Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah right," Jen said with a skeptical giggle. As if to prove her point, she pointed out, "You always want to kiss me after a man has cum in my mouth." When Mike didn't answer she flashed a wicked delighted smile at her husband. "Maybe I'll make you suck off Frank," she said with a giggle.

"No," Mike said immediately.

"Don't worry baby I won't think you're gay," Jen said painful sweetness.

"No," Mike said again. "I don't want that."

"That's what makes it so hot!" Jen said with a delighted smile, her eyes wide with excited lust. "You'll do it if I tell you to. Say yes. If I tell you to. Say yes Mike. I want to hear you say it. Say yes."

Mike hesitated. Then he finally sputtered out, "Okay, yes."

Jen's eyes grew bigger, her delighted smile even wider. "Oh my god you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "I won't make you do it," she assured him. "Knowing you would is enough."

Jen moved under Mike, grinding against him as he fucked her. He WAS going to make her cum. But then she remembered Frank's command. She wasn't allowed.

"Fuck," she said under her breath. "Wait Mike," she said pushing up against him.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Just, let me ...," Jen sputtered. Fuck! She rolled Mike over onto his back and got on top. Mike's small cock fell out in the process (even though he was rock hard and as big as he ever got). She reached down and guided him back inside her. "I'm not allowed to cum," she explained.

"What?"

"Frank said I couldn't cum," Jen said.

Mike assumed she meant she wasn't allowed to let HIM make her cum. The same game they'd been playing. So he reached for her vibrator. "Here," he said offering the small metal vibrator to her.

"I can't," Jen lamented.

"You can't cum at all?" Mike asked surprised.

"No," Jen said. "Not until I'm with Frank again." She remembered Frank's other command. Her blouse and bra were pushed up over her tits. She pulled off the top and then unsnapped the bra. "I have to go braless too," she told her husband.

"But people will see the nipple rings," Mike objected, knowing the nipple bars would dent whatever she wore. When Jen didn't reply, he said "Frank has that much power over you?" Concern was on his face.

"Yes," Jen said. Seeing the alarm and distress in her husband's face, she quickly added "It's just something I'm going through now. Don't worry. I'm Frank's toy of the month. He'll get tired of me soon."

Mike frowned. He didn't like that answer. First, what if Frank didn't get tired of her? Second, and way more important, Mike wanted Jen to break up with Frank, not the other way around.

Jen was still moving up and down on Mike. Being on top, she was better able to control things. So she angled her body so his cock wasn't hitting her clit (she reflected it was probably the first time in her life she was intentionally avoiding contact with her pleasure button while fucking).

Jen saw the anxiety and hurt in Mike's face. "Please don't get upset Mike," she said pleadingly. "I really want to explore this with Frank. It'll ruin it for me if you get bad hurt."

"I just need to know. Do you want Frank to be permanent?" Mike asked. It was the same question from last night.

Jen gave him the same answer, saying "You'll always be my husband." Seeing Mike's angry frustration, she quickly added "It doesn't matter. Frank'll get tired of me."

"I want it to be your decision!" Mike snapped. He didn't want Jen pinning for Frank for the rest of her life (assuming Frank dumped her, which he doubted; no one dumped Jen; she was too beautiful and adorable).

"You're the only permanent man in my life Mike," Jen said, leaning down and kissing him.

But Jen's answer wasn't enough for Mike. "Why won't you give me a straight answer?" he said frustrated.

"It's just ...," Jen sputtered. She was having a hard enough time understanding it herself; it was impossible trying to explain it to someone else. "I don't want Frank to be permanent," she began. "But I don't know when I'll want it to end. That's what I mean. Frank will probably want to end it before me. Or you'll want me to end it. And that's okay. I'll be okay when that happens."

Mike stared up incredulously at his wife. He felt panicked. This was not what he wanted to hear!

"Are you almost there baby?" Jen said gently. She was still moving up and down on him. "I'm kind of sore."

"Maybe we should just stop," Mike said bitterly.

"No," Jen said earnestly looking into Mike's eyes. "I want you to cum inside me." She tenderly stroked his cheek. "I know you're upset. But when you ask questions you want me to tell the truth right? Not hold back?"

"Yes," Mike admitted. "It's just, I don't mind sharing your body. I want that. But I can't share your heart. I don't want you to fall in love."

"Baby ...," Jen sighed, looking into Mike's eyes. "You want me to date, not just fuck. You want me to have feelings, not just hook up. Where's the line between like and love?"

"So you are in love with Frank?"

"I never said that," Jen said. "I have feelings but ..."

"But what?!" Mike said with exasperation. "Jen just tell me!"

"Mike, calm down, it's just a game," Jen said evasively, rubbing his chest.

"Jen!" Mike said impatiently. Why won't she answer?!

"Mike I don't know what it is," Jen said. "I just know, I'm not ready to stop yet with Frank."

"You said you'd stop if I said so," Mike reminded her.

"And I will," Jen said. She leaned down and kissed him. Then she added "But, I mean ... I wouldn't be happy."

Jen's words tore at Mike's heart. But he was always conflicted about their game. The risk of losing her to another man was at the core of his cuckold fantasies. The angst was a powerful aphrodisiac. So his dick never got soft. He stayed rock hard.

Jen understood her husband. She also felt him stay hard inside her. "Just enjoy it Mike," she told him. "I know it gets you hot too." Then she said again, "Remember. It's just a game." She kissed him again and said "Today with Anna, that's real. This is all a game. So don't get bad hurt baby." She grinned at him. "I'm making it good for you right?"

"It doesn't feel like a game," Mike said bitterly, his anxieties and insecurities spiking. But also his cuckold lust.

"I know," Jen agreed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "That's what makes it so exciting."

Mike came a few moments later. Jen held him tight as he panted and recovered from his orgasm. She needed release too. But she wasn't allowed to cum. Not until she was with Frank again.

Frank was controlling her orgasms now. It was like he locked a cage around her pussy. Frank - and only Frank - controlled when she came. These thoughts made Jen shudder. "God how am I going to make it to next weekend?" she silently lamented to herself.

With his passions satiated for the moment, dark emotions flooded Mike. It wasn't too bad though since he was with his wife, since they were holding each other. But they needed to talk more, work things out.

Just then Anna started crying. She had a bad dream and woke up. "I'll get her," Jen said, scrambling to her feet and getting dressed. Mike noticed she didn't put the bra back on.

"Jen we need to talk," Mike said reaching for her hand.

"Later baby," Jen said gently. She kissed his hand. Then she hurried to comfort their daughter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:07 PM