Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Frank grabbed her wrist. "Don't wear them with Mike," he said.

"I won't," Jen said pulling her hand away.

"Jenny, a moment ago I made you cum," Frank said.

"Yeah?" Jen said with a distracted half laugh. She was still processing the idea of Juliet.

"You don't cum with Mike," he said.

"Can we stop talking about my orgasms?" Jen said with another half laugh. "And I do sometimes."

"When Mike fucks you, or goes down on you," Frank said. "I want you to play with yourself. Make yourself cum." Frank emphasized "yourself."

"God Frank ...," Jen lamented, rolling her eyes.

Frank ran his hand through Jen's long lush blonde hair. "Someday you'll wear your hair short for me."

"No I won't," Jen said, backing away from his hand. "I'm not yours Frank. You have to respect Mike's limits."

Frank scoffed derisively. "If they were your limits, maybe. But Mike's? You need to understand Jenny. Mike wants you to break his limits. Whenever you do, it gets his dick hard. Like your belly ring. And piercing your nipples."

Jen looked down, exasperated with Frank. "This has got to work for Mike too," she told him.

"Of course," Frank said with a reasonable voice. "That's why we give him Juliet."

On the drive back to the cabana, Jen said to Hugh and Lou, "Hey guys? Can I ask a favor? This is important."

"Sure," Lou said grinning at Jen. Hugh was driving.

"You know I'm married, right?" Jen said. "My husband's Mike."

"Mike Andrews, sure," Lou said. They both read the newspaper, and Lou was former CIA.

"Mike knows I'm with Frank, he's okay with it," Jen said. "But sometimes he gets upset. And you know how pushy Frank is. If something ever happens, I want you to make sure Mike doesn't get hurt."

Hugh stopped the car. Both bodyguards turned to look at Jen. "Our obligation is to Mr. Tower," Hugh said. Lou nodded in agreement.

"You're both Seals," Jen said. "My husband's a high school teacher. You can't do it so Mike doesn't get hurt?"

"We can't promise anything," Lou said.

"You CAN promise me!" Jen said angrily. "After what we've done together. What you've done to me. You CAN FREAKING PROMISE ME you won't hurt my husband!"

"Okay, okay, calm down Jenny," Lou said, his hands out in surrender. "We promise. No one gets hurt."

Maggie was with Anna at the pool when Jen got home. Anna was swimming around the pool, laughing and splashing delightedly. She was like a little fish. She was going to miss the Caribbean.

After just a weekend, Anna was tanned a golden brown (even after being lathered with sun block) and her hair was golden from the sun and salt water. Jen was the same way, always tanning easily. They were certainly mother and daughter.

After playing with Anna for a while, Jen went inside the cabana. Mike was finishing packing for the 3 of them (Maggie packed herself of course). "Hey baby," Jen said hugging him. "Thanks for packing."

Mike kissed Jen. He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her soft hair (which, like Anna's was even more blonde now after being bleached by the sun and salt water). "You smell like Frank's cologne," he said with a grin.

"You sent me over to him with Sally's panties," she said with a giggle. She was relieved to find Mike in a good mood. "You have them?" she asked pushing her hand into his pants pocket. She felt her rings. She pulled them out and put them back on.

"Did Frank fuck you?" Mike asked with an excited, mischievous grin.

"What do you think?" Jen said with a grin back.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"When Frank penetrated you," Mike said looking into Jen's eyes. "Did you need your spit to lubricate yourself?"

Jen's lips parted, shocked by Mike's question. She studied his face. He looked bothered, but mostly excited. "No I didn't," she said. Mike seemed to moan, his grip on her hips tightening.

"Wait here a sec baby," Jen said. She kissed him, then went back to the pool. Anna was still laughing and splashing around. "We have about an hour before our taxi," Jen said to Maggie.

"Yeah?" Maggie said.

"Mike and I are going to have some private adult time in the cabana," Jen told Maggie.

"Oh my god Jen you guys are like rabbits," Maggie said with a laugh. She whispered conspiratorially "How many guys are you getting it from?"

