Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike didn't get that. Allie (like Jen) was the IT girl among their friends. She was always surrounded by people, the center of attention. On top of that, since she was separated and back on the market (kind of), she'd have tons of male suitors. When Mike said that, Jen said "It's not the same baby. She doesn't have the history with those people she has with you."

Mike nodded but didn't understand. He and Allie had history?

Mike had more important (and exciting) things to think about. He hesitantly said "So about the other night ...."

Jen looked at Mike not sure what he was talking about. Then she nodded, remembering. She opened her lingerie drawer and pulled out her birth control pills. "So, throw them away?" she asked her husband.

"You're sure you can control Frank?" Mike asked. Could she make Frank wear a condom, or at least pull out, when she was ovulating (and just before)? He knew pregnancy was possible only the days before ovulation (about 5 days) and then during ovulation (about 2 days). So it was dangerous about a week every month. During that time Jen would have to abstain from sex with Frank (not likely) or make him use a condom or pull out.

"I think so baby," Jen said edging up to Mike. She reached down and touched his crotch. He was rock hard.

"Okay," Mike said as if making a decision. He took the small round pink packet. He punched out all the little pink pills and flushed them down the toilet. Jen could get more if she wanted of course but this was symbolic. She was now off birth control. Once the lingering effects of the pill were gone she would be unprotected. The thought made Mike shiver.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart beating rapidly.

Jen moved her lips to Mike's ear and whispered "I'll stay off the pill until you say."

"Okay," Mike said his voice hoarse from excitement.

Jen looked at Mike. His face was covered with lust. She smiled at him and rubbed his chest. She silently locked their bedroom door. They could still hear Anna playing by the TV. Walking back to Mike, she got on her knees. Without a word, she took out his cock and went down on him. She was NOT sending Mike to Allie all hot and bothered.

After Mike and Anna left for the Hamptons, Jen trudged around the loft apartment. She cleaned up a little, did some laundry and caught up on work. She was excited about tonight, about meeting his Broadway friends. She was tempted to call Frank. Have him come over early. But she didn't, living up to her promise to Mike not to see Frank until that evening.

It was about a 3 hour drive to the Hamptons. When Mike was about 30 minutes away his cell beeped with a text. He looked at the screen. It said "It's done. Mitch."

Mike was happy and relieved. But seeing the text made him anxious too. He broke a lot of laws. He broke CATF policy (which might be worse). It would not be good if Banks found out (Mike knew that was an understatement). On top of that he now was in the debt of a ruthless American operative, an assassin (albeit a sanctioned assassin). Mike didn't feel comfortable. There were too many loose ends.

At the same time Mike couldn't help feeling proud of himself for pulling it off. His first operation. He grinned. Maybe he was a "secret agent man."

Mike called Jasmine. "It's done," he told her.

A huge wave of relief washed over Jasmine. Mike did it! But what did he do? Was it done done? Or done for now? She needed to know if there were future minefields she had to watch out for.

Jasmine needed details. But not over the phone.

"Where are you?" she asked urgently.

"Driving to the Hamptons."

Jasmine thought it was strange going to the Hamptons this time of year, but whatever. She was still in DC. She could fly to New York, drive up. "Can we meet later, after dinner?" she asked.

Mike thought about it. He probably could get Allie to watch Anna. "Yeah," he said. "But not at the house." He didn't want anyone to know about the meeting. He hadn't told Jen and didn't plan to. He didn't know how she would react if she learned he helped Jasmine Kelly. More importantly, if things blew up, he didn't want to implicate his wife in any way.

Jasmine didn't want anyone to know either. So far, only Leo and Deidre knew and she wanted to keep it that way. "There's a bar," she said. She told Mike the address and they agreed to meet later. Then she went to tell Leo and Deidre the good news.

Around 3pm Frank called. "May I come over?" he asked formally. "I have a dress for you for tonight."

"You do, do you?" Jen teased with a delighted laugh. "I have my own dresses Frank. I might not like one you picked out." She was sort of playing hard to get. But in reality her heart leaped at the sound of his voice. Also she was excited to wear another one of the custom designer dresses.

Frank chuckled. He read through her subterfuge of course. "I'll drive over now," he said. "And Jenny?"

"Yes?"

"Wear high heels. Nothing else," Frank said. It was a command, not a request.

Jen stared at the phone as she hung up. No guy ordered her around like Frank Tower. Not Colin or Scott or Ricky. Certainly not Mike. Jen shivered. Her pussy was moist.

Knowing Frank would arrive soon, Jen hurried into her bedroom and undressed. She quickly did her makeup and hair. She got the bottle of Jenny and spritzed her neck, wrists, under her breasts and on her small trimmed landing strip. She put the bottle of Jenny back in its hiding place. She hadn't told Mike about it yet.

She went into her closet for high heels. Her eyes fell on the plastic bag containing her soiled cheerleader outfit. She suspected Frank might look through her things like at her parent's house. Jen put the plastic bag in her "Mike" mementoes box and placed it behind long dresses; she didn't want Frank to mess with any of that. Finally Jen stepped into Jimmy Choo 4" high heels.

Frank arrived soon after. He smiled seeing how she was dressed (or not dressed) and also her use of the Jenny perfume. "You look and smell lovely," he said pulling her into his arms.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:52 PM