Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Who are you talking to?" Jen asked.

"Men who are about to lose a lot of money," Frank said with a grin. "To me." Frank put his hand on Jen's firm ass cheek. The bikini left her mostly exposed. "I like this," he said.

"Thanks."

"You got this for me?" he asked.

"You know I did."

"I like hearing you say it," Frank said caressing her ass.

"I got the bikini for you Frank," Jen said.

Frank grinned. "You're wet," he said looking at her pussy.

Jen looked down, demurely brushing her long blonde hair behind her ear. She curled her fingers into the sides of her bottoms and tugged up, forming a V. The action formed a camel toe. She was wet there. "It's you," she said referring to his sperm inside her (and now leaking out).

Frank was breathing hard now. Everything Jenny Johnson did was sexy. She exuded sensuality. They just fucked and he already wanted her again.

"It's you baby," Jen repeated softly. She moved her foot slightly and dug the stiletto of her high heel into the top of his foot.

Frank barely stifled a moan. God he wanted this girl! He wanted to throw her onto the desk and take her again. But he wanted to close this deal too. Not because he needed the money, but because he wanted to win. And he didn't want Jenny to see her effect on him.

Frank grinned and patted her ass. "Be a good girl and wait for me at the pool," he ordered.

Miranda, Johnny, Hugh and Lou were already there. It was barely 10am and Miranda was already drinking champagne. "Want one?" Miranda asked with a smile.

Jen wanted to pace herself but she didn't want to say no to Miranda after the other day. So she smiled and took a glass of the sparkling nectar from the older woman.

"Hungry?" Miranda asked. She was eating an egg concoction. The boys were eating too. It must be brunch time in the Frank Universe. Although, the boys weren't drinking since they were working.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"Scrambled eggs with shaved white truffles."

"I've never had truffles," Jen said looking curiously at the plate. The truffles looked like thin chestnuts. They were off-white. She'd heard of black truffles too. Did truffles come in other colors?

"Here," Miranda said offering Jen a bite. Jen hesitantly put the food in her mouth.

"Oh my god!" she gushed as rich earthy flavors exploded in her mouth.

Miranda grinned. "Try another bite with the champagne," she suggested, offering another forkful.

This time Jen took a sip of the champagne after putting the food in her mouth. Her eyes went wide. The combination of eggs, truffles and champagne was heavenly. It was like sex! An orgasm in her mouth!

"Only the best for Frank," Miranda said grinning.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"Want your own?" Miranda said. "Johnny will get it for you."

"Um, no I already ate," Jen said reluctantly. She'd had breakfast at home and didn't want to eat again so soon. Jen was always worried about her weight. She didn't feel good about herself if she gained even a single pound.

Jen sat on the chair next to Miranda. "I'm sorry about the other day," she said. "I can tell you're close to Johnny. I should have stopped it."

"That's okay honey. Frank usually gets his way," Miranda observed. She was being nice and understanding, but there was a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"I'm getting to know that," Jen said with a laugh.

"Anyway, Johnny made it up to me that night," Miranda said with a grin. "And yesterday. And this morning."

"Okay now you're bragging," Jen said with another laugh. Miranda laughed too.

"What'd you do yesterday?" Miranda asked. "You were with Frank?"

"I was with my family," Jen said.

"They're here?" Miranda asked surprised.

"My husband and daughter," Jen said with a nod. "And our nanny. Well, part time nanny. Maggie goes to NYU and temps sometimes where I work."

"I thought Frank was with you," Miranda said.

"He was," Jen said. "He hung with us."

"Your husband knows about you and Frank?" Miranda asked. When Jen nodded, she asked "Your husband's into hot wives? Or cuckold? Or poly?" Miranda had been around, she knew all the kinks.

"I'm not sure about the labels," Jen said with a laugh. "I mean, I'm not sure where one ends and the other begins. But Mike says he's a cuckold." Jen had decided to use the C word. Frank was right, if she didn't she was taking something away from her husband. With all he gave her and allowed her to do, the least she could do was acknowledge and support his fantasies.

"And you're a sub?" Miranda asked.

"I guess," Jen said with another laugh, this one nervous and awkward. It was embarrassing talking about this so openly with someone she barely knew. But then, it seemed strangely appropriate given what happened the other day.

"So you're a bottom, and your husband's a bottom," Miranda observed. "And Frank's a top."

"He's definitely a top," Jen agreed.

"Has Frank and your husband done anything?" Miranda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mike's not into that," Jen said immediately. "He's more into watching me. And the head games."

"I'm sure Frank is good at that," Miranda said with a grin.

"He is," Jen agreed with a half laugh.

"Your husband – his name is Mike? – he's okay with you and Frank?" Miranda asked.

