Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
By the time they got to Frank's room in the St. Regis Jen was over her annoyance at him. They arrived to a spread of champagne, caviar and scrambled eggs with white truffles and that certainly helped!

Frank stood behind Jen as she surveyed the table of food. He kissed her neck and behind her ear as he unzipped her dress. He pushed it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor, bunching around her high heeled feet.

Frank kissed down Jen's neck, making her moan. He kissed down the straps of her bra. Then he unsnapped her bra and pushed it off her shoulders and arms. It fell to the floor next to her dress.

Frank picked Jen up, like a groom picking up his new bride. He carried her to the silk covered bed and gently laid her down. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her, his eyes traveling from her face, down her body then back again. "God you're stunning," he gushed.

Jen smiled at him. "Come here," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled him to her and they kissed. They made out until they were both panting.

"Just us tonight?" Jen asked. It was just the two of them in his room.

"You sound disappointed," Frank said with a chuckle.

"No," Jen said. "More like ... I'm surprised."

"Don't worry Jen honey, I've got plans for tomorrow," Frank assured her. The Saturday fundraiser was in the morning. Then all afternoon and evening in Belmont. Jen played to fly home first thing Sunday morning.

"Is that a promise or a threat?" Jen joked. Her pussy tingled at the prospect of what might happen tomorrow. Certainly something exciting, pushing her boundaries even more.

Frank brushed her blonde hair from her beautiful face. He gave her a tender, loving kiss. Then he sat back up and looked at Jen's breasts. "So beautiful," he said almost reverently, his eyes focusing on the nipple rings. "Has Mike played with the rings yet?"

"My nipples are still too sensitive," Jen said.

"That's the point Jenny. They're supposed to be sensitive," Frank said. "Mike doesn't know how to touch you." Frank gently stroked his fingertip across one of Jen's nipples.

"Oh god," Jen groaned, her back arching. "Too much Frank, I'm not ready yet."

"Yes you are," Frank said. He took off his tie. He pulled Jen's hands over her head and began tying her wrists to the bed post using the tie.

"No Frank," Jen objected. Although the prospect of being tied up made her pussy tingle.

"Trust me Jenny," Frank said. He secured her wrists to the bedpost. "I won't hurt you. I'd never hurt you," he said tenderly stroking her pretty face. "You're too precious to me."

Frank leaned down and gently kissed Jen's nipples. He tenderly sucked her nipples into his mouth, rolling his tongue over them.

Jen grimaced expecting to feel pain. But she felt pleasure instead. Unlike Mike, Frank knew exactly how to touch her newly pierced nipples. Where to touch her, how fast, how hard, everything.

Frank continued to expertly kiss, suck and lick Jen's nipples. Jen moaned and arched her back, her head swinging back and forth. There had always been a connection between her nipples and clit. After having Anna that connection has been weaken somewhat. Now though it was stronger, stronger than ever before. It was like her nipples and clit weren't just connected, they were one and the same. As Frank kissed and licked her, it was like he was kissing and licking both her nipples and clit at the same time.

Frank expertly read Jen's body. He knew exactly the right time. Too soon and she wouldn't be able to handle it. Too late and he'd miss the crest. But Frank knew exactly when. Just as Jen was peaking, just as she was going over the edge, Frank used his fingers to gently tug and twirl the bars in Jen's nipples.

Jen's response was immediately and thunderous! "OH GOD!" she cried, violently throwing her head back, her back arching wildly, her toes curling in her high heels, her hands clutching at the bindings. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as an orgasm like no other ripped through her body.

"Oh god oh god oh god," Jen panted as her body shuddered from orgasmic aftershocks. Frank knew from experience that now Jen's nipples WERE too sensitive to be touched. He backed off her breasts. He untied her hands and pulled her to him. Jen willingly melted into his arms, her body still convulsing from the most FREAKING INCREDIBLE orgasm of her life.

"See?" Frank said. "Mike doesn't know how to touch you."

"I guess not," Jen said still panting.

Frank tilted Jen's face up to him so they looked into each other's eyes. "I do," he said.

Jen stared into Frank's eyes, a look of wonder and awe at the man who just gave her the best orgasm of her life. "Yeah, you do," she agreed.

A little later Frank asked "Have you thought about Juliet and Mike?"

"I'm still thinking about it," Jen said.

"It'll give us more time together," Frank said urging her.

Jen didn't say anything. She wasn't sure if she wanted more time with Frank Tower. The pleasure he gave her, the excitement. His power and affluence. Maybe it was too dangerous to spend more time with him.

Frank frowned when Jen didn't respond. But he didn't pursue it. Time enough for that later. He pulled Jen to him and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. Jen didn't resist. In fact she snuggled into him, her arm going around his chest, her leg over his. They slept that way, snuggled together all night long.

