Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Johnny, please," Miranda pleaded. Looking hurt, she snapped "Or is it you want to fuck Jenny again."

"God Miranda, I told you I was sorry," Johnny said looking guilty and regretful. "What else could I do? Frank ordered me."

"Yeah like you looked like you really hated fucking Jenny," Miranda said feeling angry, jealous and hurt.

"I mean, I'm a guy," Johnny said with the boyish grin that never failed to melt Miranda's heart. He took her hand and said "But you're my special girl Miranda."

Miranda smiled. She was twice Johnny's age but he always made her feel like a giddy schoolgirl. They weren't a couple, they'd never gone on a date. They were fuck buddies. But with potential.

"Just stay here, okay Johnny?" she said pleading again. She didn't want to see Johnny with Jenny again, and that was what would happen if he was in Frank's bedroom tonight. First, because Frank would order it. And second, because she knew in her heart Johnny wouldn't be able to resist Jenny. She liked Jenny, but the blue eyed blonde was just too darn sexy and irresistible with those long legs, tight butt and Covergirl pretty face.

"Frank will be fine," Miranda assured Johnny. "Hugh and Lou are there. Don't worry, I'll tell Frank something." Johnny paused, then he nodded.

"Where's Johnny?" Frank snapped as Miranda walked into his bedroom alone.

"He's not feeling well," Miranda lied. "Maybe the fish he ate at dinner."

Frank scowled but didn't comment.

"So what's the plan Frank?" Jenny called out with a giggle in her voice. She was on the bed and definitely way high. Her nympho switch was on and the Ecstasy added more to her horniness. She lusted for a hard cock. Or, smiling seductively at Hugh and Lou, multiple hard cocks.

Hugh and Lou grinned back at Jen. Mr. Tower had hinted they might get some of Jenny tonight. The bodyguards were definitely "up" for that. Jenny's hand jobs earlier had taken the edge off, but they wanted more of her tight body and sweet pussy. Both Hugh and Lou were smitten by Jenny Johnson.

Seeing the desire in the bodyguards' faces, Jen reached out and ran her hand up Hugh's leg. Not wanting to play favorites, she did the same to Lou. She was being bold and slutty but the Ecstasy lowered all her inhibitions. And anyway, Mike wanted her to lose control.

"Have you offered my girlfriend a drink Hugh?" Frank asked.

"No, sorry sir," Hugh said. "An appletini Miss Johnson?"

"Just vodka, a double," Jen said, slurring her words. Lou quickly poured the drink and offered her the glass.

Jen took it and looked at the clear ice cold liquid (Frank kept his vodka in the freezer). Mike wanted her to lose control. He liked her that way. Well, fine. If he wanted her fucked up, she'd get fucked up. Jen gulped down the 110 proof vodka.

"Come here," Jen said pulling Lou down on top of her. She felt drunk now too in addition to being high. She was getting fucked up. She didn't care.

Jen pressed her lips against Lou's, pushing her tongue into his mouth. With her free hand she pulled Hugh down next to her. Both men fondled Jen and took turns kissing her. Jen, her head cloudy with drugs and alcohol, thought to herself "This is what Mike wants. Lose control. Get fucked."

Frank let Lou and Hugh play with Jen until they were all panting.

"Lou and Hugh, not yet," Frank said. "Wait outside please."

The bodyguards looked shaken and disappointed (and resentful) but they rose and left the bedroom. They didn't know what Frank planned. Lou and Hugh had become protective of Jenny. That wasn't surprising, in fact Frank assumed that would happen. Frank didn't want an awkward confrontation though. He was fond of Lou and Hugh at some level, he didn't want to have to fire them.

Frank looked at Miranda and nodded at her. Miranda reluctantly picked up her small black bag and got on the bed with Jen.

"How are you feeling honey?" Miranda said, using her fingers to brush Jen's blonde hair from her pretty face.

"Fucked up. And horny." Jen giggled as if she just told a joke. She was so high and drunk everything was funny. "Where did Hugh and Lou go? Where's Frank? God Miranda I need fucked."

"You are such a bad girl," Miranda said with a grin.

"You have no idea," Jen said with another giggle. "I'm such a slut. I adore big cocks. I can't get enough." Then she remembered the other day. Like a sloppy sentimental drunk she gushed out, "I'm so sorry about Johnny. I shouldn't have done that. You love him."

"I don't love Johnny," Miranda said with an incredulous laugh.

"Yes you do," Jen said with the rare insight brought on by being high. Then she collapsed on the bed on her back, her arms out. "God I'm so high. I'm gonna pass out."

Frank scowled at Miranda. Seeing it, Miranda winced. She hurriedly stroked Jen's face and said "Don't do that honey. Don't pass out. Remember I told you before Frank got me a client? You're my client."

"I'm your client?" Jen slurred, not understanding.

"Let's get this off you honey. It's damp. You'll catch cold," Miranda said, pulling off Jen's crop top. She touched the belly ring. "You like this?"

"God I fucking love it, I always wanted a belly ring," Jen gushed drunkenly.

Looking at Frank, Miranda said "I know something else you'll like."

"What?" Jen asked.

Miranda rubbed Jen's nipples. Jen arched her back and moaned at her touch. Her body was on fire, so ready for sex. That was how Jen was. With her nympho switch on, she craved sex constantly. At that moment she needed it even more, after all of Frank's mind fucks that day and the Ecstasy.

