Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You look lovely Jenny," Frank said looking her up and down. She was still dressed in her Belmont High cheerleader uniform. "Just how I remember you in high school."

"Shut up and just tell me Frank," Jen scoffed.

Frank smiled. He put his hand behind Jen's knee. It was one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. So sensitive it was painful if not touched right. But Frank knew how to touch Jen. He understood her body. With his fingertips he lightly caressed her, applying just the right pressure at just the right speed at just the right places.

Jen's face flushed with desire. "Stop," she said, pushing his hand away. Her freaking body was already too fired up. "Just tell me."

"You know you captivate me Jenny," Frank said smiling into her lovely face. He put his hand behind her knee again. But he didn't caress her. Jen let him keep his hand there.

"So beautiful. So alluring," Frank continued. "The gracefulness of a ballerina. By the way, my friends on Broadway want to meet you. I called them while you were with Colin."

"Frank," Jen said with exasperation. "Can you just tell me?"

Frank chuckled. He said, "You know, of all your high school friends, I believe you were the last to lose your virginity."

"What, you hired perverted private detectives to spy on us?" Jen said derisively.

Frank grinned. He was clearly enjoying this. "No Sophie told me," he said.

"Whatever," Jen said with a shrug.

"But you made up for it," Frank said. "You lost your virginity to Colin." It was half question, half statement. Jen's silence confirmed it. He said "You had an affair with Hayden."

"It was when Colin broke up with me," Jen said defensively.

"I know that Jenny. I've worked out the timing," Frank said. Seeing her surprise, he smiled and said "I think about you a great deal Jenny. A great deal." He caressed up her leg.

Jen gave him another shrug. She felt his hand move under her short cheerleading skirt. She didn't stop him.

"You met Mike," Frank said. "You dated. Married. But there were rumors Jenny. It's a small town and you're the prettiest girl by far. People talk."

"So whatever," Jen said with a self-critical voice. "You already know I'm a slut."

Frank nodded, as if agreeing with her. He said "But there's an innocence about you Jenny. A freshness. You're kind and compassionate. You're outgoing and bubbly. But you're insecure too. You want to be loved. But you're afraid no one will love you." Frank's hand moved to her ass under the short cheerleading skirt. He caressed her over the thin blue briefs. Blue was the school color of Belmont High.

"Why are you saying all this?" Jen said. She was breathing hard. "Why Thomas?"

"Because you are a slut Jenny," Frank said, emphasizing "are." But he didn't say it cruelly. It was more like he was stating a fact about her, like "you have blue eyes." "And that's what sluts do. They fuck fathers and sons. That's why you fucked Thomas."

"I didn't know he was Mr. Hayden's son," Jen insisted.

"Yes you did Jenny," Frank said knowingly. "Perhaps not consciously, but inside you knew he was your teacher's son. It got you hot because you're a slut. You need to accept that. You say it but you don't accept it. You are a slut Jenny." Once again Frank emphasized "are." He moved his hand to Jen's front. He softly rubbed her clit over the thin cheerleading briefs. Jen's eyelids grew heavy with lust. Her lips parted and she moaned slightly.

"I accept you that way Jenny," Frank said as he stroked her. "You're a slut and I adore you. You captivate me."

Jen stared into Frank's eyes, her breathing getting heavier.

"Did you enjoy the sex with Thomas?" Frank asked as he continued to stroke her. "Did he make you cum?"

"No," Jen said, the one word answering both his questions.

"Tell me the truth Jenny," Frank said looking intently into her eyes. "I want you to tell me the truth."

Jen stared at Frank, waiting.

Continuing to stroke her, Frank asked, "Now that you know Thomas is Mr. Hayden's son. You know for certain. You want to fuck him again, don't you?"

Jen's lips parted in a small O. Her heart pounded. She felt dizzy. "I told Thomas I'd come back," she said meekly, her voice shaking.

"Of course you did Jen honey," Frank said approvingly. He patted her tight ass. "Good girl Jenny," he said smiling at her. He stood up and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. He whispered into her ear, "You're learning. You're accepting who you are. Now go back to Thomas."

Jen stared at Frank. Then she nodded. On shaky knees, Jen walked back up the stairs to the bedroom.

Thomas was still on the bed when she opened the door. "Is everything okay?" he asked looking anxious.

"Shhhhh, everything's fine," Jen said putting a finger to his lips and getting on the bed with him. She finished undressing him, taking off his shirt and socks. "You have a nice body," she said huskily, running her hands over his chest.

Before Thomas was just a boy. He was still a boy. But now he turned Jen on. She wanted him desperately!

