Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 38-39

Cheating and Rivals Part 38

Frank stepped out of the shadows as Jen approached the dressing room. "You look lovely," he gushed, smiling as he looked her up and down. "As always."

Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him hello (even in high heels Frank was still inches taller). Frank pulled her into his arms and the kiss became more intimate and sensual. They eagerly traded tongue. (Jen was happy for the breath mints.)

It was clear the lovers missed each other. They hadn't seen each other all week. They spoke on the phone but it wasn't the same as being together in each other's arms.

"You better hurry," Frank said breaking the kiss. He tenderly stroked her cheek and smiled into her eyes. "Do well Jenny," he told her. "Make me proud."

Jen hesitated a moment, looking away from him. "I'll do my best," she promised, although she had a slight frown on her face.

Frank gave her a big grin; he seemed not to notice her hesitation and frown. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Then he left Jen to join Duncan on stage.

"She's good," Allie said to Mike as they watched Jen audition.

Mike nodded, intently watching his wife. Singing, dancing. Reading lines. Mike was enthralled as he watched. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife. He was literally sitting on the edge of his seat.

"God Mike, relax," Allie whispered, noticing how tense Mike was. "She's going to get the part. She's better than everyone else."

Mike barely heard Allie as he watched Jen. He hung on her every word, every step, every note. How was it, after all the years together, he was still so obsessed with this girl? She was his entire world.

Jen was the last of the girls to audition for the role of Wendla that evening. Mike found out later the other girls were younger than Jen, in their early 20s, all with Broadway experience (although no leading roles) and college degrees in the fine arts. Jen held her own though. Perhaps she looked a little older than the other girls. Perhaps her dancing was not as polished. Perhaps her acting was awkward at times. But Jen sang like an angel. And she was easily the most beautiful.

The other girls had prepared for the audition of Wendla. Their hair was shoulder length and dark. Jen of course had long blonde hair. But she wore the brunette Hermione wig from the masquerade ball. Wearing the wig, Jen looked like a short haired brunette (the wig was actually off-the-shoulder length). The wig looked so natural her real blonde hair wasn't mentioned. Jen was relieved. If she got the part, Duncan wouldn't ask her to dye and cut her hair.

Duncan watched Jenny as intently as Mike. Yes, the other girls were more polished and had better pedigrees. Probably they had more talent, all things considered. But Jenny Johnson had presence on stage. She didn't even try, it came naturally. And Jenny projected innocence. Again it came naturally. Like the way she tip-toed across the stage at times as she read lines, as if she did that all the time at home (which she did). It was so charming. Jenny Johnson was perfect for the role of the virginal Wendla. So Duncan offered her the part on the spot.

Jen excitedly rushed to the dressing room to change for dinner. She had the part! This was really going to happen! If she wanted it, it was hers! She was going to be on Broadway!

Frank was waiting in her dressing room when Jen got there. Caught up in the moment, she threw herself into his arms. Jen hungrily kissed the man who made all this happen, wrapping her leg around his as she ran her hands over his muscular chest and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

"You were wonderful!" Frank gushed between kisses. "You made me so proud!"

Jen smiled up into his eyes. Then Frank abruptly twisted Jen around and bent her over the dressing table. "Wait Frank, the people outside," Jen protested.

"Lou and Hugh are there," Frank assured her. "And Duncan's my friend." Frank told the truth when he said he did nothing to help land Jen the part, other than introducing her to Duncan. But, being the producer's friend had its advantages. Like, a bit of privacy in the dressing room.

Frank pushed Jen down so her breasts pressed against the dressing table. Brushes and makeup flew everywhere. Jen went with it. The truth was, she was hot for Frank, especially with the euphoria of the audition and being offered the part.

Jen got on her tiptoes (she was wearing black dance shoes) and stuck out her ass. God she looked so hot! And inviting!

Frank ripped her leotard and tights. He took out his cock. He was rock hard.

Frank looked down at Jenny's tight sexy ass. Her ass looked just as good as when she was in high school, when she used to prance around in the short skirts of her cheerleader outfits. Actually her ass looked better now as she was a bit curvier. Other girls, they lost their looks after giving birth, becoming a shadow of their former sexy youthful selves. Jenny Johnson was special; she got better looking after having Anna. She lost the last vestiges of her high school tomboyishness and became 100% woman.

Jen felt Frank line up his cock with her pussy. She felt him push in. "Gawd," she groaned. He was so freaking thick! The bruises were all gone, Jen's pussy had recovered and mostly returned to its normal tightness. So she grimaced as Frank pushed in. He so stretched her. He felt wonderful inside her!

Frank fucked Jen hard. Jen knew she would cum fast. She and Mike had made love almost every night that week. Mike was always extra horny when they were playing the game, especially when she was seriously involved with her "boyfriend" like she was now with Frank. So Mike wanted a lot of sex and she gave it to him (he was her husband after all). But Mike, he wasn't the best lover. And he was small. On top of that she wasn't allowed to cum with Mike (and her hand and vibrator only did so much). So their sex left her unsatisfied. It made her crave Frank even more.

Jen's eyes rolled back into her head as Frank pounded her from behind. She was almost there! She felt Frank's cock jerk and throb inside her. She knew he was almost there too. Probably they would cum together.

Suddenly Jen remembered! She was off the pill. And she hadn't put in a sponge. She hadn't thought anything would happen until after dinner. Fuck!

