Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah but, if you had to pick," Mike pressed.

"You," she said with another kiss on his cheek.

"You know what I mean," Mike said grinning.

"I really don't know," Jen said evasively with another laugh.

Mike looked at her. He felt like she was holding back. He said "You never really told me what happened when you were with Ricky in LA."

Jen's body stiffened. It was just an instant and then she forced herself to relax. But Mike felt it. "You never asked," she said evasively.

It was true. Back then, after Jen moved back and they got back together, he didn't want to know. Then Scott happened. Then Tom. And on and on. Ricky was forgotten. He was on the west coast, they on the east. What happened in LA didn't seem to matter. But now Mike was curious.

As if reading his mind, Jen hugged Mike tighter and said "Let's not talk about Ricky baby. That ended years ago. He doesn't matter. None of them matter. They're just a game. I get a little infatuated because it's new and exciting. Then I get over it. You know that baby. Just like I'll get over Frank. You're the only one who's real baby."

"So you're not over Frank yet?" Mike asked.

"Well ...," Jen said with a laugh and playful roll of her eyes.

"It's okay, you know I like it," Mike said grinning at her. Then his expression turned to concern. He gently touched her bruised cheek. "What happened?"

Jen stopped stroking him. "It got kind of rough last night," she said. She was glad to change the subject from Ricky.

"The Broadway people?" Mike asked with a disapproving frown.

"No, other guys," Jen said. "I have a lot to tell you."

Mike tenderly stroked her bruised cheek, concern on his face. "It'll be better soon," Jen assured him. Her beautiful face was still swollen and red in places but it was a lot better from that morning. "By tomorrow. I'll be all better."

"I don't like this," Mike said as he gently touched his wife's bruised face. "I'll call Frank tomorrow. This better never happen again."

"It's okay baby," Jen assured him. "It looks worse than it is. It'll be all better tomorrow." She didn't want Mike to do anything rash against Frank. She wasn't worried about Frank. She was worried what Frank might do to her husband. Mike's way of protecting her was throwing himself in front of a bus. Literally. She didn't want him to get hurt.

"This better never happen again," Mike said again, anger in his voice.

"We'll add it to your list baby," Jen said soothingly, trying to calm her husband down.

Mike nodded. He forced himself to relax. But he said to himself "This will never happen again. Never."

"So, tell me about this weekend," Jen said wanting to change the subject. She especially wanted to know everything about Anna's weekend. They spent the next half hour talking about their daughter.

"So, um, baby, what happened with Allie?" Jen asked her husband with a mischievous smile. Allie already told her nothing happened so she wasn't worried.

"Nothing," Mike said, suddenly feeling awkward. He had no interest in another girl, and certainly not Allie.

"Nothing? Not even a little smooch?" Jen teased.

"Jen ... just stop," Mike said, knowing she was dicking with him. "I'm not interested in Allie. You know that. And she's not interested in me. She was more into hooking up with RH."

"RH? Are you serious?" Jen said surprised. Why the little horny slut. She couldn't blame Allie though. RH was a hottie.

"Well, just in case," Jen said with that teasing look again. She took one of the Durex condoms and put it in his wallet. "Now you're a player baby," she said with a giggle. "You have a free pass with Allie. Just make sure you wear this."

It still bothered Mike that Jen was willing to let him have sex with another girl. He wasn't fond of the nickname "bubble boy." But he liked the meaning behind it. That Jen loved him so much that she wanted him exclusively hers. From her joking tone of voice though, it was pretty clear Jen knew nothing would ever happen. This was Allie after all, her best friend. If Jen really wanted to hook him up with another girl, she would have picked someone else, like that Juliet chick.

"Tell me what happened last night," Mike said. This is what he was interested in. Not him with another girl. But Jen with other men.

"You saw the pictures right?" Jen said. Frank had sent Mike a few pictures.

Mike nodded. "Who were those guys?" he asked.

Jen thought about it. "I don't know," she said honestly. Frank never told her. She said "Fat ugly men."

"You let them fuck you?" Mike said with a frown. His beautiful sexy wife was way better than those men. They weren't in her league. Men like them should never get within spitting distance of his lovely, sexy wife.

"I mean ... yeah," Jen said her face going red. "You saw the pictures right?"

"There were just a few," Mike said.

"I have all of them. Video too," Jen said giving Mike her iPhone. Seeing Mike's look of concern, she quickly added "I deleted them from Frank's phone."

Mike put her phone on the bedside table. He wanted to look at the pictures and videos but not at that moment. He said "Tell me what happened."

"It was after dinner," Jen said. She moved her hand back down to his cock and started stroking him again. "Frank set it up of course. They were awful and repulsive. And I fucked them. Because Frank told me to." Jen shuddered at the memory. At her submission to Frank.

