Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"We started down a path Mike," Jim said, as if telling Mike something he already knew. "An exciting path. You know what I'm talking about. But I had to give up some things."

"Your wife," Mike said.

"No, Stacy's still my wife," Jim said defensively. He was getting irritated with Mike. "I gave up sex with Stacy for a while. But really, when Jen's hot with another man, how much sex do you get? Don't count mercy fucks or hand jobs to keep you happy. I mean real hot sweaty sex with Jen. How much do you get?"

Mike knew Jim was right. When was the last time he and Jen had hot passionate sex that didn't involve Frank somehow? So long ago Mike couldn't remember.

"Okay Jim I'm sorry," Mike said relenting. He smiled apologetically to ease the tension between them. "You're right. I'm sorry. I sure can't judge you."

"Alright then," Jim said although he still sounded miffed.

"I guess it's what I'm going through right now," Mike explained. "Jen's with a real controlling guy."

"She's with him now?" Jim asked, his annoyance turning to curiosity. Two cuckolds talking about their favorite subject and sharing experiences, like boys trading baseball cards.

Mike nodded. "His name's Frank. The father of one of Jen's high school friends."

"Jen knew him when she was in high school?" Jim asked excitedly. He gushed "Mike that's so fucking hot."

Mike grinned. He thought it was hot too.

"Did they hook up back then?" Jim asked eagerly.

"No but Jen fucked her history teacher" Mike said with a grin.

Jim's eyes went wide. "God Mike I think I'm in love with your wife," he joked admiringly.

Mike grinned proudly. At that moment he felt even happier and luckier than usual to be married to Jen. She was the perfect girl!

"So how's Frank controlling?" Jim asked.

"He pierced Jen's nipples and belly button," Mike said. In his mind, despite Jen's protests to the contrary, she did her belly button for Frank, as well as her nipples.

"That's hot," Jim said enthusiastically. "You benefit from that. You should thank Frank."

"I'm not into piercings," Mike said.

"You don't think it's hot?" Jim said skeptically.

"Okay it's hot," Mike admitted with a laugh.

"Okay so what else?"

"Frank doesn't like hose," Mike said. "So Jen doesn't wear stockings anymore."

"Doesn't wear stockings, okay got that," Jim said with a laugh, clearly discounting the importance of hosiery. "Next?"

Mike couldn't help laughing too. Not that stockings weren't important to him, but at Jim's good spirited reactions. It was contagious. He said "Frank's got me wearing condoms with Jen."

"You still have sex though?" Jim asked. When Mike nodded he said "But he makes you wear condoms?" Mike nodded again. "Let me guess, Frank doesn't use condoms?"

"No," Mike said.

"Is Jen on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let me get this straight," Jim said with a laugh. "You use condoms and Frank doesn't. But you're still having sex with Jen. And it doesn't matter anyway because Jen's on birth control. No offense Mike, but your version of controlling is pretty Cuckold 101 to me."

Mike laughed. Jim laughed too.

"Remember I'm the dude whose wife is pregnant with her second black baby" Jim added with a grin.

"Okay, okay," Mike said laughing some more. "You win." Jim laughed too.

"Actually I'm not that worried about what happens after the baby comes," Jim said, returning to Mike's earlier question. "Black bulls like Deshawn are in high demand. You have no idea how many white couples are into this. Black guys like Deshawn get all the white pussy they want. And really hot white girls too."

"To get pregnant?" Mike asked.

"Maybe not at first," Jim said. "The white couple might start with a pretty vanilla BBC fantasy. But they meet other people in the lifestyle, like Stacy and me. They see how hot it is. And it's not unusual today to have bi-racial babies so that's not a big deal like before. These bulls, they're fathering children all the time. It's like that horse, the Triple Crown winner -- American Pharoah – I read they're charging $100,000 for every colt he's siring and there's still a list a mile long. It's like that with black bulls. Deshawn has a long wait list. He showed me. Stacy's worried. Now that she's pregnant Deshawn's not around as much. He's with other white wives. That's why I'm not that worried about after the baby comes. I think Deshawn will move on. Stacy and the baby will just be another notch in his scorecard."

Mike nodded, processing all this. He was breathing hard. All this fed into his pregnancy fantasy. "Before you said Stacy was having a problem getting pregnant?" he asked.