Jen was so close. She needed this! Maybe she could cum and then finish Frank in her mouth. But Frank was almost there too. If she came, she might not be able to pull away before he came too.

Was it that dangerous? She wasn't ovulating. That was next week. Seven whole days. At least 7 days. She was probably safe. It would be okay if Frank came inside her. Anyways, Frank was probably sterile anyway.

But ...

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

FUCK!

In practically a single motion, Jen pulled away from Frank's cock, twisted around, got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She rapidly pumped his cock with her hands as she sucked and licked him. Almost immediately Frank's body tensed and then he was cumming in Jen's mouth. Frank always came a lot. Jen urgently worked her throat muscles to swallow all his cum. Somewhere in her head it registered that earlier that evening she did the same to her husband. But Mike never came nearly as much as Frank.

Jen kept Frank in her mouth until he was done. When he was soft, she took him out of her mouth. She affectionately kissed the head of his cock.

"I better jump in the shower," Jen said as she stood up.

Frank nodded. He was still panting from his orgasm. He put his cock away and fixed his suit. "I'll be with Duncan," he said, breathing heavily.

Jen nodded at Frank. Frank left and closed the door.

Jen was still breathing hard. She hadn't cum. Her body ached! She was on fire!

Jen glanced in a mirror (it wasn't hard, there were mirrors everywhere in the dressing room). God she was a mess. She still wore the Hermione wig but it was tousled. She pulled it off. It didn't help, she still looked obscene, standing there with a ripped leotard and tights, her pussy exposed, still wearing the black dancing shoes. Her pussy lips were swollen from unsatisfied excitement and Frank's hard fucking.

She suddenly remembered Mike. He was out there, waiting for her. She felt guilty. Wanting to give him something, she took a selfie of herself in the mirror. She texted the picture to him with the message "I'll be there soon baby."

God her body ached! She needed an orgasm! There was no way she could be functional tonight without release.

There was a knock at the door. "Jenny are you alright? It's me, Lou. Mr. Tower asked me to check on you," Lou said.

At that moment Jen loved Frank! She opened the door and dragged Lou in by his tie. Lou's eyes went wide seeing the ripped dancewear and her exposed pussy.

Jen slammed the door shut and pulled the bodyguard to her and kissed him. Lou pulled away, saying, "Jenny I can't, Mr. Tower. And your husband is waiting."

"Seriously?" Jen groaned in frustration. How many times had Lou fucked her? Now he was going all noble? "Why do you think Frank sent you to me?" she said. She pulled him to her again.

But still Lou resisted. "I'm actually more concerned about your husband," he said.

That surprised Jen. Why would Lou care about Mike? It's not like they knew each other. "My husband gets off on me with other men," Jen said, hurriedly tugging at his belt and zipper. Caught up in the moment and in her frenzied lust, she said dismissively, "Don't worry about him."

Lou still felt reluctant but there was no way he could hold back once Jenny pulled his cock out and stroked him. He grabbed her. He hungrily kissed her and fondled her body.

This is what Jen wanted! She hurriedly got a condom from her purse. She rolled it on Lou's cock then pulled him down to the floor. She got on her hands and knees. She pulled him to her. She wanted fucked like a dog! Like a dirty slutty dog!

Lou knew what Jenny wanted. He liked her as a person. Really liked her. But he'd seen enough. He knew what she was. A slut.

Lou slammed balls deep into Jenny in a single powerful thrust. Then he fucked her hard, so hard he practically drove Jenny's face through the floor. Jen loved it! Within moments she cried out as she came all over Lou's cock.

Lou came a few minutes later. He exploded into the condom. Luckily the condom didn't break. Because still Jen didn't have the birth control sponge inside her.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked Frank. He and Allie were waiting in the theater lobby. Frank had just finished talking to Duncan.

Frank was his charming persona. "You must be Allie," he said giving Allie a warm smile. As they did in Jimmy Stewart movies, he took Allie's hand and kissed it. "Jenny's told me so much about you," he said. Even with that simple statement Frank exuded charisma, confidence and power. His intense presence made Allie catch her breath. She definitely saw why Jen was so attracted to him.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked again.

Frank gave Allie another smile, then he motioned Mike to the side. When they were outside earshot of Allie, Frank said "I didn't want to speak crudely in front of your lady friend."

"She's not my lady friend," Mike told him. "And what do you mean?"

Frank eyed Allie and moved closer to Mike, like he didn't want Allie to hear. But Mike sensed it was really meant to rub it in his face. His suspicions were confirmed when Frank grinned and whispered "After her wonderful audition we wanted to celebrate. A little alone time. Me and Jenny. You understand, right Mike?"

Mike slowly nodded. Alone time, with Frank. Of course he understood. "Where is she?" he asked. He tried to keep his voice normal. He didn't want to let Frank know the effect his words had on him. But despite his efforts his voice was shaky and hoarse from excitement.

"You know our Jenny," Frank told Mike with a knowing grin. "Once is never enough. I sent Lou to her."

"She's not our Jenny," Mike said (emphasizing our), anger brimming under the surface. "She's my wife," he said (emphasizing my). He frowned at Frank. "So what? You share my wife with other men?"

Frank laughed. "I'm not like you Mike. I don't share Jenny."

Mike eyed him skeptically and said, "What do you call it?"

"People do what I say Mike," Frank said, talking to Mike like a teacher to a slow student. "I tell Jenny to fuck a man, she fucks him. I tell Lou to fuck Jenny, he fucks Jenny."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:03 PM