Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Hey babe, been a while," Colin said as Jen got into his car.

"Yeah," Jen said with half a laugh.

Colin looked at Jen's chest and his eyes bulged out. "Shit when did you get that?" he said, shocked.

"Not too long ago," Jen said.

"Fuck they look amazing," Colin gushed. "So you go out like that?" With no bra, the tight top was molded around Jen's perky tits, and her nipples and nipple rings were clearly outlined in the soft material.

"I don't know," Jen said with another half laugh. What could she say? No she usually didn't go out this way. But that was the girl she used to be. Who was she now?

"How about a bar?" Colin said.

"I don't think so," Jen said with a nervous laugh. Not dressed like this.

"Drive around then?" Colin suggested. "Get a 6 pack?"

"Sure," Jen said. It was their standard date in high school.

Colin stopped at a 7-11 for a 6 pack and drove to one of his car dealerships. "We can go inside," he offered. It was closed but he obviously had a key.

"Can we stay here?" Jen said. It was dark in the parking lot. No one could see them. She was a whore and he was a john. Why waste time going inside?

"Sure," Colin said. He left the car idling for the heat (it was getting cold in Belmont).

"How's Olivia?" Jen asked. Olivia was Colin's (latest) wife.

"We're still married," Colin said with a laugh.

"That's good," Jen said. "Does she know you're with me?"

"We don't have that kind of marriage,' Colin said with another laugh. "So you're fucking Frank Tower?"

"Kind of direct Colin?" Jen said with a laugh.

"We've been through a lot," Colin said.

"Yeah we have," Jen agreed, serious now. They knew a lot about each other. He fucked around. So did she. Sometimes with each other.

"Mike know?"

"Yes."

Colin laughed. "Still can't believe how kinky that boy is."

Jen shrugged in the darkness.

Colin put his hand on Jen's knee. "Mike know you're with me?"

"No," Jen said.

"Would he care?"

"Yes."

"He'd be pissed?"

"Probably."

Colin caressed up Jen's leg. "Why are you here Jenny?"

"Because you called," Jen said.

"That's the only reason?"

"Yes."

"And you're horny too right?" Colin said with a laugh. "Still not getting enough from Mike?"

"Shut up Colin," Jen scoffed, but she didn't make him take his hand away from her leg.

Colin noticed. He caressed Jen's inner thigh. She parted her legs slightly to give him easier access. "Still the best legs in Belmont," he said with a grin.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a laugh. She didn't stop him as he caressed further up her leg.

"I'm not kidding," Colin said seriously.

Jen didn't say anything.

"You're still the prettiest girl I've ever met," Colin said looking into Jen's blue eyes. Jen's breathing got heavier as Colin's fingers disappeared under her skirt. Jen parted her legs wider. "I still think about you all the time."

Jen didn't answer, although her breathing got heavier as Colin caressed her.

"Why are you here Jenny?" Colin asked as his fingers touched her panties. She was wet.

Jen's eyelids were getting heavy with lust. She said "To fuck you."

Colin grinned. "That's what I thought," he said. He wrapped his arm around Jen's neck and kissed her. Jen didn't stop him as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. In fact she kissed and tongued him back.

Colin pulled up Jen's top, exposing her. His hands hungrily groped her tits. "Careful they're still sore," Jen warned him.

"I know how to do it," Colin assured her. Jen wasn't the first girl he had with pierced nipples. And Colin DID know how to do it. Maybe not as good as Frank. But soon Jen was moaning and writhing on the car seat underneath Colin as he kissed and sucked her nipples and played with the bars in her nipples.

"God Colin," Jen groaned as her first love worked on her body. Colin still remembered what Jen liked. Where she liked touched, how she liked touched. Colin knew her body as well as Mike. More than that, Colin was a better lover. Mike was gentle and considerate, loving. But Colin knew how to give a girl pleasure. He was that kind of man.

Colin pushed up Jen's mini-skirt. Jen raised her butt to help him. Colin reached into her panties, penetrating her with 2 fingers. "Fuck you're soaking!" Colin said marveling at her wetness.

Jen moaned as Colin's fingers penetrated her. She pushed up from the seat to hump his hand. Colin had no idea! With her nympho switch on and being around Frank, Jen was a slutty cunt! She couldn't get enough!

