Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I bet," Mike said with a humorless laugh.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh back. "I didn't fight it Mike. I wanted it. If there'd been more I would've fucked more. And loved it. God I'm such a slut." Jen shuddered, reveling in the memory. She had her cum face on. All this was getting her hot.

"Want to know the worse thing?" Jen said, continuing. "I'd do it again. I want to do it again. But only if Frank makes me."

Mike didn't like hearing that. "Only for Frank?" he said with a frown.

"I'm sorry baby," Jen said, tendering stroking his cheek. "But that's how I am. Frank pushes me. When he makes me do things - things I don't want to do - it gets me so hot."

"Would you do those things for me?" Mike asked, feeling the angst of his wife giving herself to another man. No, not giving herself. Frank taking her.

"You would never ask me Mike," Jen said. She kissed him. "That's why I love you."

"Sounds like you love Frank," Mike lamented. As always he was conflicted. While hurt and anxious by her words, he also was incredibly excited and rock hard.

"I told you I have feelings for him," Jen admitted. She stroked his cheek. "Don't worry baby. You know I always get that way."

"But you said it's different with Frank," Mike reminded her. He felt anxious and the beginnings of desperation.

"Yeah."

His anxiety growing, Mike asked "Jen, are you thinking about a permanent relationship with Frank?"

"Mike you'll always be my husband," Jen assured him.

"That's not what I asked!" Mike said. He felt panicked now.

"Mike, remember, we're playing a game," Jen told him soothingly. She kissed him. "Don't worry so much." She kissed him again. "You like this?" she asked, stroking his face with the soiled stockings. She pushed the knee of a stocking - with a big dried cum patch - into his mouth. "They came all over me Mike. Can you taste it? Does this turn you on baby?"