"Your nipples are so sensitive," Miranda observed as she continued to thumb Jen's hard nipples.

"Yeah," Jen said as her breathing got heavier. "Are you going to fuck me Miranda? Is that what Frank wants, for me to fuck a girl?"

"Have you been with girls before?" Miranda asked curious.

"Yeah," Jen said, arching her back as Miranda continued to fondle her. Allie and Keri. That woman in Vegas. With her head fogged up Jen couldn't remember her name.

"Do you like girls?" Miranda asked.

"Sometimes," Jen said pushing her crotch against Miranda's thigh.

"Frank told me you used to cum from just this," Miranda said rubbing Jen's nipples a little harder. "But you can't anymore, not since you had Anna."

"Yeah, so?" Jen said between pants.

"I can give you that back Jenny," Miranda said. "The sensitivity. It'll be better than before."

"What? How?" Jen said confused.

"Let me pierce your nipples Jenny," Miranda said giving Jen a kiss on the cheek. "It'll feel so good, you won't believe it."

"No, I can't, my husband," Jen protested.

Frank came over and sat on the bed next to Jen. He replaced Miranda's hands on Jen's small breasts with his. "I want you to do this Jenny," he said thumbing her nipples. "Do this for me. There's nothing that turns me on more than pierced nipples. Do this for me." He wasn't being the forceful overbearing Frank. Instead he was being a boyfriend wanting his girlfriend to do something special for him. As if to emphasize that, he gave Jen a tender loving kiss on her lips.

"Mike doesn't like piercings," Jen protested.

"This is about you and me Jenny," Frank said giving Jen another kiss. "Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yeah, but Mike –."

"Mike's a cuckold Jenny," Frank said. He touched her belly ring. "He likes this right? He'll love you pierced yourself for me. Believe me Jenny. He'll get off on it."

Even with her brain and good sense fogged by Ecstasy, vodka and lust, Jen remembered her earlier conversation with her husband. Mike wanted her to do things for Frank. He wanted her to lose control.

Jen looked into Frank's eyes. "You really want this?" she asked. "You want my nipples pierced?"

"More than anything Jenny," Frank said with another loving kiss to her lips.

Jen looked at Miranda. "Will it hurt?"

"Not too much honey," Miranda said with a kind smile and a stroke of Jen's cheek. "Just a little pinch."

"... okay," Jen said hesitantly.

Miranda cleaned Jen's nipples with antiseptic wipes. Then she took out a long thin needle from her bag. It looked like the same needle she used to pierce Jen's belly button.

"Close your eyes Jen honey," Frank said tenderly to Jen, kissing her cheek. "It'll be done in a second."

Miranda pierced Jen's right nipple. She quickly inserted the nipple ring Frank had given her earlier. She repeated this with Jen's left nipple. Then she rubbed more antiseptic on both nipples. "There all done," she said. She held up a mirror so Jen could see.

Jen looked at her nipples. They were pierced now, with a tiny platinum bar running through them. On the ends of both bars were sparkling diamonds. Frank's nipple rings matched his belly ring. "They're beautiful," Jen gushed.

"You're beautiful," Frank said as he got on top of Jen. (Miranda took the opportunity to scurry from the room and to find Johnny.) Seeing the extremely pretty Jenny Johnson – the young beauty he knew from high school – with her nipples pierced got Frank so hot. He was rock hard again, which was somewhat unusual since he'd cum earlier that day with Jen and it was late. But seeing Jenny pierced in her belly button and now her nipples made him frantic with lust.

Frank pulled Jen's skirt and thong off, leaving her naked now in just her high heels. Jen was soaking wet. Frank pushed into her pussy. Despite being inflamed with desire, Frank took his time, fucking Jenny with long slow strokes as he kissed all over her beautiful face. "You're very special to me Jenny," he gushed. He lovingly kissed Jen's newly pierced nipples. "These belong to me now."

Jen looked into Frank's eyes as he made love to her. Frank took Jen's hands and raised them above her head. "You're going to cum," he told her. He read it in her face and body.

"Yeah," Jen said panting. She was just on the edge.

"Cum on my cock Jenny," Frank said fucking her hard.

"Oh god!" Jen cried as her orgasm hit. Her pussy convulsed around Frank's thick cock as massive orgasmic pleasure fired through her body.

Frank let her hands go. Jen immediately wrapped her arms around Frank's neck and pulled him down to kiss her. "You're special to me too," Jen said between kisses. "I want you to cum inside me."

Jen's show of affection pushed Frank over the edge and he came, shooting his load into Jen's pussy.

Frank pulled out and fell onto his back, panting. He pulled Jen into his arms and they snuggled for long moments. "You want more," he said knowingly.

Jen didn't say anything but he could see it in her face, feel it in her body. He wasn't like Mike, he didn't do it to watch. He did it because he wanted to make Jenny happy. And to get Jenny to realize what she was. Jenny Johnson was a slut. Not a goddess. She was a slut. Plain and simple. A slut.

Frank called for Hugh and Lou. They gave Jen pleasure until she finally passed out. They wore condoms in Jen's pussy. And, at Frank's orders, they were very careful and gentle around Jen's new nipple rings.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:37 PM