Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike's heart pounded wildly. Did he almost lose Jen? To another guy? Did it almost really happen?

Mike turned on his computer. He located the encrypted folder of pictures of Jen. He opened the folder called "Wesley."

The pictures were fairly recent (Jen gave them to him). Before Frank, but not too long ago. Jen hooked up with Wesley the night before his wedding. THE NIGHT BEFORE! It got him incredibly hot whenever he thought about it. (See Cheating and Rivals Part 11). It was Jen at her sluttiest! He loved it!

Mike scrolled through the pictures. Pictures of Jen after Wesley gave her a facial. Her face, hair and hands were covered with his milky sperm. There were sperm bubbles formed at her lips as she laughed. In the pictures you could see Jen's left hand. Wesley's sperm covered her wedding and engagement rings.

More pictures, but in these you could see Jen's right hand too. She was wearing her Sophia ring. It was covered with Wesley spunk too. There was a video of Jen licking Wesley's jizz from her fingers and rings.

There were pictures of Wesley fucking Jen. The pictures showed Wesley's cock in her pussy. At least Jen made him wear a condom.

Mike took out his cock and stroked himself as he scrolled through the pictures and video again. "Jen almost left me for another man," he chanted excitedly to himself as he looked at the sex pictures and video. "For a better man, better looking, with a better body, a bigger cock. She almost left me. For Wesley. She was going to break up with me to be with another man."

Mike came, his cock shooting hot cum high into the air. "God, god, god," he said panting as he came down from his massive orgasm.

With his cuckold lust sated, anxiety, jealousy and fear set it. "Is that why she sent Maria to me?" he asked himself again. "Because she was thinking about breaking up? She wanted to be with Wesley not me?"

Mike couldn't sleep all night with these thoughts rolling around in his head. He thought about calling Jen but it wasn't something he wanted to discuss over the phone. It would have to wait until he got home.

Later that week Jen got an unexpected phone call. "Hey Jenny, it's me, Paige," Paige said. "I'm in town. Have time for a drink?"

"What's the occasion?" Jen asked as she sat down in the booth with Paige. A waiter arrived. Both Jen and Paige ordered white wine.

"I'm with my sister," Paige said. "You remember her, Cassie? She just had a baby. I'm helping out this week. Mom's coming next week."

"Oh okay," Jen said. She tried to remember. "Cassie's second?"

"Actually her third," Paige said.

"Wow, a big family for New York City."

"Yeah, they're looking for a place in Jersey," Paige said. Their drinks arrived. They clinked glasses and each took a sip of the chardonnay. "Anyway, I was curious how things are going with Frank. Are you still involved?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a grin. "We just got back from the Caribbean."

"You look tan," Paige observed.

"I got a lot of sun," Jen said with a nod.

"So Frank's good?" Paige asked.

"He's awesome," Jen gushed. Thinking of Frank, she absentmindedly fingered the bra strap at her shoulder. She wore one of the custom La Perla bras under her dress. It felt heavenly! But then she looked concerned. "Paige, I ... I hope you're not upset."

"Oh don't worry," Paige said with a laugh. "There was a time I'd be jealous if Frank was seeing another girl. And I'll admit I'm still kind of drawn to him. But now I'm trying to move pass that, with Bill and Alisha. I'm glad he's occupied with you." Paige paused and then grinned sheepishly. "Okay maybe I am a little jealous. You went in his jet?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said hesitantly. She felt awkward, like in high school, dating a friend's old boyfriend.

"Incredible huh?" Paige said looking melancholy at what she used to have.

"Yeah," Jen said looking down at her feet.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad," Paige said reaching for Jen's hand. "I really am glad Frank's leaving me alone. I mean, envious but relieved too." She gave a humorless laugh. "You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Jen said with an awkward laugh back. "So you haven't, um, seen Frank?"

"Not since that time I told you about," Paige said. (Author's note: see Cheating and Rivals – Part 17.) She studied her old high school friend and then grinned. "You've got it bad, right? You don't want Frank to see other girls?"

"I mean, I guess," Jen said her face going red. "I don't know. Frank's got my head so fucked up. Can I ask you ... it's slutty but ...." Jen gave an embarrassed laugh. "Did Frank share you with other men?"

"Sometimes," Paige said. "He gets off on it. Not like your husband. You said Mike likes watching you with other guys? Frank's different. He gets off on the power trip."

"I'm still not sure I get that," Jen said.

