Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike gave a sheepish shrug. "There comes a time in a guy's life he knows he'll never play outfield for the Mets."

"What?" Jen asked surprised. "That's what you want?"

"Every guy who lives in New York wants that," Mike told her. "It's great the Mets won the pennant. They signed this great outfielder, Yoenis Cespedes ..."

Jen read his mind. Trying to keep a straight face she said "So now they've got Yoenis they don't need you." She rubbed his arm consoling.

"Something like that," Mike said glumly.

"Don't worry baby," Jen said giving him a kiss. "You're still my secret agent man."

Hugh and Lou picked up Jen a few minutes later. They continued to give her the silent treatment on the drive to the villa. "It wasn't my fault," Jen told them. "You know Frank."

"You should have said something," Hugh said.

"Look," Jen said. "I think by now you know what I'm like. But I like you both. I don't want you to be mad at me. Can't we just blame Frank and leave it at that?" She laughed to make it sound like a joke, but Jen was truly bothered. She liked being liked. She hated it when people were mad or disappointed with her.

But the bodyguards continued their silent treatment.

"Okay wait," Jen said. "Can you stop the car?"

"Why?" Lou said. He was driving.

"Just stop for a minute," Jen said. She pointed to a hedged parking lot. "Over there."

Lou pulled into the parking lot. "Can you come here, sit next to me?" Jen said.

Giving Jen a questioning look, the bodyguards got into the back seat with Jen, one on either side. "I'm sorry okay?" she said apologizing again. She opened their pants and took out their cocks. While surprised, they both got hard really fast. Jen stroked them both. "We probably shouldn't tell Frank," she said.

"No," Hugh agreed. He tentatively reached a hand towards Jen's breasts.

"Go ahead," Jen said. "But don't leave any marks."

Hugh fondled Jen's breasts while Lou caressed her long legs. They panted as Jen stroked them with her soft hands. Lou moved his hand up her dress but Jen stopped him by squeezing her legs together. "No," she said simply, not letting them finger her. She wasn't supposed to cum until she saw Frank. She continued to stroke the 2 bodyguards.

"Fuck," Hugh groaned. He was really close. "Where should I cum?"

Jen suddenly felt anxious and worried. She hadn't thought of that! She couldn't let it get on her dress. Fuck it. Letting go of Lou, she pulled her hair back and took Hugh into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him with both hands until he came. She swallowed all of his cum.

Then she turned to Lou and did the same thing.

"You're amazing," Hugh said panting. Both bodyguards were gasping, their heads thrown back against the leather car seat.

"Can we stop someplace?" Jen asked. "I need to brush my teeth."

Frank kissed Jen when she arrived at his villa. She'd brushed her teeth and used mouthwash, and also fixed her makeup. Thank god Frank didn't seem to notice. Jen was certain Frank would've fired Lou and Hugh. Jen obviously didn't want that. She liked them both.

Frank walked Jen to his bedroom. "Have you cum?" he asked.

"No," Jen said.

He stroked the thin strap of the sundress across her right shoulder. "Tell me," he said. "Did Mike fuck you last night?"

"Yes," Jen said.

"But you didn't cum from intercourse," Frank said.

"No."

"Did Mike go down on you?" Frank asked.

Jen nodded. She put Mike off earlier in the afternoon, but she had no excuse to do it again at night.

"You faked an orgasm," Frank said knowingly.

Jen nodded. "But I would've cum if I let Mike go longer," she said, feeling it important to point that out.

Frank shrugged as if that didn't matter. "When you're with me you have enough orgasms, don't you think?" he asked.

"Can a girl ever have too many orgasms?" Jen joked.

"Jenny it's all about you right?" Frank said. He looked her up and down. "With your body and looks you must think you're entitled."

"Frank ..." Jen said with a laugh. She'd just been joking.

"You're wearing the panties?" he asked.

"Yes," Jen said. She raised the skirt of the sundress. The sundress was so short she didn't have to raise it too much to expose the lacy red panties.

Frank nodded, his eyes on the red panties. He reached into a bag. "Put this on," he said. It was the short brunette wig from the masquerade ball.

