Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 30-31

Cheating and Rivals – Part 30

"I have a meeting at CATF this week," Mike told Jen at their loft apartment after getting home. "I've set it up with Maggie. She'll watch Anna while you're working. I'll be back by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest."

"Oh okay," Jen said.

"I'd rather you didn't see Frank while I'm away," Mike said.

"I won't baby," Jen assured him, hugging his arm. That had become one of their unspoken limits. No seeing Frank while he was away for work.

"Maybe next weekend when I'm back," Mike offered.

Jen thought about it. Mike would get home Thursday. If she played with Frank that weekend then they'd only have a short time together as a family. That plan didn't feel good to her. Especially with how fast and crazy things were going and how she continued to feel off-balance with Frank. And she needed to decide whether to set Mike up with someone, and whether Juliet was the right choice.

She hated the idea of Mike with another girl. Maybe all she had to do was temper her relationship with Frank. Then there would be no need to set Mike up with Juliet or anyone else. On the other hand, maybe this proved the point. If Mike was seeing someone else, she WOULD temper her relationship with Frank.

"I think we should slow down with Frank," Jen said. "Let's make this an 'us' weekend."

"That's probably a good idea," Mike said.

"Especially since the weekend after Frank and I have a weekend fundraiser for Jasmine's campaign," Jen said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Mike said.

"I emailed the schedule to you," Jen reminded him.

"Yeah, I forgot with all that happened this weekend," Mike said. "Are you planning to be with Frank the entire time?"

"Not the entire time," Jen said. "I mean, the fundraisers take up most of the day."

"But after the fundraisers?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said hesitantly. She looked questioningly at Mike. Was it a hopeful look too? "Isn't that what you want?"

"I do," Mike admitted. He found Jen's email on his iPhone and studied the fundraiser schedule. The calendar was packed. "But it's a lot of time together. You just said you want to go slower. This is a lot of weekends." Mike gently stroked one of Jen's nipples. "Look what happened after just this weekend."

"Yeah you're right," Jen agreed. She looked at the schedule on Mike's iPhone. It WAS a lot of weekends. What the heck was she thinking? One second she's committed to slowing things with Frank. The next she's doubling down with him. Was his hold on her that powerful? Her attraction and fascination with him that strong?

"You want to spend this much time with Frank?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said honestly, voicing her conflict. "Part of me does. The other part wants to slow down."

"It always gets this way, when you want to spend more time with your boyfriend," Mike said. "I get that. You get infatuated. I want you to be infatuated. It's exciting for me too when you get that way. When you really start feeling like his girlfriend."

"I don't feel like a normal girlfriend," Jen said with a humorless half laugh. "Frank pushes my boundaries."

"He pushes my boundaries too," Mike said.

"You push your own boundaries," Jen said with another half laugh, thinking about the condom thing. Seeing Mike's sheepish grin, she said "I worry about you getting bad hurt."

"This weekend was okay, after I got used to it," Mike said, referring mostly to her new pierced nipples. "Getting hurt is part of it for me. You know how I am."

"Yeah but ... baby, you were ready to kill Frank when you saw he pierced my nipples," Jen said. "You said you WOULD kill him, if he tattooed me."

"I will kill him if he does that," Mike said. He wasn't joking, he looked serious.

"So you see this isn't the healthiest place for us to be?" Jen said with another humorless laugh.

"You're saying you'd get tattooed for Frank?" Mike asked crossly.

"No, Mike, no. I definitely won't," Jen assured her husband immediately, squeezing his hand. "But you know Frank's head games. We don't know what he's going to do next. What if you get bad hurt? That worries me. The game has to work for both of us."

"It is working for me," Mike assured her. "Only Frank cums inside you. That's a big turn on."

"God Mike," Jen lamented with an incredulous laugh. "At least you're consistent."

Mike gave her a knowing grin. "I know it's safe since you're on the pill. But it's still a turn on."

"I guess I get it," Jen said with a grin back at her husband. "You're okay then? If I spend time with Frank at the fundraisers? I want to. But only if it's okay with you."

"Yeah but, I'm okay with the one next week, but after that let's play it week-to-week," Mike suggested. "To make sure it's working for both of us."

"Definitely baby, good idea," Jen said. She inwardly shuddered. The prospect of spending whole weekends with Frank made her pussy tingle. She reached for Mike's crotch. He was hard. "I think I should take care of this," she said with a sexy grin. She wanted to make sure it was good for her husband too. Mike grinned and reached for her. The married couple made love, both of them thinking about Frank.

