Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike enthusiastically pulled off Jen's panties. They were moist with her excitement. He got on the floor on his knees and pulled her forward so her butt was just on the edge of the sofa. He opened her legs and lowered his head. He worked this magic on her excited pussy and clit.

"Oh yeah baby, yeah," Jen moaned. Mike was soooo good at this! She felt an orgasm approaching.

But then she remembered Frank's command. To make herself cum even when Mike went down on her. To deny her husband the satisfaction of giving her an orgasm. The thought got Jen even more hot!

"Wait baby, wait," Jen said, pushing Mike's head away and squeezing her legs together. She reached into her bag. She felt around until she found it. "Frank gave me this," she told Mike showing him the metal vibrator. "See it's about as big as you baby," she said with a giggle. She saw Mike was breathing hard, cuckold lust in his eyes. He was loving this.

"You're not allowed to make me cum baby," Jen said, running the vibrator over his lips. "Frank says so."

"I can't make you cum?" Mike said, dumbly repeating her words.

"No honey, you can't," Jen said tenderly stroking his face. She teased "I don't need you for that anymore. I've got Frank. And this little thing."

Mike looked like a hurt puppy. But still there was lust in his eyes and across his face.

"You can help though," Jen offered. "Lick my pussy baby. But not my clit." She opened her legs and pulled Mike's face down to her sex. But then Jen had a better idea. An inspiration. "Do something for me honey," she said eagerly, her eyes wide with anticipation. "Lick my ass. Will you do that for me baby?"

"Yeah, yeah," Mike said excitedly. He was panting now.

Mike pulled Jen further off the sofa. Holding her behind the knees, he spread her wide and lifted her up. Then he eagerly went down on her asshole, licking around and over, reveling in the sweet bitter muskiness.

"Oh god yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. She loved ass play. She always had, but even more lately with Frank's finger, and being DPed by Hugh and Lou. But it was best with Mike. Her sweet husband's tongue. He'd do anything for her! God she loved it! It was so hot!

Jen twisted the vibrator, turning it on. She rubbed it against her excited clit. Oh god! Mike's tongue in her ass and the vibrator on her clit. This was nirvana! Moments later she exploded in a massive orgasm!

Her body shuddered with orgasmic aftershocks. Then she giggled, both delighted and embarrassed by her brazen, naughty behavior. She pulled Mike to her and lavished his lips and face with kisses. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, swirling his tongue with hers. She was crazy for him!

Jen yanked off his pants and climbed onto his lap. "Oh I know what to do with cucky boys," she playfully teased with a taunting smile. She got a Durex condom and ripped the package open with her teeth. She rubbed the condom across his face. "Feel it Mike," she said teasingly. "With this on your little cock your sperm will never get inside me." She kissed up Mike's cheek to his ear. "What do you think of that baby? Do you like that?"

"God yeah," Mike groaned. He was so hot his body was practically shaking.

"So only Frank's sperm gets inside me?" Jen teased even more. "You like that baby?"

"Oh god yeah," Mike moaned.

Jen smiled at him. "I thought so," she said with a giggle. She rolled the condom on Mike's cock. Then she guided him into her. "I know what you want to hear," she said looking into his eyes. "I can barely feel you. There's no way I'll cum. It's true too. Frank takes all my horniness."

"Oh gawd!" Mike cried as he came.

A little later Mike and Jen were snuggling in bed. They were on their sides, looking at each other. "Was that too much?" Jen asked.

"Don't ask," Mike said kissing her lips. "You can tell when it's too much, right?"

"Yeah," Jen said. She could tell when he got bad hurt.

"So don't ask," Mike said again.

"Okay," Jen said smiling at him. She liked it better that way too.

"I don't want you to stop with Frank," Mike said. "Not yet."

"... I don't either," Jen hesitantly admitted. "But I don't want us talking about breaking up or divorce again. I don't want that. I can't handle talking about it."

"Okay," Mike said, kissing Jen again. "I don't want anyone but you."

"I know. It's for me," Jen assured him. It wasn't just to control herself. That was the main reason. But there was emotional drama that went with her side of the game. Maybe it would be good if Mike got a taste of that. Because he needed to control himself too.

With a frown, Mike asked "What happens now?"