Jen grinned, feeling delightfully wicked. "This weekend? Four guys."

"Four?" Maggie said, her eyes widening in shock. "Including Mike?"

"With Mike? Five," Jen said grinning.

"I guess husbands don't count," Maggie joked.

"Shut up bitch," Jen joked back, elbowing Maggie in the side. "I told you I'm about to fuck Mike's brains out."

Maggie shook her head in awe and admiration. "I need to find me a husband like Mike," she said.

"If only you're that lucky," Jen said grinning.

Back in the cabana, Jen took Mike's hand and led him into their bedroom. "We have time," she said. "Maggie will stay outside with Anna."

They quickly undressed. Mike kissed around the waistband of the lacy white panties. Jen stopped him. "You know Frank's weird about Sally's panties," she said. She stepped away from Mike and pulled the panties down her legs. She stuffed them in her purse. "You kind of understand that, right?"

Jen pushed Mike on the bed. She got on top of him, straddling his hips. She reached for a Durex condom and rolled it on his shaft. She guided Mike's cock to her pussy. "I don't need lub this time," she said. "Frank came a lot." Jen lowered herself on her husband. Mike's thin cock slipped into her pussy with almost no resistance.

"Maggie's envious I'm getting fucked so much," Jen said as she rocked on Mike. "She wants to be a slut like me."

"You're not a slut Jen," Mike assured his wife, looking into her eyes. "You're just really sensual."

"You always say that but you know I'm a slut."

"But you're not. You're a goddess," Mike said. Jen looked into Mike's face as he said that. "He really means it," she thought to herself, her heart melting.

"Well, your goddess is getting the most sex of her life," Jen joked with a crooked grin. It was true. Five partners in a weekend. A lot even for her.

"You love it," Mike said grinning back at her.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. "I'm such a nympho right now."

"I love it when you're like this," Mike said. "I hope you're always like this. I love it when you're out of control."

"I might get fucked to death," Jen said with a laugh. She made a joke out of it, but Mike's complete unconditional acceptance made her feel warm and secure inside. "I love you so much baby," she said looking into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jen felt so much love for Mike at that moment. She desperately wanted to make the game good for him too. She wanted to avoid Mike getting bad hurt. She thought about Frank's idea. Juliet. Was that the answer? Set Mike up with a lover? To control herself with Frank, keep Mike from getting bad hurt, and yes, occupy Mike so she could explore things more with Frank?

Mike came moments later. Jen could tell it was a good cum for him. She was glad.

They spent long moments kissing. "We should shower," Jen finally said.

"Just give me a minute," Mike said laying on his back and still panting.

"I'll meet you in the shower," Jen said pulling off Mike. She wasn't really careful about it but the condom stayed on anyway. Jen rolled the condom off Mike. She kissed the tip of his cockhead then went into the bathroom, holding the condom by the open end.

Jen was about to throw the condom into the toilet when she looked at it. The condom was full of Mike's sperm. He came more than usual, it was definitely a good orgasm for him.

Holding the condom with one hand, Jen ran the finger of her other hand down the sheath. It felt like rubber, which made her grin. The Durex condom was definitely as advertised. There was no way the extra thick rubber-like material would break inside her during sex. The pill might be 99% safe, but this bad boy was 200%. If Mike wore these all the time during sex, there was no way any of his sperm would get inside her.

They showered together, soaping each other. Mike was extra careful around her new nipple piercings. After drying off, Mike took it upon himself to gently rub alcohol on her nipples. He did the same to her belly button. "I really am your goddess, huh?" Jen asked as Mike took loving care of her.

"You'll always be my goddess," Mike promised. Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes.

On the flight home, Jen sat in the middle seat with Anna on one side and Mike on the other (Maggie sat on the other side of the aisle). Anna fell asleep with Jen's arm protectively around her. Mike dozed too, his arm around Jen.

Jen snuggled into Mike's arm, her head on his chest. But she couldn't sleep. "Am I seriously thinking about setting Mike up with another girl?" she thought. "If I do, will she become his new goddess?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:41 PM