"Yeah but, it worked out. Obviously," Jim said with a happy and relieved laugh. "We had to work at it. Stacy wanted it to happen in the missionary position. You know, when they conceived the baby. She wanted to look into Deshawn's eyes when it happened. You know how chicks are. But you know, missionary's not the best position to get pregnant. It's good because the dude can get deep so he shoots his seed right at her womb. But doggy is actually the best position. The bull gets just as deep as missionary. But since the girl is slanted down it makes it easier to get pregnant."

"I didn't know it was so nuanced," Mike said with a grin.

"Listen, I'm an expert now on getting a girl pregnant," Jim said with a grin back. "Deshawn doesn't care about the science. He likes it to happen a certain way."

"Like?" Mike prompted.

"Like, Deshawn wanted Stacy completely naked," Jim said. "No bustier, no stockings, no heels. He wanted Stacy naked like the day she was born. Including bare all over. Stacy had to get regular waxings. Although he let Stacy put her hair in a pony tail. She likes it better that way so her hair doesn't get in her face when she's getting fucked."

"So, you know when it happened?" Mike asked excitedly. When conception happened between Deshawn and Stacy.

"I'm pretty sure," Jim said grinning. "We went to that sex club. The one we went with you guys. Deshawn set it up. It's his thing."

"His thing?"

"When he thinks it's going to happen," Jim explained. "He said he had a good feeling about it. He wants it to happen a certain way. So he had his boys there. Six black guys, all like Deshawn. Handsome guys, ripped and they were all big. I told you about their competition? I guess they were his main rivals. Carl was there, remember him?"

Mike nodded. Carl was the black guy who wanted to fuck Jen. His horse cock was so big Jen was afraid he might cause her permanent damage if he penetrated and fucked her.

"Deshawn invited two other white couples," Jim said. "The wives were hot Mike. Deshawn told me he was already fucking them. The wives were loving it. The husbands too. But Deshawn was going to break it off unless the wives agreed to go off the pill. Deshawn didn't want to waste his time. I guess he invited the two couples to help them decide."

"Crazy Jim," Mike said, amazed at the story. "Did they decide to do it?"

"I think so," Jim said nodding. "I think that's where Deshawn is, when he's not with Stacy. I'm sure he's also cucking the husbands too, like he's doing to me. Like, making them wear panties, and not letting them touch their wives."

"Yeah," Mike said, breathing hard. His cock was so hard it hurt in his jeans.

Jim could tell this was getting to his friend. "Pretty hot huh?" he said grinning.

"Yeah," Mike said with a laugh.

"Anyway, it was kind of a party," Jim said, continuing. "No beer or wine. Just hard stuff. Scotch, vodka, bourbon. But just the black guys were drinking. Black bulls want the white wives and husbands to be sober when it happens. So the husband knows he's giving his wife to the bull, and the wife knows she's letting the black bull get her pregnant."

"That's when it happened?" Mike asked, awestruck by the story.

"Yeah, that's the night Stacy got pregnant," Jim said. "Stacy and Deshawn have already picked names. Deshawn junior if it's a boy. Desiree if it's a girl. Deshawn wants a girl. All the black bulls want girls. The 'daddy's little girl' thing. The 'apple of her father's eye'."

"You didn't help with the names?" Mike asked.

"I wanted to but, like I said, with Stacy it's all about Deshawn right now," Jim said. "I guess it hurts more because I want a boy so we have one of each. But Stacy wants a girl because that's what Deshawn wants. She's hoping Deshawn will come over more if it's a girl. But don't feel sorry for me mate. I'm loving all this."

Their glasses were empty. Charlie came by and they ordered another round. Both men watched as the young blonde waitress walked back to the bar to put in their drink order. "The black bulls would love to get their hands on her," Jim whispered. "Probably not now, she's still single. But once she's married."

"Because she's hot?" Mike asked. Charlie was definitely hot.

"Well yeah, looks are always a must with these black guys," Jim said. "But especially because she's blonde. And she looks like a natural blonde. Black bulls love to impregnate natural blondes."

"Why?" Mike said, his heart pounding (since obviously his Jen was a natural blonde).

"Because they see natural blondes as the purest form of the white race," Jim explained. "And ... I guess the best way to explain it, is black bulls want to soil that. Taint the white race. If they had it their way, they would father all the children of natural blonde girls. So in a generation there wouldn't be any natural blonde girls anymore. Or boys either."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:45 PM