Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
So, as Jen and Mike talked at Doc's, Frank was in his study reading Lou's report.

Lou's report surprised Frank. First, Mike worked at CATF. He had a melodramatic code name - "phantom." Frank chuckled over that. Although, since Mike was essentially a recluse, perhaps the code name fit.

Second - and this was more interesting - Mike was involved in what appeared to be an unauthorized paramilitary operation. There were no details; Frank's access wasn't high enough to get such classified information. But you can't hide the existence of such operations. There was always the money trail and Lou (as well as his CIA contacts) had followed the money.

Frank grinned. What a pleasant surprise.

Frank didn't wish Mike any real harm, not really. While foolish and misguided, he was harmless, and his role in Liberty-gate had been somewhat noble (in a Shakespearean tragic way).

But, it would be convenient if Mike disappeared for a few months. Perhaps a year. He would have Jenny all to himself. That would be more than enough time. By the time Mike saw the light of day again, Jenny would be a different person. Both physically and emotionally. Mike wouldn't even recognize his "wife."

Frank's grin widened. "This is too easy," he thought. He picked up the phone and called JJ.

Cheating and Rivals Part 37

"Do you want me to stop seeing Frank?" Jen asked Mike as they sat at the bar at Doc Watson's.

Mike hesitated only a moment. "No," he said.

Jen's heart leaped at his answer although she did her best to hide her delight. She would do what Mike wanted, but honestly she wasn't ready to end things with Frank. Jen looked at her husband. She saw excitement in his face. Good.

"Are we playing the game baby?" she asked. Were they done talking about real life and now they were playing the game?

"Yes," Mike said.

Hearing that, Jen snuggled more into him. His arm was still around her. But she took his wrist and pushed his hand down off her pantyhose. Now his hand was on the soft fabric of her skinny jeans. Her message was clear. In the game, even though he was her husband, the pantyhose wasn't for him.

Patty arrived with menus. "Is Josh here?" Jen asked as she took the offered menu.

"Not tonight," Patty said. "I'll call him. He lives around the corner."

Jen thought about it a moment. "No, that's okay," Jen said. She tapped Patty's wrist. "Is there a Knick's game on Patty?"

"Sure, let me change the channel," Patty said. He worked the remote control to the TV above the bar. Then he grinned at Mike and said "Nice when a wife takes care of her husband."

"You know it," Jen said, smiling at Mike and then looking at Patty again. "Thanks Patty," she said tapping his hand again. This time she let her fingertips linger on his wrist for a few moments.

Patty grinned at Jen. He refreshed their drinks. Then a customer down the bar called for another drink. Patty reluctantly turned from Jen to help his other customer.

Jen watched Patty go, her eyes on his ass. Then, she turned on the bar stool to face Mike.

"So you know him," Mike said having closely watched the interaction between Jen and the bartender.

Smiling mischievously, Jen whispered "He hit on me before. He's friends with Josh. He knows you like watching me with other men."

"Is that why we're here?" Mike asked.

"What do you want Mike?" she said with a teasing smile.

"Why didn't you want Patty to call Josh?" Mike asked. "You don't want to cheat on Frank?"

"Is that what you want baby?" she said with the teasing smile still on her face.

Mike's head spun. He felt off balanced. Jen did that to him a lot.

A few guys were playing darts to the left of Mike and Jen. The men were giving Jen long up and down looks. Mike noticed but pretended not to (Jen did the same).

"Why don't you play darts?" Mike said, his throat dry with excitement.

"I suck at darts," Jen said.

"I don't think they'll mind," Mike said looking over at the guys.

Jen looked at Mike. She gave him a slight mischievous smile. "You know I have a reputation at this bar," she whispered. "I think some of those guys are Josh's friends. They probably think I fuck around."

"They probably think you cheat on me," Mike said, his heart pounding excitedly in his chest.

"They probably know you like seeing me with other men," Jen corrected him. She had asked Josh to keep his mouth shut but he probably didn't.

