Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'll talk to Mike about it," Jen finally said.

"Do you really need to ask him?" Frank said disapprovingly.

"Yes Frank I do," Jen said with a "seriously?" laugh. "This is about our real life."

"So I'm not real?" Frank asked frowning.

Jen smiled at him. Pulling up her skirt, she got onto his lap, straddling his legs. "You Mr. Frank Tower are so real," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling into his eyes. "Do you know how hot I am for you right now?" she said. She pulled his hand to her panties to show him how wet she was. Then she gave him a long, open mouth wet kiss.

They made out for a while. When they finally stopped both were panting. Still exuberant about Broadway and Spring Awakening, she gushed "This night's so amazing! God I feel like a princess! Cinderella!"

"Yes, a Cinderella princess," Frank agreed. "Jenny will you do something for me?"

"Of course baby," she said, beaming into his eyes. She kissed him again. "Anything."

"Walk over there," he said.

"Um, okay," Jen said uncertainly. She got up and walked to the middle of the room, her high heels clinking on the imported Italian hardwood floor. Frank stared at her but didn't say anything, like he was waiting.

A man walked into the room. He was older (40ish) and had a greasy complexion, receding hairline, a heavily pock marked face and a major paunch.

Frank said "Jenny, this is Jimmy."

Three men were with Jimmy. They were older too and if anything were even uglier and fatter than Jimmy.

Jen looked from Frank to Jimmy and his friends, then back to Frank. Surely Frank didn't expect her to have sex with these fat, ugly men? Hugh and Lou were right there. They were handsome and buff. Why not them? Or one of his Broadway friends. Okay, not Duncan, he was married and going to be her boss (if she got the gig and decided to take it). But his other Broadway friends were all dapper looking and distinguished. Two of them were single (at least they didn't wear wedding rings). Why not one of them? Or both for that matter. Why these fat ugly men?

"You don't lie Frank, she's a hot one," Jimmy said giving Jen a big leering smile. His teeth were smoke-stained almost black. He walked up to Jen. "We're going to have some fun tonight. Aren't we baby doll?"

Jen looked at Frank. He nodded at her, an intense look in his eyes. He DID want her to fuck these men! Not just Jimmy but all 4!

Here she was, feeling like Cinderella. She had a chance to star in a Broadway musical. And now she was going to degrade herself by fucking these old men. These fat ugly men soiling her body, violating all her holes. All because Frank wanted it. All because Jen really wasn't a Cinderella or any other Disney princess. She was a slut. Jen shuddered at the thought.

"We're going to have some fun tonight, aren't we baby doll?" Jimmy asked again smiling lecherously at Jen.

Jen looked at Frank again. He had that same intense look. She lowered her eyes submissively.

Jimmy grinned. Without warning, he grabbed the back of Jen's head. He pulled her to him and kissed her open mouth. Jimmy pushed his tongue into her mouth. His breath stank of cigarettes, beer and his last meal of cheap fatty food. Jen felt like she was going to gag.

Jen was too occupied to notice Frank taking pictures and video.

Jimmy broke off the kiss. He tugged at Jen's dress. Jen stopped him, again looking at Frank for help. Did he really want this? Really want her to do this? Frank made no move to help her. In fact, he nodded approvingly at Jimmy.

Grinning, Jimmy pushed Jen's hands aside and pulled up her skirt so it bunched around her waist. Jen flushed at his manhandling, and being so abruptly exposed to the eyes of Jimmy and his friends. She knew now Frank wasn't going to help her. He wanted these fat ugly men to have their way with her. She felt helpless and humiliated. It all aroused her!

Jimmy hungrily leered at her tight sexy ass and long shapely legs. He pulled at one of the garters and let it go like a rubber band. Jen yelped as the garter slapped across her sensitive thigh. Jimmy and his friends laughed.

"You're a pretty girl," Jimmy said running his calloused hands over Jen's beautiful face. As if reading her thoughts, he said, "You think I'm ugly. Think you're better than me."

"No," Jen lied sounding anxious and scared.

"I got what you want though," Jimmy said, pulling Jen's hand to his crotch. He was hard and felt really big. "Frank said you like big cock."

"No," Jen said again, this time her voice quivering. Jimmy and his friends laughed. Frank smiled. They all knew she was lying. They all knew she was a slut for big cock.

Jimmy took off his shirt. He had a major beer gut and his chest and back were covered with unattractive wiry black hair. "I bet you like the pretty boys," he said. "You think I'm ugly. Not good enough for you." Jen didn't say anything.

