Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen looked at Frank for a moment. Then, with her cheeks burning, she reached behind and unsnapped her bra. She pulled the straps off her arms and let the bra drop to the floor next to her dress. Now Jen only wore the garter belt, stockings and high heels.

"Oh my will you look at that," Jimmy said his eyes going wide seeing Jen's pierced nipples. "A sweet little thing like you with hardware like that. Guess you are a bitch in heat, no matter how sweet you look." Jimmy curled a finger at her and said "Come here baby doll. Don't be afraid. I'm going to make you feel soooo good." From the side Jimmy's friends laughed.

Jen walked the short distance to Jimmy. He walked around her, admiring her body. Jimmy hugged her from behind. His hairy pot belly pressed against her bare back and she felt his erection on the upper swell of her ass. She felt a slight tickle as Jimmy's abundant chest hair touched her smooth, creamy skin.

Jimmy moved Jen's hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. Despite herself, Jen moaned. Jimmy sucked on the juncture where her slender neck met the shoulder. He grabbed her small, perky tits and squeezed them, rolling her hard pierced nipples.

Jen moaned and whimpered, breathing hard from the pleasurable sensations coursing through her tight body. Her eyes glazed over as Jimmy kissed and sucked on her sensitive neck and played with her tits. Thinking of Mike, she said pleadingly "Please no marks."

Jimmy looked at Frank. Seeing him nod "yes", Jimmy continued to suck hard on Jen's neck. When Jimmy finally pulled away there was a red hickey on her neck.

"Slut, now it's time for you to take care of my cock," Jimmy said as he leered at her. "Get on your knees and take out my cock bitch."

Jen submissively got on her knees. Breathing hard, she unbuckled and unzipped Jimmy's pants. It took longer than it should because her hands were shaking. "It's okay baby doll, my cock ain't going nowhere," Jimmy said with a grin. He and his friends laughed.

Jen pulled down his pants and shorts. Jimmy's cock was in an unkempt nest of wry dark hair. His hygiene was definitely lacking as there was a slight smell of urine. But his cock was big. Long and thick. She saw he was uncircumcised.

"You know what to do baby doll," Jimmy told her.

Jen took his hard uncircumcised cock in her hands. She slowly moved her hands up and down his thick shaft, feeling the thick veins. She was mesmerized by Jimmy's cock. It looked mean and dangerous yet felt so velvety. Jen pulled the foreskin back exposing the thick cock head which was leaking pre-cum.

"Lick it cunt," Jimmy said to her. The crude and degrading way he was talking to her was actually turning her on. She stuck her tongue out and licked the leaking pre-cum. Then she took the fat cock head into her mouth.

"Oh yeah bitch, show me how you suck cock," Jimmy moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head.

Jen licked Jimmy's hard cock up and down and then took his uncircumcised cock into her pretty mouth. She bobbed up and down on his hard meat, her long blonde hair swaying back and forth. She managed to work half his long thick cock into her mouth.

"Yeah slut, suck it good. That's it. You love my cock ... you slutty cunt ... don't you? Come on slut, take it all."

Jen bobbed up and down on his cock, moving her pretty hands on his shaft in sync with her head. Somehow she was able to take his whole cock inside her mouth, controlling her gag reflex and relaxing her throat muscles. Jen's pert, cute nose was buried in Jimmy's thick curly pubic hairs at the base of his cock. She was disgusted by his taste and the smell of urine but it turned her on too.

"Damn! This bitch is one fine cock sucker. A true slut," Jimmy said enthusiastically as he looked down at Jen's beautiful face, his cock stuffed in her mouth.

Jimmy abruptly grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. "A beautiful face like yours, it looks better getting face fucked." He grinned at his friends. They grinned back. They knew what was about to happen. "Keep your mouth open. Put your hands on my ass. I'm gonna fuck your pretty face."

Jen did as he asked. She opened her lips and put her hands on his fat hairy ass.

Jimmy slapped Jen's pretty face with his big hard cock. "You want it bitch?" he taunted. "You want me to fuck your mouth like a slutty pussy?" When Jen didn't say anything he got pissed and said deridingly "Stupid blonde cunt."

Still holding her hair, Jimmy slowly pushed his cock into Jen's open mouth. He pulled back, then pushed back in. Each time he pushed more of his shaft into her. Then he started moving faster and harder, using Jen's mouth like a fuckhole.

Jimmy pounded Jen's pretty face with his cock, making her gag and choke. Saliva ran down her chin and neck. Sometimes Jimmy pulled out to let her catch her breath. But then he rammed his cock right back down her throat. Jimmy kept fucking her mouth brutally as her face got flushed and tears ran down from her innocent blue eyes.

