Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You don't think they like it?" Mike said with an incredulous laugh.

"Of course they enjoy it," Frank said with as close to a "duh" tone of voice an older, sophisticated man like Frank Tower was able to muster. "I'm not an inconsiderate person Mike. Jenny loves everything I do. Believe me. I'm giving her exactly what she wants. Even the men last week. Although, you know that already, right Mike?"

Mike didn't answer. Yeah, he knew that.

Frank eyed Allie. "She's beautiful. A lovely brunette with a classic hour glass figure. More my type than Jenny actually." He chuckled. "I applaud Jenny. Allie will certainly keep you entertained while she's with me."

"That's not why Jen set us up," Mike said.

"Sure Mike," Frank said with a grin.

At that moment Jen walked into the lobby. Everything was in place - her hair, makeup and dress - but she had a glow about her. Mike could tell. She was freshly fucked. And from talking to Frank, he knew she was taken not just once but twice. Both since the end of her audition less than an hour ago.

Mike was in awe of his wife. He was so proud and happy to be married to her. Then his heart dropped when she went to Frank instead of him.

Jen got on her tiptoes and kissed Frank on the cheek. "Thanks," she whispered as she hugged him.

"I knew you needed that," Frank told her, grinning at her. Jen grinned back and giggled, her cheeks turning red.

Then Jen hugged Allie hello. "So you're quitting on me for Broadway," Allie said. "Bitch." She had a smart-alecky grin on her face (one of her favorite expressions).

"I haven't decided," Jen said.

"Yeah right," Allie said with a skeptical smile. From their late night talks in college, Allie knew all about Jen's schoolgirl dreams of performing on Broadway (or London's West End). How many people had the chance to make their dreams come true? Allie knew Jen wasn't going to pass this up.

Jen looked at Mike. They were alone in the lobby, just the 4 of them. That allowed her to step out of their role playing. She walked over and took her husband's arm. "Are you okay honey?" she asked. He looked bothered.

Mike forced away his insecurities and concerns. This wasn't the time for that. Instead he put on a big smile and gushed "I'm so proud of you!"

"I haven't decided yet," Jen said. This decision was serious; it would affect their lives. Potentially disrupt their lives. "We need to talk about it."

"We are talking about it," Mike said, the big grin still on his face. "And you're taking the part. No is not an option, you're taking it. My god Jen you were amazing on stage! I can't wait to tell my parents! They're going to be so proud!"

"Really?" Jen said, a big surprised smile growing on her face. Mike's mom would be proud of her? That alone was a good reason to take the gig. She remembered how he look bothered a moment ago. "Are you okay Mike?" she asked.

"You know me," Mike said with a sheepish grin.

Jen nodded. He was always conflicted about the game. But he loved it too much to stop. They both did.

At that moment Duncan and his wife entered the lobby. Jen immediately took a step away from Mike so it would look like they were casual friends instead of a married couple. "See you," she whispered.

"Okay," Mike whispered back. Until tomorrow they were no longer married. Jen was Frank's girlfriend. At most Jen and Mike were casual (platonic) friends.

Mike felt an ache in his gut as he watched Jen walk over to Frank and take his offered hand. She pressed her body against his as if melting into him. It was more than a physical attraction. It was affection too. An emotional connection. Mike was so hard it hurt.

Mike and Allie took a taxi to the restaurant. "You were taken by Frank," he said to her. "Better not let RH know."

"I think he's getting back with his wife," Allie said.

"I'm just saying, better watch out," Mike said. He deadpanned, "He might send Fonzie after Frank."

"Oh my god, Mike Andrews just made a joke," Allie said with a laugh. She made a face though, telling Mike what she thought of the quality of his joke.

They rode in silence for a few moments. Then, after thinking about it, Allie said, "Want to hear something crazy? Right now, you're the closest thing I have to a Fonzie in my life."

Mike looked at her. Then he laughed a humorless laugh. "I feel sorry for you then," he said.

Duncan gushed about Jen all dinner long. "You must take the part Jenny," he said enthusiastically. "I insist. I will not take no for an answer."

Duncan's wife Nadine seemed amused by it all. She'd seen Duncan rave over stars and starlets for years. She wasn't threatened by Jenny, despite her youth and beauty. She and Duncan had been together for years and she felt secure in their marriage.

"I insist Jenny," Duncan said again. There was a smile on his face but he was completely serious. "I simply will not take no for an answer."

"Well ...," Jen stammered with an embarrassed, modest laugh. She was so flattered!

She and Frank were sitting next to each other at the table. Close together.

Mike intently watched them of course. Seeing Jen with her boyfriend on a date like this always fascinated him. It thrilled him, horrified him. It got him hard but also put an ache in his gut.

It was the little things that hurt the most. The subtle touches of their fingertips. Smiling and looking into the other's eyes. Laughing at inside jokes. Whispers that only they could hear.

They looked like a couple. They were a couple.

Mike felt a jab in his side. It was Allie. She and Mike were sitting next to each other, but not close. They were sitting like the platonic friends they were. Mike turned to look at her.

"You're staring," Allie whispered.

"What?" Mike whispered back.

"Stop staring Mike," Allie whispered again.

Mike got it. He forced his eyes away from Jen. But Nadine had already noticed.

As dessert plates were taken away and coffee and after dinner liquors poured, Jen still had not given Duncan an answer. "I want to talk it over with a friend," she said to Duncan as an excuse. Jen didn't say if her friend was a girl or boy. But she gave Mike a slight, almost imperceptible smile. Nadine noticed that too. And Jen noticed she noticed. So did Allie.

As dinner ended and people were getting up, Jen had a chance to talk to Mike. "Do you want to come over to Frank's?" she whispered to him. She wanted to give her husband something. It was his game too after all.

"I thought you were spending the night," Mike whispered back.

"Um ... I am," Jen said awkwardly.

Mike got it. He was being invited to watch for a while. But then he was expected to leave.

"Yeah, okay," Mike whispered. It was better than nothing. But he felt like there was a knife in his heart. He needed some alone time with Jen to get back to level ground. To reconnect, if only a little.

Mike said "Jen? Can we ride over together? Just you and me?" He knew he probably sounded pathetic but he couldn't help it. He needed some time with his wife and at that moment he didn't care how he sounded.

"... um, sure," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. The plan was to ride over with Frank but she was perfectly fine going with Mike instead. After all, she and Frank had all night. She said "Let me make sure it's okay with Frank."

Jen's words - "Let me make sure it's okay with Frank" - were still ringing in Mike's ears (like another dagger to his heart) as he watched her walked over to Frank. They had a brief whispered conversation. Frank didn't look happy but finally he nodded.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:04 PM