Mike flew to Washington DC for the CATF meetings the next day. While he was in the air, Allie stopped by Jen's office at their work.

Allie said "Bobby and Grace are renting that house in the Hamptons again. Are you and Mike going? Kids are invited too." (Author's note: Mike and Jen last went to this Hamptons beach weekend in All In My Head – Part 1.)

"We haven't thought about it," Jen said honestly. She remembered getting an email invite from Grace a couple weeks ago but forgot about it with all the excitement going on with Frank. "Won't it be too cold for the beach?"

"There'll be bonfires," Allie said. "The house has big indoor pool. I'm going with DJ." DJ was her son with Darren.

"Not Darren too?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"We're still separated," Allie said with an unhappy shake of her head. She looked sad and upset, but resigned too. "We've gone to counseling. Darren hates it. It's hard talking to a therapist about his lifestyle. The other day he said maybe we should get a divorce."

"Oh god Allie," Jen said reaching for her best friend.

"So go to the Hamptons with me," Allie said, forcing a smile on her face. "We'll celebrate our birthdays together like we used to." She grinned. "Go wild like old times."

Jen grinned at the memories of their shared birthday parties. She and Allie had birthdays close together so in college and after graduation they often had big parties to celebrate their birthdays together. They'd been a blast, many of them epic (especially the ones in college)! The joint birthday parties mostly ended though after Jen married Mike. Mike didn't like big parties and preferred to celebrate Jen's birthdays as a couple or with a small group.

Jen could tell from Allie's sad melancholy expression that she could use some fun to take her mind off her failing marriage. "I'll talk to Mike but yeah, it sounds fun," Jen said encouragingly. She gave her best friend a big hug.

"I'm sending you something," Frank told Jen on the phone later that day.

"What?" Jen said with a smile.

"A surprise," Frank said smiling over the phone. "Let me know if you like them."

"Them?" Jen said. She assumed it was flowers. "You sent them anonymously right?"

"You don't like gifts?" Frank asked with a laugh.

"I don't want people here to think I have a secret admirer," Jen said. "There are enough rumors about me."

"Relax Jenny, I know what I'm doing," Frank assured her. "How are they?" he asked.

Jen knew he was talking about the nipple rings. "Still really sore," she said. Jen was wearing one of the few padded bras she owned so the nipple rings wouldn't dent her blouse. But the bra didn't fit well and was uncomfortable. She planned to go to Victoria's Secrets after work to buy new ones.

"Mike play with them yet?"

"Play with them?" Jen said incredulously. "They're way too sore for that."

"That's because Mike doesn't know how to touch them," Frank said, implying he did.

"Frank ..." Jen lamented. "Listen, you can't do that to me again."

"Do what?"

"You know what. Get me high and then screw with me," Jen said. "I know you set Miranda up with the Ecstasy."

"Okay, I did," Frank admitted.

"You don't even feel guilty?" Jen said with another incredulous laugh. "You freaking pierced my nipples Frank. Mike was ready to kill you. Or me."

"Miranda explained they don't have to be permanent, didn't she?" Frank said.

"Frank you pierced my nipples!" Jen said. "Don't you see how that's a violation of my body? God if you tattooed me Mike would come after you with a baseball bat. Or worse."

Frank didn't say anything. Although he wasn't worried about Mike.

"You're not thinking of that are you?" Jen asked. When he didn't respond, she said "You're not seriously thinking of that are you?"

"You have your safe word," Frank pointed out.

"Frank I was high! And drunk!" Jen said exasperated. "Fine, okay, here. Goddess. I never want you to do anything like that to my body again. No more piercings. No tattoos. Don't cut or dye my hair – god Mike would really kill you if you did that. Nothing to my body. Goddess, goddess, goddess. Okay?"

"I hear you Jenny," Frank said with a frown in his voice.

"Say you agree Frank!" Jen said with more exasperation and anger. "I want to hear you say it!"

"I agree," Frank said relenting.

"Okay, fine," Jen said. They lapsed into silence.

"I'd like to see you this weekend," Frank eventually said.

"I can't," Jen said. "I need to spend time with Mike and Anna. We're still processing the weekend."

"You have all week to do that," Frank pointed out.

"We don't," Jen said. "Mike's traveling this week."

"Okay, fine," Frank said. "Later this week then."

"Frank, no," Jen said. "Mike doesn't want me to see you while he's away."

Frank frowned. "But you want to see me, right?"

"Frank ..." Jen said. "Don't make this hard. Mike is my husband. He's allowed to set limits. It's his right."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:42 PM