Jimmy abruptly pushed Jen off his cock. "Suck my balls," he ordered, holding up his shaft towards his big potbelly. Jen submissively bent lower and sucked on his hairy, wrinkled, nut sac. She licked his balls, taking his balls one by one in her mouth and sucking on them. Jimmy moaned with pleasure.

After some time he grabbed Jen's hair, pulling her mouth away from his hairy balls. "Look at me bitch. Open your mouth."

Jen submissively looked up and opened her mouth. Jimmy drooled his slimy spit into her open mouth. Jen swallowed Jimmy's disgusting spit, the depravity making her pussy throb.

"Man you're a dirty slut," Jimmy said with a lecherous grin. "You love sucking cock don't you bitch?"

Jen kept looking up at him but didn't respond. Jimmy slapped her hard with his hand. Her right cheek instantly turned red. Jen was stunned by the stinging pain.

"Answer me you stupid blonde cunt," Jimmy snarled at her. "You love cock don't you?"

Jen was panting hard but still didn't answer. Jimmy slapped her face again. This time her left cheek turned red.

"No more Jimmy," Frank ordered from his chair. He didn't want to take the chance of marring Jenny's sweet beautiful face.

Jimmy glared at Frank. He grabbed her hair and roughly jerked her head back. Hugh and Lou, watching from the corner of the room, protectively moved towards Jen. Frank stopped them with an upraised hand. Jenny needed to learn to obey.

"Say it slut!" Jimmy snarled at Jen. "You're a slutty cunt and you love cock. Say it!"

"Yes," Jen finally said. She looked resigned and defeated. Yet, her body burned with submissive lust.

"Yes what you stupid blonde cunt?" Jimmy snarled derisively. "Tell me how much you love my cock!"

Jen felt completely humiliated. Broken. Defeated. All her self-respect gone. But her body burned with desire. She wasn't Cinderella. She wasn't a goddess. She was a slut. It was true. A slut. That's all she was.

Looking up at Jimmy with her big blue eyes, she said "I love your cock. I love it in my mouth."

Jimmy smiled triumphantly. But that wasn't enough. "Dumb blonde cunt. Open your mouth." Jen submissively opened her mouth. She kept it open even as she knew and dreaded what was about to happen. Jimmy spit into her mouth again.

Frank noticed Jenny's purse vibrating. He opened it and saw it was her iPhone. Mike was calling. In fact he'd called and texted a number of times. Frank noticed the phone was on mute. He thought about it, then put the phone back in Jenny's purse. Then he texted Mike.

Jimmy turned around and sat down in a chair. "Bring your worthless ass over here," he ordered. "Fucking white whore. Crawl to me on your hands and knees, like a dog."

Jen did what Jimmy ordered. She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to him, her high heels scbanging along the rich hardwood floors. Her cheeks burned with humiliation and arousal. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was soaking.

"What you waiting for dumb cunt," Jimmy said derisively. "Suck my cock." Jen took his cock into her mouth. After sucking on his cock for a little bit, Jimmy ordered her to suck on his balls again.

Jen bent below and started pleasuring his wrinkly, hairy balls. She swirled the tip of her tongue around the ball sac. She took each ball one by one all the way into her mouth, sucking on them. She licked along the vertical line in the middle of his sac.

Jimmy rolled his head back and moaned loudly with pleasure. He grabbed the back of Jen's head and pulled her lower. "Lick my crack bitch. Do it. Lick my ass."

"No," Jen said pulling back.

But Jimmy held the back of her head, pulling her face down so her pretty pert nose pushed into his disgusting crack. "Do it bitch," he ordered. "Lick my ass you dumb whore."

"No," Jen whined, trying to pull away. "Frank, no. Goddess. Goddess."

"Stop Jimmy," Frank said immediately.

"Fuck Frank you said I could do whatever I wanted with this cunt," Jimmy snarled glaring at Frank. He looked angry, annoyed and frustrated.

"Jimmy ..." Frank said in a low dangerous voice. Hugh and Lou looked poised to strike.

Jimmy warily eyed the bodyguards. But Frank scared him more. "Fuck it," he said, relenting. "Stand up slut."

Jen submissively did as he asked. Jimmy dragged her by her hair to where his friends were sitting. He roughly threw her to Danny. Jen fell down clumsily with her face landing in Danny's lap. She looked so undignified. Jen felt so humiliated and defeated at being handled so roughly by this fat ugly man. But her face was covered with lust. She was incredibly aroused.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:55 PM