"Bend over," Jimmy ordered. When Jen didn't move, he repeated in a harsher voice "Bend over bitch."

Jen looked at Frank. There was no help there. Blushing, Jen bent over at the waist. Her skirt was still bunched around her waist so her behind and legs were completely exposed to Jimmy and his friends.

Jimmy admired Jen's tight ass, caressing down her crack that was barely covered by her lacy black thong. "Damn man...this bitch has a fine ass!" He rubbed a finger against Jen's sensitive asshole, making her suck in her breath. Jimmy grinned. "Fuck she's a horny slut. Stand up bitch."

Jen stood up straight again. She felt shaky in the high heels and reflectively put her hand on Jimmy's hairy shoulder for balance. She immediately pulled her hand back, repulsed by the feel of him. It's like she wanted to wash her hand. "That's alright baby doll, you can touch me all you want," Jimmy said with a grin. His friends laughed.

Jimmy got on his knee and pulled her thong down her long stockinged legs. Jen submissively stepped out of them. Jimmy was eye level with Jen's hairless pussy. Her pussy lips glistened with moisture. "This cunt is really creaming," he said grinning at his friends. They grinned back, their eager eyes on Jen's pussy too.

"Take off the dress bitch," Jimmy ordered as he stood up. Jen flushed. She wished Jimmy would just fuck her. Hold her down and take want he wanted. Force her. "bang" her. Instead he was making her cooperate. Make her a complicit accomplice. It was more humiliating and demeaning to willingly go along with what this fat ugly man wanted.

But anyway, Jen reached behind her. She undid the hook at the top then pulled the zipper down. She let the dress fall off her body.

Jen thought about how just a few moments ago she felt like Cinderella. Now her Cinderella dress lay bundled around her feet. Her face felt hot and her pussy tingled as she stood almost naked among these fat ugly men.

"Man this bitch has a fine body. Frank says you got a brat kid at home. Is that right?" Jimmy asked.

Jen nodded.

Jimmy shook his head in awe, taking in Jen's flat stomach, slim hips, tight ass, long toned legs. "Man!" he gushed admiringly. "The bitch has one fine body. Even after having a kid. What do you think boys?"

The other men grinned and nodded eagerly. They were ogling her body too. One of the other guys (his name was Danny) said "Made for cum dumping." They all laughed.

Jen felt completely humiliated by the way these crass ugly men were inspecting her body, talking about her like she wasn't even there. She felt like a piece of meat. To them her only purpose in life was to satisfy the sexual carvings of men. To them she was no more than a sex toy. They didn't care about her brain or her personality. All they cared about was her body. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass. Places for their cocks. That's all they cared about. Despite her disgust, her face felt hot and her pussy throbbed.

Still on his knee, Jimmy was eye level with Jen's pussy. He reached out and stroked a finger between her lips. He said, "I like when a cunt keeps her pussy completely shaved...smooth." Then he touched her tiny trimmed blonde landing strip. "I like this too. Sexy. You know that's sexy, right bitch? That's why you keep it this way. Looking sexy. To get more cock."

Jen didn't respond. Jimmy grinned knowing he was right. "You love cock, don't you baby doll?" he asked. He abruptly pushed a thick finger into her pussy, making her grunt. "That's what Frank says. You're a slut for big cocks. Right baby doll?"

Jen didn't answer. She was breathing hard with Jimmy's finger inside her. She felt violated. But she didn't move away from his hand. At that moment she wanted more fingers inside her! She knew Jimmy was right. Frank was right. She WAS a slut for big cocks.

Jimmy pulled out his finger. His finger was wet with Jen's juices. Jimmy stood up and walked to his friends, showing them his wet finger. They are grinned. They all knew Jenny wanted it. She was more than ready for their cocks.

Jimmy said "Why don't you take off that bra, baby doll."

"I'm not your baby doll," Jen said, finally pushing back against his crassness.

"Oh yes you are," Jimmy said smiling lecherously at her. "Right Frank?" he said looking at Frank.

Frank was still sitting. He looked interested. But he wasn't like Mike. Frank was more like, dispassionately intrigued. "Do what he says Jenny," Frank ordered Jen in a stern voice.

"That's right, do what I say Jenny," Jimmy said with a sneering laugh. He said "Jenny" in a contemptuously way, as if saying she didn't deserve to have a real name, bitch-slut-cunt-whore were all the names she needed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:54 PM