Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 36-37

Cheating and Rivals Part 36

"Mommieeeee!" Anna squealed when she saw Jen. She ran to her mother and leaped into her arms. Jen squeezed her daughter tight, tears of relief falling down her cheeks.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Anna asked, her tiny hand going to Jen's cheeks.

"I'm just happy to see you honey," Jen said hugging Anna tight. She looked at Mike. He was definitely upset. She whispered "I wish you called."

Mike frowned at Jen. He said "What happened to your face?"

Jen looked down, disheartened. Her face was swollen and blotchy in places from Jimmy and his friends' rough treatment last night. But Mike's words and the look in his face stung even worse than their slaps. Yes, she knew he was mad and upset. But the first thing he mentions is her face? "I'll tell you later," she whispered.

Jen wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Forcing a smile on her face and happiness into her voice, she picked up Anna and walked to the kitchen. "Come on honey," she said. "I made your favorite for dinner. Tell me everything that happened this weekend."

Mike stayed back in the family room. He felt angry and hurt. And what the fuck happened to her face?

After a few moments Jen walked out to him. She held a tumbler in her hand. "Come on baby, I made your favorite too. A ribeye steak and baked potato. I got sour cream and bacon bits," she said handing him the tumbler. The tumbler held an inch of scotch and one ice cube.

"I don't want Frank's scotch," Mike said bitterly. Frank had given Mike an expensive bottle of Highland Park (the one that cost over $1000).

Jen had anticipated her husband's reaction. "It's your Highland Park baby," she assured him. Mike hesitated a moment longer, then took the tumbler. Jen held out her hand. "I talked to Allie. I know why you're mad. You have every right. But come on honey. Let's have dinner with Anna. We'll talk later."

As with the tumbler, Mike hesitated. Finally he took his wife's hand and they walked together into the kitchen.

Mike and Jen managed to act normal during dinner. They didn't want Anna to know they were arguing and get upset. After putting Anna to bed, Jen said to Mike, "Do you want to talk now?"

Mike nodded. Jen took his hand and they walked into their bedroom. Mike got on the bed and Jen climbed on top of him. Mike resisted but Jen pushed his hands away. She held him and kissed all over his face. As she did she said over and over "I love you. I'm sorry. I love you."

Jen pushed Mike onto his back. Again he resisted but it was a half-hearted effort. He loved Jen. Adored her. Although he was angry and hurt, he was giving her every chance to explain. The worst thing would've been if she said "yeah I lied, deal with it." But she wasn't doing that.

Jen snuggled into him, pulling his arm around her. She wrapped her arms around him tight so he couldn't get away. Then she said "I admit I lied. I went down on Scott on the beach. But that's the only thing I lied about. You probably think we fucked in the bathroom. But we didn't. It was like what I said. We were going to fuck but he didn't have a condom. So I went down on him again, and he went down on me. That's what happened Mike. We didn't have sex until later, when you were there. I told you just that one lie. Just that one."

Mike was silent, processing all this. If it was just that one lie ...

He wanted to believe her. He wanted to. He asked "Why lie?"

"I wish I hadn't," Jen said squeezing him tighter. "At the time ... I don't know ... I thought ... it's just ..."

"Just tell me Jen," Mike said. He was mad and hurt but he didn't pull away from her. He just wanted to know.

Jen hesitated. Then she finally said "I was really into Scott back then. I guess I didn't want you to know how much. I know your fantasies. But if you knew how much, I thought you'd get upset."

"You didn't want to tell me you went down on him twice that night?" Mike said, not understanding.

Jen hesitated. Then, wanting to come clean with her husband, she said, "Yeah but, it's more than that. I really wanted Scott. So after we got back from the beach - after I went down on him - I was trying to figure out a way to get him alone. So we could fuck. If I told you what really happened - that we hooked up on the beach AND the bathroom - twice, not once - you'd figure it out. We'd talk, like we're doing now. And you'd figure it out. How much I was into Scott. I mean, back then, I thought about Scott all the time. It scared me. Not just the physical part. What I was feeling. So I didn't want you to know. Because I didn't want to hurt you. So that's why I lied."

Mike nodded slowly, processing all this. After a moment he said "But I know you get infatuated."