Jen said "I guess the plan is I'll go out with Frank. And you and Anna will go to the Hamptons. Anna can play with DJ, she'll love that. And you and Allie can talk a little."

"I can't imagine Allie," Mike said dubiously. "There's no way."

"This weekend is just talking," Jen assured him. She laughed anxiously as she added "I can't imagine it either. I have to get used to the idea. But nothing's going to happen this weekend. Just talk."

Mike nodded, thinking about it. He was always back and forth with the game. With some bitterness he said "So Frank gets you for the weekend. Again."

"We'll be back together Sunday night," Jen assured him.

"He gets you all Saturday and all Sunday," Mike said.

"Not all," Jen said. "Saturday night, a little Sunday. Mostly I'll be here."

"Alone?"

"Yes baby, alone," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand. "Don't worry honey. I won't be with Frank much."

Mike frowned. He doubted that. Maybe that's what Jen believed. But once Frank got his hands on her ...

Jen sensed Mike's concerns. She saw he already forgot all about Allie. That comforted her. Part of her – a big part -- hoped Mike and Allie's hanging out would turn into a platonic friendship, like with Claire.

The thing was though, she knew Allie. When the curvy brunette tried – and really Allie didn't have to try too hard -- she could be irresistible to men. Mike didn't know that part of Allie because she never tried with him. Also, Allie was new. Jen of all people understood the power of NRE.

Jen saw the benefits of Mike spending some time with Allie. But she wanted to make sure her husband's big head and little head both remained firmly focused on her.

And Jen knew how. How to raise the stacks in their game to make sure Mike's thoughts and attention stayed on her even while he was with Allie.

"So, I saw Paige the other day," she began. "She told me something."

"What?" Mike asked. The Hamptons and Allie were completely forgotten.

"She thinks Frank might be sterile," Jen said. "It happened after his wife died. He got sick, there were complications. She heard Frank talking to the doctor."

Mike was silent, processing this. Finally he said "You think Frank told Paige to tell you that?"

"I thought of that. I don't think so. Not the way it came up," Jen said. "Paige told me she's not sure. It's just something she heard."

"Do you think he is?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said. "I guess it's possible."

Mike was again silent as he took all this in. Jen reached out and squeezed his bad leg. As she frequently did (at least once a day) she began massaging him. She asked, "So ... you still want me to push your boundaries?"

Mike immediately got hard. "Like what?" he asked excitedly.

Jen gave him a knowing smile. She said "Like ... do you want me to go off the pill?"

Mike's eyes went wide. "Are you going to tell Frank?"

"No, only we'll know," Jen said, still massaging his leg. She edged her hands higher up his thigh towards his cock. She saw he was hard again. "I'll make him pull out or use condoms when it's dangerous."

Mike's breathing caught at her words. "And if he's sterile it won't matter anyway," he said, his voice hoarse from excitement.

"Exactly baby," she said, her hands moving to cup his erection. She softly massaged him there.

"How long will we play?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Until you say stop," Jen said smiling mischievously at him. "Until then though, you have to use condoms. Every time." She leaned down and kissed her husband's erection. "That's what you want, right baby?"

"Yeah, yes," Mike said. He was practically panting now. "You said Frank cums where he wants."

"Frank's just a guy, I can handle him," Jen said confidently. She looked into Mike's eyes and stroked his face. "If something does happen you'll be there right Mike?"

"Yeah, I'll always be there baby," Mike promised looking back into his wife's eyes. "I'll always love you Jen."

"I need you to say that a lot," Jen said, insecurity creeping into her voice. At that moment, she was more thinking about the Allie game than the pregnancy game. She was more worried about the former than the latter. Pulling Mike on top of her, she said "Make love to me baby."

Jen took off work Friday to spend the day with Anna. Then on Saturday morning, she helped Mike finish packing. She was nervous and conflicted about sending her daughter to the beach without her, and her husband to another woman.

Mike sensed his wife's unease. "We don't have to do this," he offered. "We'll stay here. You can still go out with Frank and sleep over."

Jen gave Mike a weak smile. It was tempting, to have her cake and eat it too. But she knew how that would turn out. Actually, the fact she was so uneasy meant this was working. "No, you should go," Jen said squeezing his hand. "Anna's looking forward to playing with DJ. And Allie's lonely. She'll like the company."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:52 PM