"I've had more time to think about it," Paige said with a laugh. "Frank wants to own you. It's a control thing. If he fucks you that's one thing. But it's a whole other level if you fuck other men because Frank says so. Then he's really controlling you. It's like, you're giving Frank control of your body."

"Yeah ..." Jen said, her submissive side flaring up. She suddenly felt hot.

"Having Mike involved, I can see where Frank would get off on that," Paige said.

"He's controlling Mike too, getting him to give in," Jen said offering an explanation.

"Yeah there's probably some of that. Frank always wants to be the alpha dog in the room," Paige said. "But he's really focused on you, not Mike. It's about controlling you. He wants you to KNOW he's controlling you. It's kind of like 50 Shades except more in your head. You're fucking other men because Frank says so. Your husband doesn't have a say in the matter. You're doing what Frank wants, not Mike."

"Yeah, we're kind of going through that now," Jen said. Everything Paige was saying jived with what was going on.

"Are you giving in?" Paige asked.

"Some things," Jen said. She whispered "I let Frank pierce my nipples."

"Oh my god Frank loves that!" Paige said with a giggle. "I pierced mine too."

"For Frank?" Jen asked.

Paige nodded smiling mischievously. "I actually liked them. But then I met Bill. He's really conservative. So I took them out. I still wear my belly ring though. I got that for Frank too. Bill's not crazy about it but a pierced belly button is nothing like pierced nipples."

Jen nodded. Bill sounded like Mike at least about body art. The difference being, Mike had cuckold fantasies. In contrast, Bill didn't know about Paige's affair with Frank.

Voicing these thoughts, Jen said "The thing is, Mike pushes me. He gets off on me giving into Frank."

"Wow," Paige said her eyes going wide. For a moment she thought about what her life would be like if Bill was like Mike. If he pushed her to be with Frank. Then she'd be able to have both Bill AND Frank. "I guess I kind of envy you," Paige admitted.

"It's not easy," Jen confided. "Mike goes back and forth. He's conflicted about my relationship with Frank. He goes ballistic over little things. You know how Frank likes short hair?"

"And brunettes," Paige said with a nod, looking at Jen's long blonde hair.

"Mike would have a meltdown if I cut my hair," Jen said. "And if I dyed it brown ... god I can't imagine what he'd do. But like, really big things he's okay with. Or he says he's okay. I don't think he really is."

"Like what?" Paige asked, intrigued.

"Do you know about cuckold fantasies?" Jen asked.

"I guess," Paige said. With a laugh she added "I'm not an expert. That's Mike's thing?"

Jen nodded. She whispered "Some guys get super excited by the thought of another man getting their wife pregnant."

"Are you serious?" Paige asked shocked, her eyes going wide. "Mike's like that?"

Jen nodded. "I mean it's fantasy," she quickly said. "I don't think he wants it to happen for real. But you see why it excites him? A cuckold gets off on his wife giving herself to another man. The ultimate is having another man's baby."

"God Jenny," Paige said, processing all of this. "So Frank pushes both your buttons. He's bad enough by himself, but Mike adds gas to the fire. That's wild Jenny."

"I know, right?" Jen said with a humorless half laugh.

Paige knew Mike was not Anna's biological father. She hesitantly said "So Anna ... Mike's not –."

"It happened while Mike was in jail," Jen explained. "I got so fucked up. It was a stupid affair."

"While Mike was in jail?" Paige asked wide eyed. Jen nodded looking ashamed and regretful. "But Mike took Anna as his? What a great guy."

"Mike's the best," Jen agreed. "Anna adores him."

"But now you're involved with Frank," Paige said.

"I know it sounds crazy," Jen said, nodding. "But we're both into it. Mike's really into it. I can't say I'm doing it just for him because obviously I benefit from it. You know how I've always been a slut." Jen gave a self-critical laugh. "But if I didn't play with other men I don't think Mike would be happy."

"Okay," Paige said, trying to process all this. She hesitantly asked "Mike wants you to let Frank get you pregnant?"

"It's more like, he wants me to pretend," Jen said. "You're going to think this is really crazy, but Mike's using condoms and Frank's not."

"Your husband's using condoms?" Paige said incredulously. "But you're on the pill right?"

Jen nodded. She said "I told you it's crazy. But that's how Mike's head works. I go along because I want it to be good for him. I get to explore things with Frank but it's got to work for Mike too."

"Yeah, I get it," Paige said nodding. She moved closer to Jen and whispered "You know, you might not have to worry with Frank."

"What?"

"I think Frank's sterile," Paige said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:43 PM