Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
They walked back to their chairs. Maggie and Anna weren't back from lunch yet. Frank lay on a chaise chair, face down. He seemed to be dozing. "Is it okay if I put lotion on him?" Jen whispered. "I don't want him to burn."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his stomach churning again (but he was excited too).

Mike sat in a lounge chair one away from Frank. Jen sat between them. "You're getting red," she said to Frank who looked up sleepily. She poured lotion in her soft hands and rubbed it on Frank's back. She did his legs too. She gave him a mini-massage and ended after about 10 minutes. When she was done she rolled onto her back and looked at Mike. He looked beyond excited.

Jen moved close to her husband. Grinning, she whispered "Do you want to try out the new condoms?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He was practically panting.

Jen turned back to Frank. She leaned close to his ear, her hand on his back. "We'll be back," she whispered. "Where are the condoms?"

"I put them in your bag," Frank said. Whispering so only she could hear, he said "I don't want you to cum until tomorrow."

"What?" Jen said surprised.

"I don't want you to cum until you're with me tomorrow," Frank repeated.

Jen gave Frank a long look, an amazed and amused smile coming to her face. Without answering him she stood up and grabbed her bag. She and Mike walked back to the cabana holding hands.

The cabana shared a pool with other similar vacation cabanas. Maggie and Anna were playing at the pool. Jen knew it was almost time for Anna's nap, but they had enough time. She sensed this wouldn't take long.

In their bedroom, Mike frantically tore off Jen's pink bikini. His lips and hands were all over his wife's tight sexy body. He sucked her nipples and caressed down her long legs. He took extra time kissing around her diamond belly ring.

Then Mike got between Jen's legs. He wanted to make his wife cum. He knew intercourse was hit and miss with her, and also at the lustful state he was in he wouldn't last long. So he wanted to give his wife an orgasm with his tongue.

But Jen squeezed her legs together. "We don't have much time baby, Anna will take a nap soon," she said. "Anyways this is for you baby. We have tonight."

When Mike nodded, Jen reached into her bag. It was a box of 10 condoms. Durex. She'd never seen the brand before. The box said "Extra thick for extra safety." The size was Small.

Jen felt flush with excitement. She pulled off Mike's bathing suit. His hard cock popped out. Then she opened one of the foil packages. She rolled the condom on her husband's hard penis. The condom felt unfamiliar in her hand, unlike other "natural feeling" condoms. Definitely thicker.

Jen got on top of Mike, straddling his hips. She lowered herself, using her hand to guide his Durex-wrapped cock into her pussy. With some condoms, it almost felt natural, like skin-to-skin. The extra thick Durex wasn't anything like that. It was literally a rubber. Mike's cock felt like a rubber dildo inside her (albeit a small dildo).

"How does it feel?" Jen asked as she moved up and down.

"I can barely feel you," Mike said. He felt pressure around his cock, but not the soft smooth silkiness of Jen's pussy.

"But it's extra safe," Jen said. "This is how Frank wants it."

Mike looked into Jen's eyes. Then abruptly he came. Jen got off Mike almost immediately. She didn't want to take the chance of the condom rolling off as his small cock softened.

"Stay here a second," Mike said, pulling Jen into his arms on top of him. Maybe he had to wear a condom inside her pussy, but they could be skin-to-skin this way.

"Frank's pushing us," Mike said after a few moments.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. She got up on her elbow to look at Mike. "Do you like it?"

"It's hard sometimes," Mike said.

"But this gets hard," Jen said with a grin, putting her hand over his crotch.

"Yeah," Mike agreed with a grin back. "But it hurts."

"You like that though right?" Jen asked.

Mike looked at his wife. She was clearly trying to talk him into continuing their game with Frank. "You're really into him," he said.

"I don't know if it's him," Jen said. "More like his lifestyle. His personality. His mind fucks."

"How is that not him?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said with a laugh, not really understanding it herself. "Like yesterday. He made Johnny fuck me. Miranda didn't want him too. Neither did Hugh or Lou. It's like, he creates these situations. And people do what he says. They watched as we fucked. It's really hot."

"Not going to make many friends that way," Mike observed.

"I don't think Frank has friends," Jen said. "I mean, I think I'm his friend. But I don't know who else he has."

"You're his friend?" Mike asked.

"I think so. I want to be," Jen said. "I've known him forever. I've always looked up to him. I guess I still do. He's mean to people. But there's something there, inside. He lost his wife and he doesn't see Sophie. I guess I'd like to be his friend."

They were silent for long moments after that. "I know I say this all the time, whenever we play the game," Mike said. "But I'm afraid you're going to fall in love with him."

