Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay," Mike said, although clearly he was still agitated and upset thinking about the possibility of Frank branding her with a tattoo. "We just need limits."

"I won't change my hair," Jen said with a kiss to Mike's lips. "No boob job." Another kiss. "No tats." Another kiss. "No more piercings." Another kiss. "What else baby?" Jen kissed him again. "You're in control baby. I belong to you. What else?"

"I'm really in control?" Mike asked.

"This is our game," Jen said. "You're my husband. I belong to you. You're in complete control baby."

These were the most dangerous times of their game. When Mike's cuckold lusts overwhelmed his concerns, misgivings and good sense. When those dark negative feelings (jealousy, hurt, loneliness, angst) added fuel to the fire of his lust instead of making him pull back. "I fantasize about you going off the pill," Mike said hesitantly.

Jen didn't say anything. She sighed inside though. Mike was all over the place. Cutting her hair was verboten but getting pregnant wasn't?

But Jen didn't say that. She didn't object. Because this was Mike's game too. It was only right he enjoy it too.

So Jen kissed her husband's lips and said "You do? How would it work?" She kissed his lips again.

"You'd go off the pill," Mike said excitedly, his heart pounding. "You'd use the rhythm method with Frank."

"You'd use condoms?" Jen said, reaching between their bodies and rubbing his cock over his bathing suit. He was so hard.

"Yeah," Mike said. He was practically panting. "Other guys would too. Only Frank wouldn't."

"Only Frank would cum inside me?" Jen asked, stroking him under the water. "He wouldn't wear a condom even when it was dangerous?"

Mike pulled Jen's hand from his cock. "I don't want to cum," he said looking sheepish.

"It's okay if you cum baby," Jen said encouragingly.

"No, not here," Mike said looking over at the pool. There were families there, kids. Talking was okay, but he didn't want his jizz in a pool that kids might use (even with all the chemicals in the hot tub). "But no, Frank wouldn't wear condoms. You'd make him pull out."

"Frank doesn't pull out," Jen reminded him. "He cums where he wants to cum."

"I'd talk to Frank," Mike said.

"Mike baby, if Frank knew I was off the pill, he'd make sure to cum inside me," Jen said. She felt Mike's body shudder as she said that. She kissed him again. "You know that right? Especially when I was ovulating."

"I get this is your ultimate fantasy," Jen said gently. "But I can't do it for you without making it real. Do you really want Frank Tower involved with us for the rest of our lives?"

"No," Mike said immediately.

"I'm doing my best honey," Jen said kissing his lips. "You're only allowed inside me with a condom. Only Frank's allowed to cum inside me. You know I'm ovulating right now? This weekend Frank's cum inside me like, 2 or 3 times. The pill's not perfect. I might be pregnant with Frank's baby right now."

"Yeah?" Mike said breathing hard.

"Yeah, I might be," Jen said. She kissed him again. She asked "Isn't that enough for your fantasy?"

"Yeah, I guess," Mike said. Yet he sounded disappointed.

The reality hit Jen. It wasn't just a game or playing into Mike's fantasies. The pill WASN'T perfect. She MIGHT be pregnant with Frank's baby. "I'm still your goddess right?" she asked, looking into his eyes. Now she was the one who needed reassurance.

"Always," Mike promised.

"If I'm pregnant you'll be there this time, right?" she asked.

"Yes," Mike swore. "I'll be there. I'll never leave you again. That's why, if it happened, it would be okay."

Jen stared at Mike. Sometimes she didn't understand him. She didn't understand the limits of his fantasies.

At that moment a couple men approached. It was Paolo and Antonio. They were from a foursome of guys staying in the cabana next to theirs. The 4 guys were on a boys golfing weekend. Jen and Mike had gotten somewhat acquainted with the 4 men while hanging at the pool.

"Mine if we join you?" Paolo said asking the question to both Mike and Jen but his eyes on Jen.

Jen wasn't done talking to Mike but she couldn't exactly say no since this was the only hot tub in the resort. "Sure. Hi Paolo. Hi Antonio," she said. Mike greeted them with a nod. Jen got off Mike's lap and sat next to him, facing Paolo and Antonio.

"Haven't seen you around much," Antonio said. Both he and Paolo were looking at Jen.

"Working vacation for me," Jen said with a shrug, staying with their story. "How's the golf?"

"The courses are incredible, the weather perfect," Paolo said. "Ever golf?"

"Just a couple times," Jen said. Honestly she wasn't at all interested in golf. Like she wasn't interesting in NASCAR. She didn't say that of course.

"You should join us tomorrow," Paolo said enthusiastically. As if just remembering Mike was there, he added "Both of you."

Mike could tell Paolo and Antonio (as well as their 2 friends) were players irrespective of the wedding bands around their ring fingers. In fact, a few times that weekend he overheard them talking about going clubbing at the popular singles clubs and picking up girls.

