Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"If Mike saw these videos," Jen thought to herself, horrified by the idea. It would be like the Scott Vegas video. But then she had an idea. She used Apple Airdrop to copy the pictures and videos to her iPhone. Then she deleted them from Frank's phone.

"I'm in so much shit. I've got to go home," Jen told Frank. She picked up her overnight bag. It had a change of clothes. She took off Frank's shirt and the white socks then quickly dressed. She saw the bag with the soiled stockings and garter belt. She stuffed it in her bag.

"Just wait Jenny," Frank said. "Sit with me a moment. Let's talk about last night."

Jen hesitated. She needed to get home, call Allie, find out where Mike and Anna were. But she wanted to talk about last night too. So she sat down on the bed next to Frank, pulling one leg under her.

"So what?" she asked.

Frank put his hand on her thigh and caressed her. "Don't," Jen said stopping him. "Just talk. Tell me why."

Frank looked annoyed but didn't force caresses on her. He kept his hand on her leg though. "Your audition for Duncan," he began.

"I need to talk to Mike about it," Jen said cutting him off. Seeing Frank about to object, she said "Stop Frank. I need to talk to Mike. Now tell me why those men."

"Your tattoo," Frank said, reaching behind and touching her lower back.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"I believe Spring Awakening has a brief nude scene," Frank explained. "You should have the tattoo removed."

"What?" Jen said again, trying to catch up.

"I know an excellent doctor," Frank continued. "Two, perhaps three visits. Gone. You'll never know you had a tattoo."

Jen stared at Frank. Ignoring his tattoo sidetrack, she asked with exasperation, "Why Jimmy?"

Frank looked even more annoyed but didn't push the audition or the tattoo issues further. "You know why."

"No I don't," Jen insisted.

"You will do what I say Jenny," Frank said matter-of-factly, like it was a law of the universe.

"But why those men?" Jen asked emphasizing "those."

"Because you do what I say," Frank said impatiently, like talking down to a student who wasn't getting it. "You fuck who I say. Even men like Jimmy and his friends. You belong to me Jenny."

Understanding came to Jen. If she was willing to fuck a disgusting man like Jimmy, then she would fuck anyone for Frank. Fucking handsome hot men like Hugh and Lou (even the young but cute Thomas) was easy. Allowing fat ugly men like Jimmy and his friends to gang bang her showed the control Frank had over her. Showed his dominance over her, and her submission to him.

Despite herself Jen shuddered. Being dominated like that. Submissive to not just Frank but also the fat ugly Jimmy and his friends. Letting them use her, violate her, cum all over her. She shuddered again.

Frank looked at Jen's face and smiled. "You're getting your cum face on Jenny."

Jen glared at Frank. "I've got to go," she said brusquely.

Frank grabbed her wrist. "You belong to me Jenny," he said again. "Let go. Give yourself to me. You know that's what you want."

Jen stared at Frank, not saying anything. She was breathing hard.

Frank pulled back the sheets. He was hard. Jen looked at his hard cock, at the thick vein running the length underneath. God he was so big and gorgeous. She felt herself getting wet, her pussy getting ready to take his thick cock. Despite her body being sore and needing to go home, she felt longing in her pussy.

"Suck me Jenny," Frank said. "Take off your clothes. Get back into bed. And suck me."

Jen hesitated. Her face felt hot. Her pussy was wet. But Mike was out there someplace, hurting.

Frank put his hand behind Jen's head. He pulled her face towards his manhood. "You know you want this," he said. "I'll make you cum. You know I will. You want me. We both know it."

Somehow, Jen managed to pull away. "I've got to do," she said. At the door she turned and looked at Frank again. She looked at his face. At his manhood. Then she willed herself to turn back to the door. She opened the door and left.

Jen hurried to their loft apartment. Mike and Anna weren't there.

She tried calling and texting. Mike didn't answer. She tried Find My iPhone. His phone wasn't there. He turned it off? He was that upset?

Jen tried calling Allie. Her call wouldn't go through. God, the Hamptons had such god-awful cell service!

The thing was, Jen didn't understand WHY Mike was so upset. Okay, she spent yesterday with Frank. But that was the plan. She got fucked. Mike knew that would happen. That was the whole point of their game.

Yeah, there was Duncan and Spring Awakening and the possibility of cutting and dying her hair. But Mike didn't know any of that yet.

So why was he mad? Okay, yeah, Frank sent those texts and pictures. But Jen understood Mike. She was able to gauge how things would affect him. The texts and pictures would excite Mike. He might get jealous and hurt some, but not bad hurt.

So why was he so upset?

As the day wore on, Jen got more and more worried and agitated. Where was Mike? Where was Anna? Were they hurt? Did they get into a car accident? Jen sat down and pressed her palms against her head. She was so frustrated and worried! She hated this! She hated not knowing! Where were they?!

She tried calling Allie again. They connected for a moment but then the call dropped. Fuck! When were they going to fix the freaking cell coverage in the Hamptons?!

Allie called back moments later on a land line. "Where are you? Where are Mike and Anna?" Jen asked urgently.

"I'm at the house, helping Bobby and Grace clean up," Allie said. "Mike and Anna left a couple hours ago."

"Two hours ago?" Jen practically screamed into the phone. "They should be home by now!"

"Jen, calm down," Allie said soothingly. "Maybe he ran into traffic."

"But he's not answering," Jen said feeling panicked. "He turned off Find My iPhone."

"Maybe he ran out of power," Allie said reasonably.

Jen frowned. That wasn't like her uber-responsible husband. If he was running out of power he'd stop and buy a charger. "What happen?" she asked worriedly. "Is Mike upset?"

"Well ..." Allie said hesitantly.

"What?" Jen said urgently. "What happened? Tell me!"

"It kind of slipped," Allie said apologetically, clearly embarrassed and regretful.

"What slipped Allie?!" Jen said desperately.

Allie told her.

"Oh god," Jen lamented. Now she knew why Mike was so upset!

"I'm sorry, we were talking, it slipped out," Allie said apologetically. "Does it really matter? I mean, after all that happened after?"

"God Allie, you know it matters," Jen said squeezing her eyes shut. Fuck, fuck, fuck ... Fuck!

Allie nodded, grimacing. Yeah, she knew it mattered. Especially with Mike. "I'm sorry Jen," she said apologetically.

"What happened this weekend?" Jen asked.

"Between me and Mike? Nothing," Allie said with a short laugh. "He thought about you all weekend. Don't worry Jen he's still your bubble boy."

Jen smiled briefly. But it was bittersweet since she was so worried.

"Let me know when Mike and Anna get home," Allie said. "I'm worried too."

They hung up. Jen pressed her palms against her head again. Knowing why Mike was upset answered her question but it didn't help her anxiety, worry and distress. Where were they?! She felt about to cry from worry and frustration.

Then Jen heard voices on the other side of the door. Leaping off the chair, she ran across the room and threw open the door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:56 PM