"So ... you're really under Frank's spell," Mike hesitantly said, looking concerned.

"Baby it's not like that," Jen said. "Frank's different."

"He's different, but the same," Mike said.

"What do you mean?"

"He's different but in the end, he's just like the other guys," Mike said. "Maybe not Scott. Scott'll probably never settle down with just one girl. But all the other guys. He wants you. He wants to take you away from me."

"So maybe we should still be playing with Scott," Jen joked. When Mike didn't smile, she got serious too and stopped stroking him. "What do you want me to do? Break up with Frank?"

"So he IS your boyfriend," Mike said. He had to be, otherwise she wouldn't need to "break up" with him.

"Baby ...," Jen said with a laugh. Mike was always all over the place with their game. She eyed him with a knowing smile. She began stroking him again and said "You like the risk, don't you baby? It gets you hot. You don't want me to break up with Frank."

Mike leaned back, enjoying his wife's soft hand on his cock as delicious cuckold angst washed over him. He knew she was manipulating his fantasies to get what she wanted; it was clear she didn't want to break up with Frank yet. That bothered him but was so hot too. He wanted her to cuck him with another guy, and it worked best if she was into the guy. With Frank she clearly was. The cuckold angst and hurt (and yes, the risk) got him so hot!

"No, I don't want you to break up," Mike said, his words coming out like a moan. He ran his hand over her ass. "So the ugly guys fucked you really hard?"

"Yeah. They were really rough." She moved up a little in the bed to give her husband easier access to her behind. That put her closer to his face so she used the opportunity to kiss him again.

"You loved it," Mike said. Now he was the one giving her a knowing smile.

"It was so nasty baby," Jen said with a delighted smile, still awed by the debauchery. And how she got off on it so much. "I felt like such a dirty slut."

Seeing her excitement, Mike asked, "That turns you on, acting like a dirty slut?"

"I am a slut," Jen said simply; it wasn't an act. "With Frank."

Mike frowned at that. "You think you're his slut?"

"I am a slut," Jen answered, emphasizing the word am. "Maybe not his. But a slut."

"Jen ...," Mike said disapprovingly.

"I'm your goddess baby," Jen assured him, kissing his cheek again. "But think about it. Frank's right. I'm a slut. Everyone thinks so. I sleep around. I have an easy reputation. Handsome guys think they can get into my pants. And they're right. I'm easy. I'll fuck anyone. Like last night. Think about it Mike. I am a slut."

"Jen, it's our game," Mike said looking concerned at his wife. "That's why you do what you do. You're not a slut." He emphasized not.

Jen saw his concerned. "It's okay baby. I'm okay with it. Frank's helping me accept what I am."

"Jen ...," Mike said, frowning and really concerned now. He didn't like the sound of that; the power and influence Frank had over his wife.

"He's helping both of us," Jen said. She gave him a tender kiss. "I understand you better now. You're a cuck. My bottom." She kissed him again and said gently, "It's okay baby. It gets me hot too. You're my cuck, right?" She was still stroking him.

"Yeah," Mike said, looking into her beautiful eyes and breathing hard. Yes, he was a cuckold. But it only worked with Jen, the woman he loved.

"Frank's helping me," Jen said. "I understand me better now too. I am a slut Mike. I am. And I'm his bottom."

"So you're saying, you are Frank's slut," Mike said, getting more troubled and upset.

"Don't get upset baby," Jen said soothingly. She kissed him again. "It doesn't affect you and me."

"How can it not affect you and me?" Mike said with exasperation.

"Baby, I'm still your wife," Jen said kissing him again. "That's all that really matters."

"But you're Frank's slut," Mike said again looking troubled. "I don't like you being another man's. Any part of you."

"It's always that way baby," Jen said. Her voice was calm and reasonable but soothing too. "When I'm another man's girlfriend - he has part of me. You know that baby. And it gets you hot. Right?"

Mike hesitated, then said "... yes." She was right. Giving herself to another man was incredibly hot. And the danger made it even more thrilling.

"It's okay to get a little upset," Jen said kissing him again. "I know that's part of it for you. But you can't get so upset you get mean. Because you know how the game works." She was talking gently and loving, but there was also a firmness in her voice, like she was chastising him.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

Jen was still stroking him, and she kissed him again to take the sting out of her next words. "You can't disappear Mike," she said. "Especially if you have Anna. That was really mean. It was kind of a jerky thing to do."

Mike was about to object but she gently put a soft finger to his lips. She kissed him again to show she loved him and wasn't mad. But she had limits, just like he had limits.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:59 PM