"We're flying home tomorrow," Jen said.

"Too bad," Antonio said regretfully.

"Yeah, too bad," Jen said although from her tone of voice it was clear she wasn't enthused by the prospect of golfing with the 4 men. She turned and faced Mike, floating in the water on her belly as before. "Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Yeah," Mike whispered back.

Jen saw something in Mike's face. She recognized it immediately as she'd seen it many times before. Excitement. From playing their game.

Giving him a mischievous smile, Jen flipped in the water so now she was on her back, facing Antonio and Paolo. She still floated in the water, her long shapely legs outstretched towards the 2 men. Jen had her hands on Mike's thighs to keep from floating away. Mike moved his hands to her shoulders and massaged her. "Feels good baby," she said closing her eyes.

Jen's body from the waist up was mostly out of the water as she floated on the surface. Paolo and Antonio's eyes locked on her bust, on the dents in her bikini top made by the nipple rings. "Nice hardware," Paolo said admiringly. "Didn't notice them before."

"She got them last night," Mike said. His hands moved down from her shoulders. He caressed the sides of her breasts left exposed by the cups of her bikini top.

"Feels good baby," Jen said again, her eyes still closed.

"Cool man," Antonio said, his eyes moving up and down Jen's tight dancer's body.

Jen's feet drifted over towards the 2 men. Her pretty pedicured toes touched their knees. The 2 men looked at Mike.

"She loves her feet massaged," Mike told the 2 men. "Don't you baby?"

"Yeah," Jen said, her eyes still closed.

Paolo and Antonio didn't need more of an invitation. Each took one of Jen's pretty feet and began rubbing her.

Mike's fingers moved from Jen's sides to her bikini top. He traced up towards her nipples. Paolo and Antonio's eyes intently watched the progress of Mike's fingers.

Jen opened her eyes. She didn't say anything – she didn't stop Mike's hands – but she stared at him.

Mike looked towards the people at the pool. The hedges and palm trees provided almost complete privacy. He moved his hands to the strings at the back of Jen's neck. He played with them.

Jen whispered "You want to show me off baby?"

Mike nodded. With his cock rock hard and his heart pounding, he pulled the strings. Jen closed her eyes again as she felt the string at the back of her neck being untied.

Mike pulled the strings until the knot became undone. The bubbling water pushed the cups away exposing Jen's breasts. Jen heard Antonio and Paolo gasped.

"Your wife's beautiful Mike," Paolo gushed as he looked at Jen's body. At her breasts. At her pierced nipples.

"So hot," Antonio said excitedly, agreeing with his friend. "Can we touch them?"

"No," Mike said. He continued to caress the sides of Jen's breasts but now his fingertips were on her bare flesh instead of the bikini top. "She just got them last night. They're still sore."

Mike's answer left ambiguous whether they were allowed to touch other parts of Jen's body. Antonio hesitantly touched Jen's shapely leg while Paolo touched her flat tummy. They looked at Mike. When he didn't object they began caressing her. Jen kept her eyes closed but her lips formed a small O as the 2 men caressed her body (as well as Mike who continued to draw circles on the sides of her breasts).

Paolo looked from Jen's nipple rings to her belly ring as he caressed her stomach along the edge of her bikini bottoms. "They match," he said to Mike. "You've got good taste Mike."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Jen opened her eyes and looked at Mike. She reached under the water and squeezed his hard cock.

Paolo hooked a finger in Jen's bikini bottoms. He looked at Mike again. Mike nodded. Jen closed her eyes again.

With Antonio watching, Paolo tugged at the front of Jen's bikini bottoms. Jen made no move to stop him. Her small trimmed blonde landing strip came into view. He tugged more revealing her clit. Again Jen didn't stop him. Both Antonio and Paolo gasped at Jen's beautiful pussy (although they noticed she was red and swollen). Jen moaned when Paolo stroked Jen's clit with his finger.

"Want to party up in our room?" Paolo asked Mike, his voice so hoarse with excitement he could barely be heard over the bubbling water.

Jen opened her eyes. Seeing that, Mike leaned down and whispered into her ear "I want to see you with them." He said it like a test.

Jen looked into her husband's face. She saw cuckold lust there. "I can't baby," she whispered back. She moved her hands to cover her breasts. "I can't cheat on Frank."

Mike stared into Jen's beautiful face for long moments. Then he pulled his wife into his arms, away from Antonio and Paolo's eager hands. "Sorry guys but we have to go," he said. Mike helped Jen from the hot tub and wrapped a big towel around her, covering her bare breasts. He wrapped a towel around himself too to hide his erection. Over Antonio and Paolo's protests, Mike walked Jen back to their cabana. Jen felt unsteady walking back, her knees unsteady.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:40 PM