Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen came first, another back arching, toe curling orgasm. Frank fucked her through her orgasm and continued to bang away at her. Although Jen enjoyed it - she loved the feel of an aggressive man inside her - she sensed she wouldn't cum again. Not after cumming so much last night. Even her body had limits.

As Frank continued fucking her (they were in the doggy position), Jen's thoughts drifted to Mike. An image of Mike kissing Allie flash in her head. She frowned, bothered by the memory.

Jen could tell Frank was close. She thought of Mike again. He would know if she let Frank cum inside her. It was probably the first thing he'd check when she got home. Mike would get incredibly hot if she let Frank cum inside her. She would enjoy it better that way too. But coming home filled with Frank's seed would probably really upset Mike too. Send him into bad hurt territory.

Jen needed an excuse. After a moment she thought of one.

As Frank was on an outward stroke, Jen pulled away. He groaned when his cock fell out of her.

Jen quickly twisted around onto her back and took Frank's cock in her hands. As she stroked him, she looked up into his eyes and said "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Why?" Frank said. The one word came out like a frustrated groan. He wanted to be back in Jenny's sweet pussy. Not just for the pleasure. He really enjoyed the intimacy of cumming inside her. Of their bodies sharing fluids.

"I'm about to see Mike," she told him.

Frank didn't understand at first, then he got it. "He likes kissing you after I've cum in your mouth?" he said with a grin.

Jen grinned back and nodded. But Frank's grin disappeared. While amused, he was irritated Jenny was thinking of Mike while she was with him. As if reading his mind, Jen said "There's less drama when I get home if I give him something." She added "He's always conflicted."

Frank noticed Jen was wearing her wedding and engagement rings. His irritation turned to anger. When had she put them on? He didn't approve.

Frank quickly moved up her body until he was straddling her head. Then he lowered his butt so her nose was in his crack. "Lick my asshole Jenny!" he growled. "Lick it!"

"Frank no," Jen said. Her protest was muffled but he heard her clearly.

"Lick it Jenny!" Frank ordered her. "You're a slut Jenny! You're my slut! Do what I say! Lick me!"

Even though Frank's fingers were laced in her long blonde hair, Jen could easily squirm away if she wanted. But her cheeks burned from Frank's treatment. When she still hesitated he hissed again "You're a slut Jenny. Do what sluts do. Lick my ass."

Jen felt flushed. Frank's words - "You're a slut. Do what sluts do." - rang in her ears.

Jen hesitantly extended her tongue upwards. The tip of her tongue touched Frank's puckered asshole. She licked back and forth.

Frank moaned and rolled his head back. "Oh god," he groaned. He stroked himself as Jenny licked and swirled her tongue over and around his asshole. "Yes Jenny. That's it. Like that. Yes. Yes. Good. Good."

It took only a few moments for Frank to go over the edge. He quickly moved off Jen's face. Jen opened her mouth and Frank positioned his cockhead at her lips. Rapidly stroking himself, Frank groaned and moaned as he came. His cum shot out of his cock and into Jen's mouth. Jen frantically worked her throat muscles to swallow his big load (to keep from gagging).

Frank shot some of this cum over Jen's beautiful face. Jen expected that; she didn't resist.

"Give me your hand," Frank ordered. Jen knew he meant her left hand. She offered it to him.

Frank took Jen's left hand. He moved his cock so the head was pressed against Mike's rings. His orgasm was over but there was still a little cum in his balls. He stroked himself and sperm oozed onto Jen's wedding and engagement rings. It wasn't a lot but it didn't take much to completely cover the gold and precious stones of her rings.

Then Frank moved his cock back to Jen's face. He used his cock like a paintbrush, spreading his cum until her pretty face was completely covered. Then he finally moved off her body.

"I didn't like that," Jen told him.

Frank knew Jen could have squirmed away. She could have used her safe word. But she did neither.

He said "You're a slut Jenny. My slut. You do what I say."

Jen glared at Frank. But she didn't leave. She stayed on the bed. Frank saw defiance in her beautiful face. But he saw arousal too. She had her cum face on.

He cupped her breast. "No," Jen said pushing him away. He cupped her breast again. He moved his other hand to her pussy. He caressed and rubbed both her nipple and clit. He pushed 2 fingers into her pussy.

Soon, despite her defiance, Jen's face became a mixture of helplessness and desperation. Her breathing got heavier, her nostrils flared. Her body thrashed under Frank's hands. Then her orgasm hit. "Oh god!" she moaned, her back arching. "God!" she cried as Frank tugged the nipple ring and rubbed her clit and g-spot.

Frank caressed Jen as she came down from her orgasm. As her breathing returned to normal, she pushed his hands away and got out of bed. "I've got to go," she told him as she headed to the bathroom.

"Don't wash your face," Frank ordered, still irritated over the wedding rings. Mike liked kissing her cum mouth? Fine, he could kiss her cum face too.

Jen sighed. "It's not just Mike," she said. "Anna too." She couldn't go home to Anna with dried cum on her face.

Frank glared at her. But he relented and nodded.

Jen hurriedly cleaned up in the bathroom; she needed to get home. She took off her rings and put them on the side of the sink. Then she washed her face and hands. She brushed her hair and put it in a high ponytail. She didn't put on any makeup. She put on underwear, jeans, a casual top and flats.

Jen picked up her rings. They were still moist with Frank's cum. Thinking of Mike, she tapped them with a tissue but didn't wash them. Then she put them back on.

Frank was waiting when she came out of the bathroom. His irritation was gone. Or maybe it was still there but he was more bothered seeing her leave.

Frank pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her. Jen let him. "When will I see you again?" he said kissing her cheek.

"I don't like what you did," Jen told him. "I'll do it if you want. But I don't like it."

Frank looked into Jen's eyes. He gave her an affectionate smile and tenderly stroked her cheek. "Then we won't do that again," he said. He gave her a tender kiss to seal his promise. Since they were setting limits, he said "I'd prefer you not wear those rings when you're with me."

"That's not always possible Frank," Jen said irritably. She was still annoyed with what Frank made her do.

"Fine, fine," Frank said soothingly. He didn't want to argue now, not with Jenny leaving. He hugged her tighter. "When will I see you again?" he asked again.

"I guess next weekend," Jen said with a shrug.

Frank frowned. He wanted more than Saturday night and Sunday morning. But it was likely CATF would take action against Mike this week. With Mike out of the picture, he would have as much time with Jenny as he wanted. So Frank decided not to push it now.

Still, it wasn't in Frank's nature to give in without getting something back in return. So he said "I don't want you to cum until next weekend."

"What?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"Don't cum," Frank said. "Not until we're together again."

"Frank," Jen said, the incredulous smile still on her face. Was he crazy? No way she could go a whole week without an orgasm.

But Frank was serious. He added "No bras this week."

"What?"

"You heard me," Frank said. He pushed Jen against the wall and looked intently into her eyes. "Say it Jenny."

"You're crazy Frank," Jen said.

"Say it Jenny," Frank pressed. He was standing close to her, his muscular arms boxing her in.

Frank was still naked. Jen reached down and squeezed his cock. "Fine," she said. "No orgasms for you then either." She grinned and added "And no bras too."

Frank smiled at her joke. Then he got serious again. Staring into her eyes, he said "You're my slut Jenny. You're mine. That's why you do what I say."

Jen's cheeks flushed at his words and the intensity of his stare. She wrapped her arms around him. "Yeah that's why," she whispered, pulling Frank to her and kissing him. In was an indication of how much Frank liked Jen that he kissed her back, either though she had a cum mouth.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:06 PM