Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"So tell me what you talked about Patty," Jen said again.

"We talked about ... Mike said it's your choice," Patty sputtered out, embarrassed to be so openly talking about this (especially right in front of Mike).

"Who I fuck?" Jen said bluntly. "No, it's up to Mike. I'll fuck you if Mike says. I'll fuck those guys if Mike says. I do what he wants." Jen was saying this to Patty but she was looking into Mike's eyes.

Mike looked back into Jen's eyes. He wrapped his hands around her waist. He stroked her ass. Then he moved his hands up, under her top until he touched the pantyhose above the waistband of her skinny jeans. Jen didn't stop him.

"Jen's in a relationship," Mike said. Like Jen, he was talking to Patty but looking into Jen's eyes. "It's exclusive."

"What?" Patty said not understanding.

"She has a boyfriend," Mike said still looking into Jen's eyes. "Right?" he asked. This time Mike was talking to Jen.

"Yeah," Jen said. She took his wrist and again moved his hand off the pantyhose.

Mike and Jen practically ran home. At the loft apartment, Jen checked on Anna (she was sleeping) while Mike paid Maggie and got her an Uber home. Then they rushed to the bedroom.

"You still want me to fuck Frank?" Jen asked Mike between kisses as she tore at his clothes.

"Say date Frank," Mike told her. Two-may-toe or toe-ma-tow, but how Jen said things had a huge impact on him. Mike was urgently taking her clothes off too.

"Date Frank, you still want me to date him?" Jen said, correcting her mistake.

"Yeah I do," Mike said, the words coming out like a moan as he ran his hands over his wife's nyloned legs.

"No Mike," Jen said pulling her legs away.

"Okay, okay," Mike panted. He wanted to tear a hole and fuck Jen in the pantyhose. But he knew she reserved that for Frank now. He hurriedly pulled the pantyhose off her legs. Then he went down on her.

Jen's face might have recovered from the rough treatment but her pussy was still swollen. The lips were swollen and gaped apart. He wondered if his wife would ever be tight again after being manhandled by Frank's 4 friends. The thought both disturbed him and made him shudder with cuckold excitement.

No matter what, Mike thought Jen's pussy was the most beautiful in the world. He lovingly licked her.

Jen's hands clutched the sheets as Mike worked on her. Her husband was soooo good at this! Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) she got caught up with the hard bodies and big cocks of her lovers. But no one ate pussy like Mike!

But ... Mike wasn't allowed to make her cum. Frank could make her cum. Men picked out for her by Frank could make her cum. But not Mike. Not her husband. Frank said so. The thought made Jen shiver with excitement.

"No Mike," Jen said, pushing Mike's tongue away from her clit. She reached for the silver oval vibrator Frank had given her. She turned it on and rubbed it against her clit. "Do that thing baby," she asked him.

Mike was in full cuckold mode now so he didn't have to be asked twice. Holding her behind the knees, he spread her wide and lifted her up. Then he eagerly went down on her asshole, reciprocating from earlier in the shower. He licked around and over her puckered asshole, reveling in the sweet bitter muskiness.

"Oh yeah, god yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. Oh god! Mike's tongue in her ass and the vibrator on her clit. It felt so freaking good! Moments later Jen exploded in a massive orgasm!

After catching her breath, Jen maneuvered Mike onto his back. She got a Durex condom and rolled it on him. Then she got on top and guided him into her. "You're my cucky boy," she said. It was a statement, not a question.

"Yeah," Mike agreed, his eyes rolling back into his head as she rode him. She was loose but it still felt incredibly good, even with the extra thick condom.

Mike reached for her tits. He easily cupped her small breasts in his palms, then he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs feeling the nipple studs. Jen grimaced at the sensation. It was too much after just cumming; also, Mike didn't have the subtle skill to give her pleasure with the rings. But Jen didn't push his hands away.

"Patty wanted these," Mike said as he thumbed her nipples. Jen hid her discomfort from him, not wanting to dampen his excitement.

"The other guys too," Jen said. She noticed their constant stares although she pretended not to. But you can't go out dressed like that and not expect boys to stare. So they knew she knew. "They know I'm a slut," she said.

"You're not Jen," Mike insisted.

Jen put her fingers on his lips to stop him. "It's okay Mike," she said. "I'm okay being a slut. It gets me hot."

"There's a difference between acting like a slut and being a slut," Mike said, repeating what he told Frank earlier that day.

Jen lovingly stroked his cheek. She appreciated his reassurance but she knew Frank was right. She was a slut. She'd always been a slut. But it took Frank Tower to show her the truth. Her place was on her knees with a man's cock in her mouth. Was there anything more submissive for a girl? The thought sent shivers through her.

Mike decided to lay off the "you're not a slut" conversation for now. But always wanting to support Jen and make her feel good about herself, he said "A slut is just a woman with the sexual appetite of a man."

"Oh okay," Jen said with a smile. "Where did you hear that?"