"Thanks," Thomas said breathlessly. Her touch was like electricity on his skin!

Jen took off her cheer vest and then the turtleneck. Then she took off the briefs. Now she had on only the short blue pleaded skirt, while ankle socks and saddle shoes. "Come here baby," she said pulling him too her. She kissed him and soon they were making out. But it wasn't the tentative kisses like before. Jen urgently pushed her tongue into his mouth. A fast learner, Thomas did the same. Soon they were passionately making out.

Jen urgently pulled Thomas's hands to her body. She encouraged him to touch her, she showed him where and how to touch her. Jen touched him too, hungrily caressing his chest, his back, his legs and ass.

"God, god," Thomas said panting when Jen finally broke their kiss. "This is the most exciting time of my life."

"We just started," Jen told him. She pulled her long blonde hair back, then she lowered her head and went down on Thomas. She wanted him in her mouth. She paid attention this time. Did he taste different from his father?

Jen gave the young boy her best blowjob. She worshiped his cock. When he came she swallowed all his cum.

Like a dirty slut, Jen raised her head and opened her mouth. "Oh god," Thomas groaned seeing her pretty mouth full of his milky cum. "Oh god," he groaned again as he watched her swallow it.

Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and they made out again. Thomas was a young horny teenager in bed with a really hot girl. He got hard again fast. Breaking their kiss, Jen looked into his eyes and said "Remember me Thomas. I'm Jenny. Jenny the cheerleader."

"I will, I'll always remember," Thomas gushed, reverently looking back into Jen's eyes.

"The way we did it before, that's making love," Jen said. "That's what you do with your girlfriend or wife." She got another condom and rolled it on his hard cock.

"Yeah?" Thomas said not understanding.

Jen got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at him. "But I'm a slut Thomas. You fuck sluts." She pulled Thomas behind her. Reaching under her she guided Thomas's cock to her pussy. "You fuck sluts like dogs. Come on Thomas, fuck me hard. Like a dirty slutty dog. Fuck me hard like a slutty whore!"

Although bewildered, Thomas managed to give Jen what she wanted. Thomas didn't last long but it was long enough. Jen screamed as she came on his cock.

A male valet (he said his name was Kevin) came into the bedroom to help Thomas get dressed. Jen was stretched out in the bed, her fucked pussy exposed with her skirt pushed up around her waist. Her long shapely legs looked even more enticing than usual with her pretty feet in the school girlish ankle socks and saddle shoes.

Kevin tried to avert his eyes with little success. Jen barely noticed he was there, her nympho body basking in the orgasm but still desiring more. She wanted Frank. She craved him! At that moment no one else mattered. Not Mike, not even Anna. No one. Only Frank Tower. Regret would come later. But at that moment she was his. She would do anything for him!

"Well, bye Jenny," Thomas said shyly.

"Bye baby," Jen said smiling at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a sloppy open mouth kiss. Like a true slut she grinned lustfully at him and said "You're a good fuck."

Frank came in. He took in the scene before him. Jen stretched out on the bed. Her cheer outfit strewn around the room. Frank saw 2 used condoms on the floor. He nodded approvingly. Jenny understood. No reminder was necessary. Her pussy was his. Only he took her bare.

Frank sat on the bed next to Jen. He put his hand on her upper thigh next to her just fucked pussy. Jen arched her back as if inviting his fingers into her. "Fuck me Frank," she said throatily. "I want you inside me." Without his asking she raised her arms above her head. "I'll cum on your cock. I will," she promised.

"I'll fuck you," Frank said. "Put your cheerleader uniform back on."

Jen thought of Mike. Her sweet husband. "Frank, no," she said alarmed. "Please."

"Jenny, I love it when you beg. It gets my dick hard," Frank said grinning at her. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and immediately found her g-spot. Jen arched her back and groaned at his touch. "You knew I was going to fuck you in it. Just like you knew Thomas was Hayden's son. Tell the truth Jenny. You knew it."

Jen hesitated, looking into Frank's eyes. "I didn't know," she insisted.

"Yes you did," Frank said kissing her on the lips. "You're mine Jenny. Put your cheerleader uniform back on. Do it for me."

Jen paused, but then she got up. She put on the turtleneck and vest.

"The underwear too," Frank ordered.

Jen looked at Frank. Then she put on the panties and briefs.

"Brush your hair," Frank said. "And put on lipstick."

Jen did it. Now she was a Belmont High School cheerleader again. She got back on the bed with Frank. Thinking of Mike, she said "Please be careful with it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:49 PM