Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"God I'm so hot I'm going to cum in my pants," Mike said, still grinning.

Jen giggled. "Well we can't have that," she said with a grin back. She took off her comfy VS cotton panties and pulled down Mike's boxers. She got on top of him. "No condom okay? I want to feel you." Without even waiting for an answer, Jen took his cock and guided her husband inside her.

"Thomas must be big," Mike said feeling Jen's looseness.

"Not really," Jen said slowly moving up and down her husband. "After Thomas, Frank, Hugh and Lou fucked me."

Mike moaned as she said that. "You like getting gang banged?" he asked excitedly.

"I'm such a nympho right now," Jen admitted, her cheeks going red with embarrassment. "I can't get enough."

"It's okay baby. I love you like this, when you lose control," Mike said looking into her eyes.

Jen looked back into her husband's eyes and saw total love and acceptance there. "I love you Mike," she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as they made love.

A little later they snuggled together. Mike didn't even bother to ask if she came. He knew she hadn't. But he knew she got a lot out of it too. The fact she didn't want him to wear a condom made him feel good. It helped them to reconnect as a married couple to be skin-to-skin.

"What's in the bag?" he asked. He was stroking her long blonde hair.

This was the moment Jen had been dreading all day. But she felt like she had to come clean without trying to spin the story. She owed Mike at least that much. Cringing inside, she said "It's my high school cheerleader uniform."

Mike abruptly stopped stroking Jen's hair. His body went rigid. With no emotion in his voice, he said "You wore it for Frank?"

"No, it didn't happen that way," Jen said quickly. She sat up so she could see Mike's face. "I know you're not going to believe this, but I decided to wear it for you. The padded bras, they filled out the top."

"But you wore it for Frank," Mike said accusingly.

"No baby, that's not what happened," Jen said stroking his arm. She hurriedly explained. "I put it on for Thomas. He's in high school. I thought it would make it more special for him." Jen squeezed Mike's hands. "I thought you would be okay with it. He's just a boy, a virgin."

"It was your idea then," Mike said frowning.

"I mean ... Frank suggested it," Jen admitted hesitantly. She squeezed Mike's hands again. "Thomas is just a boy. He's in high school. I thought it might turn you on."

"But then you fucked Frank in it," Mike said bitterly, knowing the truth. "And Hugh and Lou."

Jen wanted to explain but ... what was there to explain? "Yes," she admitted. She grimaced at the hurt look on Mike's face. "I never should have put it on," she said to herself as much as Mike. "I lost control. I always lose control."

Somehow Mike stayed calm despite his ache inside. "Yeah," he agreed. But it wasn't fair to blame her. Just a moment ago he said how he loved it when she lost control. "Why's it in a plastic bag?"

Jen hesitated, then said "... it's kind of messy."

Mike nodded, getting it. "From who?" he asked. "Thomas? Or the other guys?"

Jen looked down shamefully. "The other guys," she admitted in a low voice.

Mike nodded again. He understood of course. Frank purposefully shot his load on Jen's cheerleader uniform. He told Hugh and Lou to do the same. To rub Mike's nose in it. To let Mike know he was the first man to fuck Jen in the outfit (Thomas of course didn't count).

"I'm sorry Mike," Jen said, looking desperately into his face. She felt his hurt and jealousy, his feelings of betrayal. It pained her seeing him this way. What made it a million times worse was she knew she was the reason for it. "I never should have put it on."

"It's not your fault," Mike said, forcing a smile. His instinct was always to make her feel better. "You lose control. But I like that. Shit happens sometimes."

"Do you want to see it?" Jen said hopefully. She could tell Mike was hard. Despite it all this turned him on at some level.

"Maybe later," Mike said. At some level it did excite him. But at that moment he didn't want to see it.

"I'll wash it," Jen quickly offered. "It'll look brand new. I'll wear it for you."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said but his voice carried no enthusiasm.

"My other cheer uniforms are at home," Jen said, her voice sounding desperate. "I'll get mom to send them. I'll wear them for you. There's a lot. Ankle socks and saddle shoes. Pantyhose too. I'll do a fashion show for you baby."

"Yeah, let's do that," Mike said. But again he wasn't able to muster any enthusiasm.

Frank had done more than just rub Mike's face in it. He had marked his territory. Claimed it. Like an alpha dog. Jen's cheerleader outfits were Frank's now. Frank won; he took them from Mike. Now, if Jen wore them, he would feel like she was just condescending to him. Sharing what belonged to Frank. Out of pity.

Maybe that's not what Jen thought or intended. But that's how Mike felt. Yeah, it was exciting at some level. But he still had pride. Jen made her choice. He wanted nothing to do anymore with her cheerleader outfits.

"I'm sorry Mike," Jen said, her eyes tearing up. She felt his loss and it broke her heart. She felt so stupid. For years he asked her to wear her cheerleader outfit for him. For years! He practically begged her. She always said no out of some misplaced feelings of pride; like, she was better than that now. But now she ruined it for him. She felt loss for him and her. For both of them. Something they would never be able to share now. How could she be so stupid?!