At that moment, Deidre was with Jasmine in her room at the Marriott. "You fucking couldn't keep your eyes off Jen tonight," Deidre said scowling at Jasmine.

"You're so wrong," Jasmine said with a dismissive laugh. "I'm happy though you hate the flat chested bitch as much as me."

"I don't hate Jen," Deidre said, although she was yellow with jealousy. "I hate YOU because it's so obvious you cream whenever you look at her."

"Are you out of your mind?" Jasmine said with an incredulous look on her face. "I can't stand Jennifer Andrews."

"Just tell me the truth Jas," Deidre said challengingly. "Do you want to fuck Jen because you want to fuck Jen? Or do you want to fuck Jen because you want to fuck Mike?"

Jasmine stared at Deidre but didn't say anything. At that moment her cell rang. It was Leo.

"I just sent you a video," Leo said. He sounded angry and scared. "You need to watch it."

"What is it?" Jasmine said opening her MacBook.

"Just watch it," Leo snapped.

Jasmine shrugged, thinking "what's up Leo's butt tonight?" She clicked on the video attached to Leo's email. Deidre stood behind her, watching the screen along with Jasmine.

Jasmine's eyes went wide as the video play. "Oh my god," she gasped.

"Yeah, oh my god," Leo said dryly on the phone. "I'm calling your father."

"No Leo you can't!" Jasmine said immediately. She was horrified at the prospect of her father finding out.

"We have to Jas," Leo said. He said accusingly (sounding angry and hurt), "Why didn't you tell me?"

"How could I tell you?" Jasmine said looking at Deidre. "Please Leo! Don't tell my father! Don't tell anyone!"

Leo hesitated. He'd know Jasmine all her life. Now she didn't sound like the confident, assertive, hard charging candidate. Now she sounded like a frightened little girl. "Alright, I won't call him," Leo said. But he added "Yet." He said "I'm coming up. We need a plan."

"Okay," Jasmine said. After hanging up, she looked at Deidre. Dee looked terrified.

"What are we going to do?" Deidre asked looking scared.

Jasmine shook her head. She was just as scared. She felt like her life was over. All her plans, her future, destroyed by a sex tape. She didn't know what to do.

Then she thought of Mike Andrews.

"Stacy's pregnant?" Mike asked as he sat down with Jim at a bar. (Maggie was babysitting Anna.) "With Deshawn?"

Jim nodded with a big grin. "About a month pregnant," he said excitedly.

"So everything's okay?" Mike asked.

"Everything's brilliant mate," Jim said enthusiastically. "Stacy's happy, she's got the man she wants. It's different this time, but good different. Deshawn's different than Darren."

"How?"

"Deshawn's more big black cockish I guess," Jim said with a laugh.

"Darren's getting more into that," Mike told him. Darren was the biological father of their daughter, Dannika. "He and his wife broke up."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Jim said, having already heard. Although Mike sensed he didn't really care. They were with Deshawn now. Darren was just a bull from their past. Which was probably a good thing for Jim and Stacy's future together. They seemed enthralled with Deshawn right now, but in time he would fade away from their lives and just be a former bull like Darren.

"How's Deshawn more ...." Mike paused as a waitress appeared. She was a cute college girl and wore skinny jeans and black ankle boots. Wow, long legs. The waitress introduced herself as Charlie, telling them it was short for Charlize. Mike ordered a scotch and Jim a pint. Both men watched as Charlie walked away. Nice view.

"How's Deshawn more BBC?" Mike asked, finally turning his eyes away from Charlie's backside and back to Jim.

"More demanding, of both me and Stacy," Jim said with a grin. "Stacy loves it. He's exactly what she wants."

"You love it too?" Mike asked.

"It's hard sometimes," Jim admitted. "I'm not allowed sexual contact with Stacy. Deshawn says she belongs to him until the baby's born. Like, he doesn't want his baby soiled."

Mike nodded, his cock getting hard. He asked "What happens then?"

"Deshawn's not specific," Jim said. "He says I'll get Stacy back. But he says she's still his whenever he wants."

"Stacy's okay with that?" Mike asked with a frown. It was hot but disturbing.

"Stacy's good with anything Deshawn wants right now," Jim said with a laugh. But it was a laugh without any humor. For the first time Mike sensed cracks in Jim's wall of exuberance.

Mike wanted – needed – to know more. He asked "So, what does no sexual contact mean?"

"It means no sexual contact," Jim said. "Nothing. I'm not even allowed to see Stacy naked." He laughed, again with no humor. Mike sensed some resentment and concern. "I haven't seen my wife's breasts for weeks."

"That's fucked up Jim," Mike said. Yes, he shared Jim's fantasies. But there were limits. He would always insist on being the #1 man in Jen's life. It seemed like Jim was ceding that away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:45 PM