Mike flushed red, the concept both embarrassing and exciting. He was a cuckold after all.

Jen hopped off the bar stool. "Get a burger honey. I'll eat some of yours," she told him. Then she took off her black jacket. Her nipples and nipple rings dented the material of her stretchy blouse, easily visible. She smiled at him knowingly and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later baby" she whispered into his ear. Then she joined the guys at the dart board.

The men eagerly welcomed Jen into their game. She hugged some of them hello, clearly knowing them through Josh. As they played the guys ogled her tits and ass. Jen was in super-flirt mode, laughing at all their jokes, talking with her hands (and touching them), playfully bumping her hip against theirs.

A few times the guys looked over at Mike and then whispered among themselves. Mike had no doubt what they were talking about. Rather than sitting with him, his wife was playing darts with other men. Her tits were hanging out there in the stretchy top (especially since she was braless). At times Jen was practically grinding her ass against the men as she took shots (she was hopeless at darts, almost always missing the entire dart board). Jen was doing all of this - showing off her body and flirting shamelessly - all right in front of Mike. Yeah, Mike knew what the guys were talking about. It was embarrassing but also incredibly hot. He was rock hard.

Patty arrived with his cheeseburger and fries. He eyed Jen playing darts with the guys. "Jen's a pretty girl," Patty said, looking like he wanted to join the game. "I guess it's hard being married to a girl that good looking."

Mike looked at Patty. He was a bartender. Bartenders were used to hearing crazy stories. And Patty seemed nice enough. So Mike said "Jen fucks around. I'm okay with it. She has my permission."

"I think I need to drink to that," Patty said with a chuckle. He poured Mike another Highland Park and poured himself one too. "On the house," he said. Mike nodded appreciatively. They clinked glasses then each took a long pull.

"So ah, not exactly sure how to say this," Patty said with an embarrassed laugh. "But I ah ..."

"It's up to Jen," Mike told Patty. "I'm fine with whoever she picks. As long as they respect her."

"Oh yeah of course," Patty hurriedly assured Mike.

At that moment Jen walked up. Mike looked over her shoulder at the guys. They looked disappointed she wasn't playing anymore.

"You haven't touched the burger honey," Jen said to Mike.

"Patty and I were talking," Mike told her. He looked at his wife's face. She looked flushed after flirting with the guys, like she was getting a cum face on.

Patty's eyes were on Jen's chest. Mike was looking too. The top looked like it was painted on Jen. Since she was braless, the top was molded around the natural shape of her small perfect breasts. Also, her hard nipples and nipple rings were denting the light fabric of the stretchy top.

"Hey baby, I'm up here," Jen said. She said it to Mike but she was saying it to Patty too. Both men managed to tear their eyes from Jen's chest. It wasn't easy though because Jen didn't put her jacket back on.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jen asked Mike. She fed him a French fry. She cut off a bite-size portion of the burger and then fed that to him too with her hand. "So what were you two boys talking about?" she asked looking at Patty.

"You," Patty said. His eyes went down to her chest again. It wasn't just seeing her hard nipples. It was seeing the nipple rings. They surprised him; Jen didn't seem like that kind of girl. She was too "girl next door" looking. But that made it extra hot, like a sweet girl doing bad things. Patty was uncomfortably hard in his pants.

Jen fed Mike another bite of the burger. Then she said "What about me Patty?" When Patty hesitated, Jen said "I already told Mike you hit on me before."

Patty looked embarrassed and gave Mike an apologetic "sorry man" smile.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Patty asked with an embarrassed laugh.

"Maybe later," Jen told him. "I don't want to gain weight. I've got to stay hot for my husband." As she said that Jen smiled at Mike and edged up between his legs (she was still standing while Mike was sitting on the stool). She subtlety put her hand on Mike's crotch. He was hard of course. She softly stroked him over his jeans (no one could see because the way they were positioned).
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:01 PM