Colin hurriedly pulled down his pants and shorts. Jen reached for him. God he was so big and hard!

Colin pulled Jen on top of him so she straddled his hips. Their lips never parted, their tongues dancing together. Jen yelped into Colin's mouth as he ripped off her thong in a swift single motion.

Colin used his hand to guide his cock to Jen's pussy. He moved fast, wanting to get inside her before she insisted on a condom. He pushed up from the car seat and just like that, his cockhead was inside her.

Jen moaned, her head rolling back. It felt so good! Colin's big hard cock felt so good! Her body was at the edge. She knew with just a few strokes of his beautiful cock she would cum. She might cum as soon as he pushed more of that beautiful, wonderful cock inside her. That's how turned on she was!

But then she remembered Frank's command. She wasn't allowed to cum. Not until later tonight, with him.

Fuck that, Jen thought. She lowered herself on Colin. She clenched her teeth because of this thickness. But it felt so good! An inch. Then another. She felt her pussy lips stretching around his thick veiny cock. God it felt so good! She wanted Colin inside her! She wanted all of him inside her! She wanted him to fuck her hard and long like he used to!

But Frank's admonition rang through her head. Don't cum. You're not allowed to cum.

"Fuck!" Jen said in frustration. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"What?" Colin asked not understanding.

Jen reluctantly pulled off Colin's cock. It took all her will power but she did it. "Fuck," Jen said again, the word coming out like a soft whine this time as her pussy felt suddenly empty.

"What the fuck?" Colin groaned as Jen pulled off his cock. This again?! Again?! Jenny was the biggest cock tease! She always did this! To him! To his friend Tony! The slutty cock tease always did this!

"What the fuck Jenny?!" Colin said again. "You always do this!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but –-."

"Fuck it Jenny, you're not doing this again to me!" Colin said angrily. He pushed Jen onto her back and jerked her legs open. He positioned his cock at her pussy.

Jen looked at him with alarm. Colin was going to bang her! Really bang her!

Colin was about to push in when Jen hissed "Don't you dare Colin!" She glared into his eyes and said again, "Don't you dare!"

All the fight suddenly left Colin. He was still angry and frustrated and horny, but the fight was gone. He collapsed into his chair and threw his head back. "Fuck Jenny you do that all the time," he lamented.

Jen stared at Colin. She was shocked. Colin had been about to take her and then he stopped. And all it took were words. A few words from her. After being around Frank, who took whatever he wanted, that shocked her.

And then suddenly Jen understood. Nothing was better at showing the difference between Frank Tower and other men. Frank took what he wanted. He controlled people. Other men bowed to him.

Colin was just a guy. A childhood romance. A teenager's view of a man.

All those Colin-like guys. Scott and Frankie, the whole lot of them. She thought they were dominate alpha men. That was their appeal to her.

But now Jen understood. They weren't men like Frank Tower. They weren't in Frank's league. They were nothing compared to Frank. They were boys compared to Frank.

Jen thought about the hierarchy of men. Uber-men like Frank were at the top. Colin, Scott and Frankie, other Colin-like guys, way below.

What about Mike? Where did he fit?

Remembering their conversation, Jen realized it didn't matter. When it came to her relationship with Frank – with their game -- Mike didn't matter. Her shy husband with his little dick didn't matter. God that thought got her so hot!

There was so much stimulation! Frank. Colin. Mike! Especially Mike. She had to stop thinking about Mike. Otherwise she might cum with a flick of Colin's finger across her nipple or clit.

"So you're going to leave me like this?" Colin said, interrupting Jen's thoughts.

"No I'm not going to leave you like this," Jen said, her voice throaty with lust. "I'll get you off. But after you have to take me home. I need to get home."

"Fine, whatever," Colin said dismissively. He was still pissed. But he wanted to cum. He wanted Jenny to make him cum.

Pulling her long blonde hair back, Jen went down on her old boyfriend. Colin closed his eyes and rolled his head back as Jen took him into her mouth. "Fuck Jenny," he moaned as she sucked him. She wasn't the best at blow jobs, but god her mouth was so soft and sweet. "Fuck," he groaned. He wrapped his fingers in her long lush blonde hair. "Fuck," Colin said again. Moments later he exploded into her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:47 PM