"Overall he's okay," Jen said. "He gets down sometimes. But that's part of it for him. Honestly I don't completely understand his fantasy. I mean, I know what gets Mike hot. I can push his buttons. But I don't know why it gets him hot. Not really. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. It's like you know the symptoms but not the disease," Miranda said.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. It was a strange way to put it, but maybe "disease" was accurate.

"What do you get out of it?" Miranda asked.

"I get a lot of sex with hot guys," Jen said with another laugh. "I like the variety. I like the romance part too. I mean, the beginning of a new relationship is always so exciting."

"NRE," Miranda agreed. She asked "Does it affect your marriage?"

"It's dangerous," Jen admitted. "But when the game works – we call it our game – then it brings us closer together. We talk all the time. Mike pays more attention to me. I'm like the center of his universe. I really like that part. A lot." Jen laughed again. "We've done it since before we got married. I've had ..." Jen paused to count. Ricky, Scott, Tom, Frankie. She didn't count Clint. Now Frank. "I've had 5 lovers. Boyfriends I guess. That's what Mike calls them. 5 boyfriends in 10 years. I guess that's not so bad." Jen laughed again.

"Ten years?" Miranda asked.

"Mike and I started going together when I was 19," Jen explained. "I was a sophomore. Mike was a grad student."

"You've been together the whole time?" Miranda asked.

"We ran into a bump," Jen said, her mood going melancholy. "You may have heard of my husband. Mike Andrews?"

Miranda's eyes went wide. "The Liberty-gate guy? Sapphire? They put him in jail for a year?"

"Yeah," Jen said looking sad.

"But Frank introduces you as Jenny Johnson," Miranda said.

"I met Frank when I was in high school," Jen explained. "Johnson's my maiden name." She shrugged. "Frank likes playing head games."

Frank called out to Miranda from the house. "I'll be back," Miranda said to Jen as she got up to talk to Frank.

Jen looked into the Caribbean blue sky, feeling melancholy. She felt sad after talking about Liberty-gate and thinking about that time of her life (when Mike was in jail and after, when they were separated). She had the urge to go home to be with Mike and Anna. But today was the last day of the vacay with Frank. Frank was paying for this, and it wasn't like he'd been involved with Liberty-gate. Was it fair to dump him today? Especially since tomorrow was another family day, so she'd have all day tomorrow to be with Mike and Anna.

She thought about her husband and the game they were playing. Mike wanted her to spend today with Frank. He looked forward to tonight when they were going out as a group. Despite his mixed feelings, if she went home right now he'd probably be disappointed.

In a way, Mike was just as controlling and manipulative as Frank. Maybe more so. They were playing the game because of him. Okay, maybe that was debatable given her history. She was a slut after all. But certainly Mike was the reason she was involved with Frank. He pushed her into his arms.

The whole pregnancy thing. That was Mike's ultimate fantasy. Now, as of yesterday, Frank was the only man allowed bare inside her, the only man allowed to cum inside her. Mike was relegated to wearing condoms. If the pill failed and she got pregnant, there would be no doubt who the father was. Yes, Frank "ordered" it. But Mike was the one who started it all. This was exactly what Mike wanted. So who was controlling who?

Inside the villa, Frank said to Miranda "You brought your equipment?"

Miranda looked hesitant. "I'm not sure about this Frank," she said warily. "Jenny's a nice girl. I like her. Are you sure she wants this?"

"Miranda, this is the reason you're here," Frank said firmly. "Why I invited you."

"Oh sorry Frank, for a moment there I thought we were friends," Miranda said sarcastically.

Frank smiled. "Of course we're friends. And you know I enjoy your company. So does Johnny. Of course, it seems like he enjoys Jenny's company too."

Miranda narrowed her eyes. "What are you saying Frank?" she said. It was almost a hiss.

"Right now you have a convenient arrangement, with Johnny in my Philadelphia office," Frank said. "It would be a shame if I had to transfer Johnny to New York City. I'm sure Jenny would welcome the change. She seems taken with your young friend. She already has Hugh and Lou. I'm sure she could handle Johnny too. By now you know she's insatiable. She's beautiful. Stunning really. If Johnny had regular access to Jenny, I doubt he would take the effort to see you in Philadelphia."

"God Frank you're a bastard," Miranda lamented. But she sounded defeated. Frank had won. Again. Miranda knew there was no future with Johnny. They were 20 years apart. But she was fond of Johnny, and not just in bed. More than just fond. She didn't want to lose him. And Frank was right. While Johnny might have some affection for her, she couldn't compete with Jenny Johnson (or Andrews, whatever her name was). The blond bitch was too beautiful and sexy. And she was nice too. So Miranda couldn't even bring herself to hate her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:35 PM