"I don't know, I read it someplace," Mike said, trying to remember. "Melani somebody."

Jen nodded, smiling and beaming at her husband. His unconditional acceptance always made her feel warm and secure. Then she thought back to Doc's. As much to herself as to Mike, she said "Those guys know I sleep around."

"Josh told them?"

"He didn't have to," Jen said. "Every time I've been there I've gotten picked up or almost picked up. They know I'm easy."

"Jen ..." Mike sighed disapprovingly. He didn't like the way his wife was talking so negatively about herself. He knew it was Frank's influence over her. He didn't like it. But at some level - at a lot of levels - it turned him on. He loved it when Jen was so sensual.

"And they know you like watching me with other men," Jen told him, a playful smile on her face. "You sat there Mike while I flirted with them. They saw that."

"They know I'm a cuckold," Mike said.

"Probably not that," Jen said. "They probably just think you're kinky." She grimaced as Mike's cock hit her the wrong way. "Are you almost there honey?"

"Almost. I last longer with these condoms," Mike said. His orgasms weren't as good either but he didn't tell her that. "Are you sore?"

"Yeah. It's okay," she told him. Mike was small but still, after the hard fucking the other night, it still hurt if he stroked against a tender spot.

"You can finish me with your hand," Mike offered, moving to pull out of her. He knew Frank would like that. He already wasn't allowed to make Jen cum. Frank would probably love denying him his wife's pussy completely.

"No Mike," Jen said immediately, adjusting to keep him inside her. She knew how he was. How his C fantasies drove him off into craziness sometimes. They were married. It was okay to play games. But it was important he cum inside her (whether or not he used a condom), if for nothing more than the intimacy. It kind of hurt though so she wanted him to cum fast.

"Come on baby," Jen said rolling over so now she was on her back. As Mike continued to fuck her in the missionary position, she reached around him and caressed down his crack. Mike moaned when her fingertips danced over his asshole. Moments later he came.

A little later they were snuggling in bed when Mike said "You haven't told me about what happened with Frank's Broadway friends."

"Oh," Jen said. It slipped her mind. But the excitement quickly returned. "Remember we saw Spring Awakening?" Jen said excitedly. "I met the producer, Duncan. He wants me to play Wendla!"

"You auditioned?" Mike said frowning at her.

"I didn't audition honey," Jen assured him, stroking his arm. "I sang a song, that's all. My Junk. You remember, that really pretty song?"

"That sounds like an audition Jen," Mike said, his brow furrowed.

"It wasn't baby," Jen insisted, squeezing his arm. "I didn't even sing the whole song. Just the first part. I sang it in the restaurant. It was like karaoke, not an audition. Duncan hasn't really offered the part. I will have to audition, for real."

Mike was feeling better now so he decided to let it go. He asked "When?"

"Frank wants me to do it right away," Jen said. She looked uncertain. "I wanted to talk to you first. I've worked really hard in advertising. I don't want to throw all that away. But to be on Broadway, as Wendla on Spring Awakening! I actually think I can do it. It's not really acting, it's mostly singing. I can do that. And the choreography is easy. It would be fun for a couple years. What do you think?"

Mike was starting to get into it. He would love to see his lovely wife on Broadway. It was a voyeur's dream. More than that though, the arts suited her better than advertising. Jen worked too hard. He wanted to get her out of the rat race.

"I think you should go for it," Mike said enthusiastically. "I'll get a real job. I'll call Apple tomorrow. I want you to follow your dream baby. I know you're going to be great!"

"Really?" Jen said with an excited sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. Then she looked uncertain again. "But you love teaching honey. And I like advertising. I worked hard to make partner. I don't want to throw it all away."

"It wouldn't be throwing it away," Mike said encouragingly. "It'll be like going on leave. Like a sabbatical. I've been on leave from real life. Now it's your turn. You can always go back to advertising later if you want." Mike realized there was another advantage to all this - it was the perfect excuse to cut ties with the CATF. Even Colonel Banks would understand that this opportunity for Jen was too good to pass up.

"A sabbatical," Jen repeated slowly, as if trying the word out. It made her feel better thinking about it that way. A sabbatical from real life for a year or two. Why not? College professors did it all the time. And if Mike was willing to go back to Apple ... Suddenly for Jen her childhood dream of performing on Broadway started feeling like it might really happen.

Jen smiled and beamed into Mike's eyes. They kissed as if to seal a new direction in their lives. God she loved him so much at that moment! The kiss turned into a mini-make out session. Mike quickly got hard again. His erection pressed against Jen's thigh.

"There's one thing," Jen said hesitantly. "Actually a couple things."

"What?" Mike asked.

"Remember, Lea Michele - the girl from Glee - she played Wendla when we saw it?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He didn't remember, but whatever.

"Well ... Wendla has short dark hair," Jen said hesitantly.

It took Mike a moment to get it. "Frank set this up," he said.

"I'm pretty sure I can wear a wig," Jen said hurriedly. She didn't want this to be about Frank.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:02 PM