"It's okay. It's part of the game," Mike said forcing another weak smile. "Shit happens sometimes."

Jen gave him an apologetic, regretful smile back. She reached down and cupped Mike. He was still rock hard. "Do you want to?"

"I'm kind of tired," Mike lied. "Let's go to sleep." He gently moved Jen to her side, facing away. Then he spooned her. It was Jen's favorite sleeping position and had become Mike's favorite too.

Jen was even more disheartened Mike didn't want sex. She didn't push him though, even though he stayed hard pressed against her behind. Eventually he softened as he fell off to sleep. But Jen didn't fall asleep until much later, staring at nothing in the night. "How could I have been so stupid?" she kept asking herself.

Jen decided not to wash her soiled cheer outfit. Later, when she had a moment alone, she folded it and put it in a more permanent zip lock storage bag (by then the cum was all dried; it reeked of musty man-ness). She put a note in the bag: "Dear Mike, I'm so sorry I ruined it for you. Someday I hope you'll forgive me. I kept it like this because I thought maybe you might want to see it someday. I love you more than anything baby. I'm so sorry."

Jen called her mom and she sent the cheer box. Jen put the plastic bag in the cheer box so the note was on top. She put the cheer box next to her memories box (Mike's, not her old boyfriends'). She knew sometimes Mike looked at it. Maybe he would look. She hoped he would.

JJ was in a briefing with the Big 4 at the CATF headquarters. These were the men most responsible for the defense of the United States against internal and external terrorist attacks. JJ frowned as aides provided status reports of hot spots around the world. As the briefing continued he grew more and more concerned.

During a break JJ pulled Colonel Banks aside. "I don't know Ethan," JJ said worriedly, motioning to the big screens in the CATF op center. "I don't like the way things are lining up. I feel like we're about to get hit."

"I feel the same," Colonel Banks said, looking just as concerned.

"What's the status of the quantum project?" JJ asked. "If we can get a breakthrough ...." JJ didn't need to say it, they both understood. If they could get a breakthrough on a quantum computer, even a partial success, they might be able to decrypt more emails and computer transmissions. Get advance warning on what might be coming their way.

"They seem to be going in circles," Banks said shaking his head.

"What about Mike Andrews?" JJ asked. "Is he contributing?"

"He's brilliant, but not fully engaged," Banks said, repeating the reports he'd gotten from Abraham and Allen. From Brent too, although he tended to leave out the "brilliant" part. "Still hasn't bought into what we're doing."

JJ scowled, feeling frustrated and helpless. "I met his wife," he said. "Jennifer. A beautiful girl. Stunning actually. She's working on Jasmine Kelly's campaign. Seems passionate about it."

"Okay," Banks said noncommittally.

JJ added "She's having an affair with Frank Tower."

Banks nodded. He knew more than he wanted to know about Mike and Jennifer Andrews. He got the information during the Liberty-gate fiasco. He didn't know how much JJ knew about their open marriage arrangement. He decided not to say anything. He was old school, didn't believe in interfering with what people did in private. It was like gays in the military. He might not agree, but if they didn't hurt anyone, it was none of his business.

"His idealistic views, his marriage – Mike Andrews is too unstable," JJ said. "I don't see how he can help us. And he's a distraction."

"I still think he has value," Colonel Banks said. "Whatever advances we've had lately on QC, they've come from him."

"Then we need to get him motivated," JJ said looking intently at Banks. "We're running out of time Colonel. Do what you have to do."

The next day Mike walked home from the subway. He was returning from teaching his high school math class. He took the long way, trying to clear his head. He was still trying to come to grips with what Jen did with Frank that weekend.

As Mike approached their loft apartment he saw a figure sitting on the outside steps. It was a girl with long blonde hair. His heart quickened thinking it was Jen. But as he got closer he realized it wasn't Jen.

"Jasmine," Mike said with surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Mike I'm in trouble," Jasmine said pleadingly. She looked scared, terrified even. "I didn't know who else to go to."

Mike stared at his friend. He said "Jasmine, what has happened?"

While Mike was talking to Jasmine, Jen sat in her office at work staring out the window at the New York skyline. She was trying to process everything. Frank was pushing all her buttons. Buttons she didn't even know existed.

She didn't feel like herself when she was with Frank. She felt like he was making her into something else. A girl in his image. A girl with pierced nipples. Who fucked old boyfriends. Fucked fathers and sons. With a wave of Frank's hand she fucked whoever he wanted.

She felt like a slut. Not a goddess. And she was getting off on it. That's what scared her most.

But she was hurting Mike. And she knew it would get worse. With Frank she couldn't control herself. Pierced nipples. Durex condoms. The cheerleader outfit. What was next?

Jen felt, eventually, it would end with Frank. It had to, right? But where would Mike be then? Where would their marriage be? Their family?

Mike wasn't pulling her back. If anything, despite all his conflict and angst, he was pushing her boundaries even more. Pushing her to Frank. Wanting her to do things for Frank instead of him. Wanting her to deny him. Mike was conflicted (like always) but was getting off on it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:50 PM