Jen wasn't surprised, knowing Frank would bring back the wig sooner or later. (Like Mike, Frank had his kinks and she was getting to know them.) Jen began rolling her blonde hair into a bun when Frank stopped her. "In the bathroom," he said. "Put it on in the bathroom. Then come out."

Jen looked at him but she did as he asked. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She had the wig on and had touched up her makeup. Frank looked at Jen as a short haired brunette (the brown hair just barely touched her shoulders). He stroked her cheek as he looked into her eyes. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Moments later they were on the bed, kissing and fondling. Frank pulled off the red panties. He got between her legs and entered her in the missionary position.

Frank fucked her hard and deep, but not fast. He looked into her eyes and kissed her as he moved in and out, stroking her cheeks and brown hair. Jen came quickly. As she came Frank held her hands in his. She was already so hot from the mind fuck yesterday and being with Lou and Hugh less than 30 minutes earlier. Frank came fast too. As his orgasm hit, he continued to hold Jen's hands in his. The red panties were in his left hand and Jen could feel the lacy material as he squeezed her hand.

Frank kissed Jen as he pulled out. "I need to make a few calls," he said as he pulled on his swim trunks and shirt. "Why don't you put on your bikini go out to the pool? Everyone else is there." Then he was gone leaving Jen alone in the bedroom.

Jen was still breathing hard as Frank left and closed the door. She stood up on shaky knees. She felt physically and emotionally unbalanced.

She took off the sundress and looked into the mirror. She was naked except for the strappy high heels. And the brunette wig.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She touched the wig. The hair felt real, like hers.

Jen was a natural blonde. She'd always been a blonde. More than that, she thought of herself as a blonde.

But she kind of liked the different look of a brunette. The problem with blonde, it made her look young and innocent. That was a good thing sometimes; Mike loved that look. Sometimes though Jen wanted to look older and more sophisticated. Jen often envied her best friend Allie, with how she looked so sultry and mysterious with her dark hair.

As Jen looked into the mirror she didn't recognize herself. Who was she? That morning (less than an hour ago) she'd left her husband and daughter. She'd then given hand jobs to 2 guys she barely knew, men who had pretend banged her not too long ago. She swallowed their cum so it wouldn't get on her dress to prevent her boyfriend from finding out what she'd done with his bodyguards.

Two days ago, she let a guy she just met (Johnny) fuck her. That by itself wasn't that unusual (she was a slut after all and her nympho switch was on). But in doing so she'd hurt 3 people.

And yesterday, she made her sweet husband wear condoms so thick he could barely feel anything. She wouldn't let him give her an orgasm. She faked an orgasm to stop their oral sex to prevent him from making her climax.

And now she was looking in a mirror with a wig on, and actually contemplating what it would be like to have short brown hair.

All because Frank Tower said so. The thoughts made her shudder.

Who the fuck was she? Was she Jen? Or Jenny?

She felt herself spiraling out of control. Frank's wealth and power, his handsome looks, their history, the way he treated her – it was all intoxicating. Yesterday she asked Mike to trust her. She assured him she could handle Frank. But she wasn't sure. It was beyond infatuation. Or different. Frank wanted to control her. In fascinating ways. And it was intoxicating.

Jen put on the bikini. It was another new black one, made up mostly of strings. If anything it was even more revealing than the one she wore the day before. With the high heels she looked almost obscene.

Jen looked in the mirror again. She touched the short brown hair. As if forcing herself to wake up, she pulled off the wig. She undid the bun and her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. She was Jen not Jenny. Jen. Mike's Jen.

Jen left the bedroom and started for the pool. She heard Frank's voice coming from the study. She went there instead, her strappy high heels clicking on the rich Italian ceramic floors.

Frank was talking on the phone. He smiled when she walked in. Jen sat on a chair in front of his desk.

Jen sat on the edge of the chair, her legs together, the high heels flat on the floor. She had her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands. She watched Frank talk on the phone.

Frank was clearly in control. He was issuing orders and people were obeying. She'd never met anyone like him. So manipulative and forceful. Clint was rich and powerful. But as a lawyer he did the bidding of men like Frank. He wasn't in control. Men like Frank were in control.

Frank curled a finger at Jen, gesturing her over. Jen walked over and stood next to him. Frank put the phone on mute.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:35 PM