Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"What?" Jen repeated, shock in her voice this time.

"I don't know for sure," Paige said. "After Sally died, Frank got sick. Shingles. It hit him hard. I visited him in the hospital. I heard the doctor tell Frank it might make him sterile. I'm not sure from the shingles or a complication. At the time I didn't think it mattered, Frank's in his 50s. Anyway, you know Frank, he got better, stronger than ever. But for you ...."

Jen stared at Paige. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," Paige said shaking her head. "You'll have to ask Frank."

"You think he'll tell me?" Jen asked.

Paige shrugged. "Jenny he might not know himself. He's almost 60 now. Why would he care?"

Mike got home late Thursday. He'd had more time to think about what Maria said. He felt foolish thinking Jen had tried to set him up with Maria. That didn't make sense with everything else that happened.

Yes, Jen had cheated with Wesley. But as soon as he returned home the affair ended. Also, never in all the years since did Jen ever mention Wes, so it wasn't like she was pining for him. Yes, Jen fucked Wes the eve before his wedding. But Wes set that up, not Jen. Also, Jen kept her iPhone on the entire time so he could listen, so he knew she hadn't hidden anything from him.

Still, Mike wanted to talk to Jen about what Maria said. But since he wasn't as agitated as before, he didn't want the Maria conversation to derail their family weekend together. So Mike decided to wait for the right time to bring it up.

That weekend they spent quality time together as a family. Mike and Jen purposely avoided talking about the game or Frank, instead devoting all their time and attention to each other and Anna. Each night they made love without mentioning the game.

Sunday night after putting Anna down, Jen walked Mike into the bedroom. "I want to show you something," she said. She pulled out the box from La Perla. "Frank sent this to me," she said. Jen opened the box. Mike stared at the 2 dozen or so bras. He reached out and touched some of them.

"They'd padded," Mike said.

"I guess Frank thinks of everything," Jen joked.

Mike touched some of the other bras. "Some aren't," he said.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. "They're custom made." She told Mike about Claudia (her fashion consultant), Annette (her buyer) and Bridget (her seamstress). "They took my measurements. I guess that's when Frank ordered the bras."

"They sound like the stylists from Hunger Games," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said with a laugh. She hadn't thought of that, but he was right they sort of did.

Mike fingered some of the padded bras. "If he ordered the bras then, he must've been planning the nipple rings then."

Jen had reached the same conclusion. "I guess he plans ahead," she said.

"Doesn't surprise me."

"Yeah, I know," Jen agreed.

"You like them?"

"They're beautiful," Jen said honestly. "I've never had custom bras. They feel amazing. Like not wearing anything."

"So you want to keep them," Mike said.

"I mean ... I don't know," Jen said hesitantly. She edged up to him so her shoulder touched his. "It's up to you baby."

"He's giving you a lot of things," Mike said.

"It doesn't mean anything to me," Jen said.

"You don't love the diamonds?" Mike asked skeptically. "You're not getting addicted to his jet?"

Jen remembered her earlier conversation with Paige. She decided not to tell Mike about that, not yet. "I mean, they don't suck," she said with a laugh. "But I'm not addicted or anything like that." She hugged his arm. "It's not real baby. It's just part of the game."

"I don't like all the gifts he's giving you," Mike said.

"He's so rich it's like us going to the Starbucks for a latte," Jen said. "If Frank bought me a latte, that wouldn't bother you right?"

Mike didn't respond. He fingered the bras contemplatively. Like a lot in their game he was conflicted about it. Bothered but excited too. Wanting to talk about something else while he processed all of this, he said "I read something the other day," he said. "You know the girl in the Starbucks sign? Originally she was topless."

"Are you serious?" Jen said disbelievingly.

"Yeah, like a Norse mermaid," Mike said. "People complained."

"Well yeah, hello," Jen said with a laugh.

"Probably Republicans," Mike joked.

"I doubt that," Jen said with another laugh.

"Yeah, Donald probably loved it," Mike said with a grin back. "Anyway, they made her hair longer to cover her boobs. But that wasn't enough because her belly button was still showing."

"Well I don't get that," Jen said.

"I know," Mike agreed. "It's not like she was pierced."

Jen playfully frowned at Mike and bumped his shoulder again. "Is this your way of yelling at me?" she teased.

Mike grinned. "No I'm serious," he said. "Then they changed the sign so it's a close up of the mermaid. So you can't see her belly button. That's the sign they use now."

"Well thank goodness, they can cross that world problem off the list," Jen joked with a laugh. She touched the box with the bras. "Maybe they should've drawn her with a bra."

"Actually, a girl in a bra is sexier than a girl topless," Mike said looking at the box of bras.

"You think so?" Jen said. "Something I'll never get. If you call it a bikini top it doesn't mean anything. But if it's a bra, suddenly it's risqué."

"Same thing with shorts versus panties," Mike said. He shrugged. "An unsolved mystery. Like Stonehedge or why some people eat the white part of Oreos separately."

Jen laughed. "I do that," she said grinning.

"I know," Mike said grinning back. "Creepy," he said, making the one word come out like a ghostly howl.

Jen smiled at him. "So what should we do with these bras?" she asked, edging the box towards Mike. Eyeing him, she said "I think you like the idea of me wearing bras Frank bought me. Like the belly ring, and nipple rings. They bother you, but in a good way."

"You'll wear only these bras?" Mike asked touching the bras in the box again.

Jen saw excitement in her husband's face. She said "I will if you want me too."

Mike looked at her chest. "Are you wearing one now?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "One of the padded ones."

"It makes you look bigger."

"A little," Jen agreed.

Mike reached out and cupped one of her breasts. "I can barely feel the nipple ring," he said.

"That's a good thing about it," Jen agreed. "No one knows."

"Except you and Frank," Mike said.

"And you," Jen pointed out.

"It's sexy you have them," Mike said referring to her new nipple rings. "Like wearing a garter belt under your dress."

"They do make me feel sexy," Jen agreed.

Mike looked at her legs. They were bare, she wasn't wearing hose. "No stockings?" he asked. "It's getting cooler."

"It was hot this afternoon," Jen said.

"So you'll wear Frank's bras and his jewelry," Mike said. "But not wear stockings for me?"

"It was hot this afternoon baby," Jen repeated rubbing his arm. "Indian summer I guess."

Jen studied her husband. There was hurt and jealousy there, but a lot of excitement too. She grinned knowingly and said "You don't want me to wear stockings, right? Another thing I'll do for Frank and not you."

Mike looked excited but conflicted too. Jen studied his face again. Hurt, but not bad hurt. Not quite. "Remember it's only a game baby," she said tenderly stroking his face. "All make believe."

"Yeah," Mike said. He continued to fondle her breast. "Still sore?"

"It's getting better," Jen said. She took off her blouse, then her bra. Mike looked at his wife's small breasts. Her pierced nipples were hard, the small perfect diamonds sparkling. "They're always hard now," she said answering his unspoken question.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:43 PM