It was too much. Despite all his angst and concerns, with Jen's stocking (caked with cum) in his mouth, Mike lurched and came.

~~~ Saturday night ~~~~

"You're wearing stockings again?" Mike asked as Jen emerged from the bedroom. She'd insisted on dressing with the door closed. She wore another of Frank's dresses, one with a low neck line and a short hem. She also wore silky nude stockings and ankle strap high heels.

"Frank says Broadway people are old fashioned," Jen said. She knelt down to give Anna a hug and kiss goodbye. Maggie was babysitting. Jen was spending the night at Frank's but planned to be home tomorrow morning before Anna woke up.

Mike watched as Jen knelt down. The dress wasn't overly snug but kneeling down it tightly hugged her body. Mike saw the outline of her bra strap. No doubt she was wearing one of the padded bras. Mike's cock jerked when he saw bumps at her thighs; she was wearing a garter belt too.

To his surprise, Mike saw what looked to be panty lines. Jen hated panty lines, that's why she always wore thongs. Then Mike understood. She was wearing one of those panties - of Frank's deceased wife.

"Frank's sending a car over," Jen said looking at Mike. "He's sending a car for Allie too. She'll meet us there." Jen looked excited. There was excitement and eagerness in her voice. It was clear she was really looking forward to that evening.

"Who's Frank mommy?" Anna asked, hearing her mommy talking so excitedly about "Frank."

For a split second there was a look of horror on Jen's face. She quickly recovered though. She forced the excitement from her voice and face. Now with her mommy face on, she turned to their daughter and calmly said "He's mommy and daddy's friend honey."

Fortunately Maggie arrived a moment later. Frank was forgotten as Anna squealed and ran to her unofficial big sister. "Sorry," Jen whispered to Mike, squeezing his hand. "I'll be more careful."

"It's okay, I know you're excited," Mike whispered, squeezing her hand back.

Jen gave a weak smile. Yes, she was excited - and nervous too - but she knew she had to be more careful. They of course didn't want Anna to find out she dated and slept with other men.

Lou picked them up in a limo. When Jen was alone or with Frank the bodyguards drove uber-like sedans for the benefit of the neighbors. But since Jen was with Mike it was okay to use the limo (if the neighbors saw, they'd think the married couple was going on a special date, like maybe their anniversary).

Jen sat close to Mike as Lou drove to the studio. "Are you okay?" she asked looking up at him. It was night but she could see his face in the street lights of New York City.

"Yeah," Mike said. He put his hand on her stockinged leg. She let him. She wore the stockings for Frank, not him, but they were almost there.

"Why get dressed if you're going to audition?" he asked. Jen was auditioning tonight for the part in Spring Awakening. That's why she was so excited and nervous. After they were going on a double date.

"Frank told me to," Jen said. "I guess he wants me to look like a diva or something," she said with a laugh.

"You're a goddess," Mike said. He was completely serious.

"I'm your goddess," Jen said, a smile in her voice. She hugged his arm. She didn't complete the sentence but they both knew. Mike called her a goddess, Frank called her a slut. And Mike knew she believed Frank not him. Frank's influence over his wife was growing.

"How are we playing it?" Mike asked after a moment.

Jen knew what he was talking about of course. "Frank says it's best if I'm with him in front of Duncan. Since that's how he met me. You and Allie are mutual friends."

Mike nodded slowly. Frank this and Frank that. Frank says. The way Jen talked it sounded like she WAS with Frank. THEY were the couple. A wave of cuckold angst washed over him. He was so hard it hurt.

"But if you get the part ...," Mike said. What would they do at the opening? Anna would be there, and their parents. Their friends too. Jen had to be on his arm, not Frank's. What about after performances? Mike planned to pick her up sometimes. Also, he wanted to stop by sometimes, watch the show from back stage. So it was important the cast and crew knew the truth, that Jen was his, not Frank's.

"I know honey. Don't worry," Jen assured him, squeezing his arm again. "If it gets that far we'll figure it out."

"If it gets that far?" Mike asked.

"Mike I don't have the part yet," Jen reminded him. "Even if Duncan offers I might not take it." She squeezed his arm again. With excitement in her voice she said "Just have fun tonight baby. We're playing a game. Don't fret about it."

The limo arrived at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on west 47th street. "Are you okay Mike?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. He frowned, smelling something. "Is that a new perfume?"

"Oh ah, yeah," Jen said. Her heart sank. She completely forgot to tell Mike about the perfume designed especially for her by Ralph Lauren. She didn't want to get into it now. She squeezed Mike's hand and said "I'll tell you later okay?"

"Frank gave it to you?" Mike asked knowingly.

"Yeah," Jen said awkwardly. She squeezed Mike's hand again and said "I'll tell you later baby okay?"

Mike nodded, feeling a tightness in his gut.

Jen looked at his face. As often when playing the game, she saw conflict there. Her husband was bothered but really excited too.

They were going on a double date after the audition. Mike would be spending a lot of time with Allie. They might be alone at times.

"Lou, can you put up the screen?" Jen asked. Looking in the rear view mirror, Lou nodded. He hit the button to raise the privacy screen. The car had 1 way windows so no one could see into the car (even though there were a lot of people on the sidewalk just outside the car).

"Have fun tonight baby," Jen told Mike, tenderly stroking his cheek. "Remember it's just a game."

When Mike nodded, Jen smiled at him. Then she unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side and went down on her husband. She wanted to get Mike off before he spent time with Allie.

Afterwards Jen said "I better go in alone." Mike nodded. He was still breathing hard from cumming in Jen's mouth just a moment ago.

"Um ...," Jen said awkwardly. She gave Mike a weak smile as she pulled a small package from her purse. Breath mints.

Mike watched as she popped a couple in her mouth. Of course. She didn't want Frank to know she just blew him.

"I'll see you a little later," Jen said softly, tenderly stroking his cheek. She grabbed her workout bag and opened the door.

Mike grabbed her wrist. Jen looked back. Mike smiled and said "You'll be great Jen. I know you will. I'm so proud of you."

Jen smiled at him. Then she was gone.

Mike remained in the car, trying to get hold of himself. His lust was satiated (for the moment) and that was a bad thing, because without the shield of his desires all the bad emotions flooded in.

Jen wasn't wearing Romance, the perfume he gave her on Valentine's day a few years ago. Since then Jen wore Romance every day. Every day. But not tonight. No, tonight she was wearing a new perfume. For Frank. Because he gave it to her.

Mike clenched his fists, trying to get control of himself. "Of course she's wearing Frank's perfume," he told himself. "Just like she's wearing stockings and those panties. She's with him tonight, they're on a date."

"Get a grip!" Mike screamed at himself inside. This was what he wanted. Jen was doing exactly what he wanted. It was just a game! She was just playing! She was still his!

Gathering himself, Mike got out of the car. To his surprise, Lou was outside the car waiting for him. Mike didn't know what he wanted. A tip? But no, Frank Tower's bodyguard wouldn't be looking for a tip, and Mike didn't want to offend the man by offering one.

"Thanks for the ride," Mike said awkwardly.

Lou nodded. For a moment he didn't say anything. He looked at Mike as if studying him. Finally he said "Enjoy your evening sir." He offered his hand.

A bit bewildered, Mike nodded and shook Lou's offered hand. Then he went into the theater.

Lou watched Mike walk away. Mike Andrews was the Phantom? Lou had been shocked when he found out. He kept up with his CIA contacts and he'd heard rumors of a new asset, the "Phantom." Some of the US's most important recent victories against al-Qaeda and ISIS were due to the intelligence work of the Phantom. And that was Mike Andrews? The man who let his wife fuck other men? Lou shook his head. It didn't make sense. The Phantom should be a Jack Ryan type, not a cuckold husband.

Allie was already there. To his surprise, Mike was happy and relieved to see her. This was strange turf and he was happy not to face it alone. He hugged her hello, which surprised both of them. "Jen said to sit in the back," Mike told her.

"Cool beans," Allie said. They walked into the theater. It was mostly dark except for the stage. They quietly made their way to the seats and waited for the audition to begin.

"I already know," Colonel Banks said to JJ. JJ just related what Frank Tower told him. "Mitch told me."

JJ nodded, a frown on his face. "Frank obviously has ulterior motives," he said. They both knew about Frank's affair with Mike's wife. "But this is unacceptable. He put valuable assets at risk for his own purposes." He shook his head gravely. "I told you Colonel. Andrews is a liability. You hired him. You need to deal with this."

"I will JJ," Banks assured his superior.

As Banks turned away, JJ grabbed his wrist. "The President will never find out," JJ told Banks. It was a command, not a question or observation. The President wasn't a fan of Mike's after the embarrassment of Liberty-gate. It would not be good for either JJ or Banks if the President learned Mike worked for CATF, especially after this unauthorized operation. JJ looked forcefully into Bank's eyes. "Do you understand me Colonel?"

"Yes, I hear you JJ," Banks said.

JJ glared at Banks. He said "I'll be perfectly clear Colonel. This is your mess. Clean it up. Immediately."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:03 PM