"I know you know," Jen said hugging him. "But this was back then. I get it better now. But still ... I don't think you understand how intense it gets. When you're infatuated with someone."

"Jen, I know," Mike said looking into his wife's eyes. He was still infatuated with Jen. Even after all these years.

Jen smiled and beamed into her husband's eyes. She snuggled deeper into his arm.

"Was Scott different?" he asked. "From Ricky? Or Tom?"

Jen looked at her husband. She saw excitement on his face. She moved her hand to his crotch. He was hard. She began to softly stroke him over his pants. "They're all different baby," she said, kissing him on his cheek. "Scott happened so fast. I met him at Jack and Jill's wedding and then bam. With Ricky it built up. Tom was that way too."

"How intense it got with Scott," Mike said. "It happens with all your boyfriends?"

"Yeah, I mean, less with Tom," Jen said. "More with Ricky."

Mike raised an eyebrow at that. "So you were more into Ricky than Scott?"

"I guess they are like real boyfriends," Jen said, kissing him again. This time she let her soft lips linger on his cheek. "You know. You like some better than others. So yeah, Ricky more than Scott."

"What do you mean they're like real boyfriends?" Mike asked, emphasizing the word like. "Aren't they real boyfriends?"

Jen shrugged and said "I actually think I've only had 2 real boyfriends in my wife. You and Colin. Clint too I guess. Sort of. I don't know. Everyone else is just the game."

"But you said the infatuation gets intense," Mike said. "You can't stop thinking about them."

Jen moved her hand lower to between his legs. She caressed over his balls with just her fingertips. Mike was breathing hard now. He parted his legs slightly to give Jen easier access. Jen kissed his cheek again. Then she moved slightly, so her lips were close to his ear. She whispered huskily, "That's right baby. It gets so bad I can't stop thinking about them. But not with all of them. Not really with Tom. Or Clint. A little but not that much. But with Ricky. With Scott and Frankie, for a little while. Yeah, it got like that."

Jen continued to stroke him. Mike knew if she kept doing that he was going to cum in his pants. "Stop," he said, grabbing her hand. He pulled her hand up to his chest. They were still snuggling together, Mike's arm around her, Jen's head on his chest in the crook of his neck.

"I'm terrible huh?" Jen said again. She began playing with the buttons of his shirt. She often did that (and, mimicking her mother, Anna also often played with the buttons of her daddy's shirt).

"You're perfect," Mike gushed.

Jen smiled, a warm glow running through her. Relief too. It felt like they were pass the bad part. She grabbed a handful of his shirt and squeezed him tight. "I think sometimes it gets so intense because of you," she mused, as if thinking out loud. "Because you're there. I can let go. You know? Live for the moment. I don't have to worry about the future, if they'll take care of me, if they'll be there. Because they're not real. You're real Mike. I know you'll always take care of me. You'll always love me. So I can let myself go with them."

"I will," Mike promised, hugging her tighter. What she said made him feel incredibly good. He felt secure with their love, their relationship and marriage, his place in her life. After a moment he asked "What about Frank?"

Jen moved her hand to his crotch again. He was still rock hard. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock. She wrapped her soft hand around his hard shaft and slowly stroked him up and down. "What about Frank baby?" she asked.

"I don't want to cum yet," Mike said.

"I won't let you," Jen promised.

"Who's the better boyfriend? Frank or Ricky?"

"You mean boyfriend right?" Jen said with a grin, emphasizing boyfriend so as to put air quotes around it.

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin back.

"I don't know baby," Jen said with another lingering kiss on his cheek. "It's kind of hard to compare since I'm with Frank now."

Jen felt Mike's cock jerk in her hand. The littlest things did it for him. Like saying "I'm with Frank now."

"But probably Ricky more than Frank," Mike guessed.

Jen hesitated. She felt they were getting into dangerous places. Places she didn't really want to go. "Maybe," she said. "I don't know. I was a lot younger when Ricky happened. A lot stupider." Jen laughed (at herself).

"What about Colin?" Mike asked. There was huge excitement in his voice. "Ricky or Colin?"

"I don't know Mike," Jen said with a laugh. "It's hard. I have so much history with Colin."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:59 PM