" Mike asked.

"Our friends already suspect something's going on," Jen said. "It'll be like now. People will talk. But they'll also see us living together, going out like today. I think anyone paying attention will know we love each other, we love Anna. So they'll be rumors, but it'll be like, 'Mike and Jen fool around with other people.' Not exactly scandalous in today's world, especially New York City."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:08 PM