"Baby, I don't think you know what you want," Jen said, kissing his hand to take the sting out of her words. "Just yesterday you wanted me to stop taking birth control. And you've told me before you want me to get close to my boyfriends. You WANT them to be boyfriends and not just lovers."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Everything Jen said was true.

"I think you need to trust me," Jen said. "Frank's new and exciting. He does things differently. But I can handle him. I have lots of guy friends. Okay, Frank's different, I'm fucking him. But we've done this before baby. I won't let Frank hurt us or our family."

They heard Maggie and Anna in the next room. Maggie was putting Anna down for her nap.

"I guess we should get back to the beach," Jen said. She got up and put her bikini back on.

"You go ahead," Mike said. "I'll check on Anna and be down in a little bit."

When Jen got to the beach Frank was packing up to leave. "Going so soon?" she asked.

"I've got to get back," Frank said. "We're going out tonight."

"Where are you going?" Jen asked.

"Why, are you jealous?" Frank said with a teasing grin.

"Don't flatter yourself Frank," Jen said coldly.

Frank chuckled. "I know people on the island. They're having a party."

"Okay," Jen said. She felt envious. And yes, she felt jealous too.

"What time do you want picked up tomorrow?" Frank asked.

"I mean, whenever," Jen said. "Anna gets up early, so after breakfast I can go. What should I wear?"

"Not this bikini," Frank said looking at the pink bikini. Mike liked when she wore pink because it emphasized her youthful innocent appearance. Frank preferred an older, more sophisticated and sexy look.

"I've got another black one," Jen said with a laugh.

"Bring that," Frank said. "You have a sundress? Wear that. No bra. With the red panties."

"Yes sir," Jen said with a laugh, playfully saluting. She rolled her eyes both at his obsession with the panties and the thoroughness of his directions.

"And something for dinner. Casual. Like a crop top." Frank reached out and touched her belly ring. "I want to see this," he said with a grin.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

"Did you cum with Mike?" Frank asked, the grin still on his face. Now he looked intrigued.

"No," Jen answered. She felt hot across her face.

"Good," Frank said. Like earlier, he curled a finger in Jen's bikini bottoms and tugged slightly. "Keep it that way."

Jen was excited the next morning as they ate breakfast. (Mike made pancakes again.) She tried to hide her excitement because she didn't want to hurt Mike's feelings. She loved spending time with her family. But the thing was, Frank was so exciting and fun. His lifestyle was incredibly luxurious and opulent. And with Frank there were surprises around every corner; he always kept her guessing. On top of that she was getting awesome sex! Lou and Hugh, Johnny – they were major eye candy. Frank was easy on the eyes too. And they were all awesome in bed. Jen was getting a lot of fantastic sex with a variety of sexy men. Added to that were Frank's head games that added another level of delicious excitement.

"What's the plan?" Mike asked Jen in their bedroom as she packed an overnight bag. She wore a short sundress with 2 thin straps at her shoulders. Her long blonde hair was down, and she wore strappy high heel sandals on her pretty feet.

"I'll text you later where we'll be," Jen told him. She gave him a quick kiss. "I've got it set up with Maggie. She'll babysit Anna while you're with us."

"Okay," Mike said. "You're sleeping over?"

"Yeah. You said I could?" Jen said.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Be home before Anna wakes up okay?"

"I will baby," Jen promised, giving Mike another kiss. In the 4 inch high heels they were about the same height so she didn't have to get on her tip toes to kiss him. "Um ...," she said, talking off her wedding and engagement rings. Mike took them and put them in his pocket.

"What are you going to do today?" Jen asked. "Watch the Mets?"

"They won the pennant, they're in the World Series," Mike said with a grin.

"Oh that's so good baby," Jen said smiling back at her husband. Just then her iPhone buzzed with a text. She read it and laughed.

"Who's that?" Mike asked.

"You know my cousin Cindy?" Jen said, a smile on her face as she re-read the text. Mike nodded. She asked "Are the Royals playing Toronto?"

"The Blue Jays," Mike said with a nod. "Yeah, tonight."

"If the Royals win, Cindy's got to paint her fingernails blue," Jen told Mike with a grin. "But if the Blue Jays win she gets to paint a nail of six guys."

"Oh okay," Mike said with a laugh. Then he thought about it. "Wait. Why not 10 guys?"

Jen rolled her eyes and laughed. "Like, 6 guys aren't enough?"

"Are you serious?" Mike said with a raised eyebrow. Did "painting fingernails" mean "hunka hunka burning love" out those ways?

"You know those country girls," Jen joked with another laugh. She looked at her husband. He looked kind of melancholy. "What's wrong?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:35 PM